• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I almost got a little teary eyed. it was touching, and the last page basically confirmed black beard was is going to do something or that sword guy if he id still there.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/548/19/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
However, I do have a feeling the story will continue to follow Luffy, and leave Impel Down behind... leaving the fate of Blackbeard, Shiryuu, and Magellan a mystery until later. I think the 'incident' that the text was referring to was Luffy's journy to save Ace as a whole.

But yeah... this chapter was so sad. One of the most emotional in the entire manga.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
However, I do have a feeling the story will continue to follow Luffy, and leave Impel Down behind... leaving the fate of Blackbeard, Shiryuu, and Magellan a mystery until later. I think the 'incident' that the text was referring to was Luffy's journy to save Ace as a whole.

But yeah... this chapter was so sad. One of the most emotional in the entire manga.
Not again why do my favorite character get the rotten end. Well atleast he did it for his friends :(. But like I mean it every darn manga my character loses in some way. long live the okama way :mad:

Minato

穏やかじゃない

I agree, on both statements that you made.
Well, looks like Magellan's still going strong. I wonder what's in store for him in the future since he hasn't been defeated yet.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
My fav arc is still nico robin's

Man that is one tight crew that arc really showed it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
rofl.

actionguy, that amv was made in march of last year

still fun to see it now though, since that sad thing just happened

edit:

FOSFOSFOSFOSFOSFOS!!!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
New chapter was nice and sad.

Still, it's nice to see that
they're leaving impel down.

Quick question though.
Where is the rest of the straw hat crew?
I must have missed that chapter. XD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
New chapter was nice and sad.

Still, it's nice to see that
they're leaving impel down.

Quick question though.
Where is the rest of the straw hat crew?
I must have missed that chapter. XD
I believe their locations were revealed at some point between the Kuja arc and Impel Down. Also, the latest chapter title pages have been showing the locations of some of the crew.

Here's a recap:

Sanji - On Kamabakka island, probably where Ivankov and Bon Kurei originated. He has supposedly turned into an okama.

Zoro - On a spooky island, similar to Thriller Bark, with Perona. She took his swords.

Nami - On a sky island with a huge research center. The scientist there studies weather and uses interesting weather-based tools.

Robin - In a place where slaves are worked to death to build a bridge. I believe she was freed by some revolutionaries.

Franky - On a snowy island, being chased down by laser-shooting cyborg animals. It's a place with high technology, probably related to Dr. Vegapunk.

Usopp - In this weird jungle with man-eating plants. He was saved by a man with a hercules beetle-shaped head.

Chopper - In a place where the primitive cavemen are ruled by birds. Everyone wants to eat him.

Brook - In a place with devil worshippers. They believe he is the devil, and he asked one of the maidens if he can see her panties. They made her show him.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
They probably will. I wonder HOW, though. Knowing Oda... it will probably be in a pretty epic way. No cheese.

One at a time? Or all at once? I wonder.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
They probably will. I wonder HOW, though. Knowing Oda... it will probably be in a pretty epic way. No cheese.

Since they're all on previously unseen islands (I think) it'll be one at a time, most likely.

It'll be pretty cool I guess. Returning crew members at almost every new Island? Sounds good to me. :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない

All at once would be pretty epic.
Since they're all on previously unseen islands (I think) it'll be one at a time, most likely.

It'll be pretty cool I guess. Returning crew members at almost every new Island? Sounds good to me. :p
This idea does sound kinda cool. Re-recruiting everyone again would be really interesting.
If this did happen, One Piece is going to take forever to finish (Not that I'm complaining).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha, forreal. Such a long manga... but I look forward to it being much, much longer. Unlike the other shounen manga out there... xDD

So much depth. I love it.

Hey boys... check out my new sig HAHA! <3

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Haha, forreal. Such a long manga... but I look forward to it being much, much longer. Unlike the other shounen manga out there... xDD

So much depth. I love it.

Hey boys... check out my new sig HAHA! <3
Okay, that sig is pretty sweet. Can't wait to see this all animated.
The only other manga in Jump that I truly looked forward to each week besides One Piece was Eyeshield 21. But that ended...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Oh, that was the football manga right?

Was it good? Quite a few people have recommended that to me.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Oh, that was the football manga right?

Was it good? Quite a few people have recommended that to me.
Yeah, it was really good.
It was like the One Piece for sports. Well, not really... But you get the idea. The characters were all awesome.

I need to buy the One Piece manga I realized. It just sucks how slow they're releasing One Piece opposed to Naruto and Bleach.
The edits in the english version are annoying as well.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
it should've ended at the end of soul society :(

ever since aizen... the manga's been sooooo dry

§leepy God

Smash Master
I really wonder if Bleach will be ending after the current arc.
It looks that way since they have too many arcs based on one story, but as you already know, they can just make another story to cover the anime up, let's just hope they don't pull a Naruto on us and make like 100 episodes of the series fillers. Though a One Piece thread, all these anime's are connected in a way. :p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha well

bleach, naruto, and one piece are all bunched together because they are all part of the shonen genre, AND part of the same magazine Shonen Jump

xD

its just that one piece is the best! yayuhz!!! even tho we have to talk about the others

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Of course One Piece is the best, even on fillers people are happy, and that's saying something. XD
That's true. One Piece fillers aren't that bad at all.
Sure they don't hold a candle to Oda's storytelling, but the fillers are surprisingly entertaining.

While I do wish there weren't fillers to begin with, they're better than Naruto's fillers.
And I also like how filler arcs aren't even that long in One Piece.

Top Bottom