• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Night Stand Characters

ZiggyZiggs

Smash Cadet
You ever have a blast playing a character for just one night out of sheer randomness, then just get over it the next day?

I was playing Falco one night for like 4 hours. Loved it. But just wasn't the same the next night.
I did Luigi a few nights ago, but I'm sticking with him. He's a blast.

So did this ever happen or did you actually just randomly pick up a character and stick with him?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh yeah, all the time. Usually after I see vids of someone beasting with a character, I end up having a craving to play that character, but usually just for that day xD

Times like, HMW vs SS made me want to play Doc, and seeing Zhu beasting at genesis made me want to play falco....and seeing Hbox **** made me want to play jiggs. XD

JPOBS

Smash Hero
this always happens to me when i see axe play pikachu.

then i try, and i realize that pika is a bad char and thats why i dont play her more.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
lol @ half the responses to this

pika isn't a girl

also on topic: when i played brawl i used luigi for a day when my friend came over.. he came over the next day and i was back to ICs :p

..but brawl sucks

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
you know what's the best way to do that right? go to tourment mode set-up 64 matches all human players each person can pick one person to be switched out like I switched a pikachu out for a falcon and if I ended up with a pikachu by random we would switch spots. lol my brother figured out most of sheik's metagame in only 3 matches of random sheik's I screamed everytime he got a grab.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
lol shiek absolutely ****s pichu up
MattDotZeb knows this

I played mario for a total of 48 minutes and did 1 beast combo
I played jiggs for a day
I played Samus for a week
I played falcon
I didn't stop playing falcon

S l o X

Smash Champion
i play like 6 different characters, and i would probably do the same in tournament matches...not sure how to stop because: doc, falcon, marth and sheik are fun. falco is my main but i only play him in matches i like, like fox vs falco or dittos or vs luigi.(lol, dont ask)

keeper

Smash Champion
I sometimes to randomly well with Falco, but I don't use him too terribly much.

Samus is my recurring craving, but I still main Sheik.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
I always play Ganon after watching a player like Kage or Linguini ****. But then I get my *** handed to me, and I go back to my spacies. Still, it's fun doing stuff like this once in a while.

DaisyBoo92

Smash Apprentice
I woke up in bed with Ganon this morning. Needless to say my *** was sore and it smelt like curry.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
i play like 6 different characters, and i would probably do the same in tournament matches...not sure how to stop because: doc, falcon, marth and sheik are fun. falco is my main but i only play him in matches i like, like fox vs falco or dittos or vs luigi.(lol, dont ask)
yeah me too.. i use fox, falco, falcon regularly.. and when i get bored of them marth/sheik/puff

lol tiers

Glitchy

Smash Cadet
oh yeah, all the time. Usually after I see vids of someone beasting with a character, I end up having a craving to play that character, but usually just for that day xD

Times like, HMW vs SS made me want to play Doc, and seeing Zhu beasting at genesis made me want to play falco....and seeing Hbox **** made me want to play jiggs. XD
I'm doing exactly the same xD But sometimes it goes to be my main, like Marth became the first time I saw Ken.

TK1991

Smash Cadet
I started playing with Link because i played him in ssb64.
After that i used a lot of characters but only for a short time.
For example Pikachu, after seeing axe's combo video and somehow i was mad good at the first day and totally sucked at the next day.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Yeah, I did that with Pikachu and G&W. I won a lot of matches with them, actually. Now I try them and I just lose :( I used to try playing characters after I'd see people beast with them. But now I play Falcon all the time and rarely have a craving to play other characters. But when I play other characters I just have a craving to play Falcon. :D

Zodiac

Smash Master
I was tearing it up with mario a few weeks ago and then a couple days I later I go to play him and I was like..meh. Had a few fun times screwing around with falcon to, one nnight stand characters are probablly my way of sand bagging.

yeah me too.. i use fox, falco, falcon regularly.. and when i get bored of them marth/sheik/puff

lol tiers

On another note, I dont I'll ever touch jiggs as a one night stand character unless im looking to just piss someone off.

Top Bottom