• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Less Samus in the World

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
ihsb i continue to enjoy your avatars

i love that instead of having an actual anime girl, you give us the ability to imagine our own

hey what's your real name

i think i asked you at genesis...but i forgot lol

plus i hate calling you ihsb hahaha

Mars-

Smash Champion
Wait, since when is Wes coming back?
He has been talking about it:

Wes (1:27:34 AM): do ppl miss me playing melee?
Mars (1:27:46 AM): I guess
Mars (1:28:16 AM): most of the samus players don't like how we don't have a pro anymore
Wes (1:29:42 AM): what about hugs?
Mars (1:30:01 AM): Who knows what happened to him
Mars (1:30:07 AM): he was supposedly coming back
Mars (1:30:11 AM): never happened
Wes (1:30:20 AM): oh lol
Wes (1:30:31 AM): what if i came back what would ppl say?
Mars (1:30:42 AM): idk
Mars (1:30:50 AM): probably nothing
Wes (1:30:54 AM): u never knwo what might happen lol
Mars (1:30:59 AM): unless you start placing in tournies
Wes (1:31:13 AM): samus players get ***** right ?

This was back in july though, and this isn't the first time he has talked about coming back.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Okay now that I have more time to elaborate on this, let me just say all I know.

Wes has been playing melee but just for fun with the rest of his crew(if I understood him correctly).
Wes still plays brawl, and is focusing a lot of energy on running brawl tournaments.

So basically if he does come back, it probably won't be soon. I don't want to start rumors about him coming back, especially since it doesn't even seem as though he is playing melee.

soap

Smash Hero
"samus players get ***** right?"

wes is hilarious.

like he would be the samus messiah.

watty i knew this was a joke thread cuz all your other characters blow

sad but true

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm going to be playin samus again ... and watty my boy quits her ... very very sad by this ...

well hopefully the same thing happens to u like me ... at least using her as a secondary or sumthing =]

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
no

the requirements include having more than 1,000 posts and at least 2 smashboards accounts
lol. i like your humor. Although digital posts and accounts in the internet are non existence in the skill of a smash player, i know where your coming from.

But trust me, ask anyone around here about the kid named lite: you can learn a lot.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
i no who u r little boy
then i need no explanation. im am the samus god. I've always had been the samus god. I've had always been that samus who is too dam good to be a samus. I've had always been that kid with the long hair and ridiculously short and still, is too dam good to be a samus main.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
i dont need to prove anything! Its no use anyways. most likely im going to have to quit. It looks like deff quit smash so my parents arent gonna take me to tournies alone. plus i dont own a gamecube or wii so i cant even play smash anymore...2 less samuses.....

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i know

i said that because you said you don't need to prove anything
like you're awesome and you don't have to try to be awesome
like isai

Corigames

Smash Hero
I use to say I was pretty good.

But then I realized that no one has ever seen me play.

So I stopped saying that, it was moot.

I just tell people now that I'll play them if I can and be excited about every moment leading up to it.

Watty

Smash Lord
so i didnt quit and samus god? lol u a silly lil boy but i <3 u.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
then i need no explanation. im am the samus god. I've always had been the samus god. I've had always been that samus who is too dam good to be a samus. I've had always been that kid with the long hair and ridiculously short and still, is too dam good to be a samus main.
You're cool.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Lite is a smasher who is either 12 or 13, I think he is from Arizona. He used to main Samus but he is been using other characters lately as well, I think he is a Peach main now. Some people considered him a prodigy but he really was never that good, it doesn't mean much for Samus that he stopped using her.

I didn't know Watty had retired, he was really good with her. He managed to make to the 3rd round of pools with her at Pound 3. It's too bad. And I'm guessing that he hasn't been done well with either Marth or Falco since I haven't heard anything about him and was under the impression he retired.

Top Bottom