• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Less Samus in the World

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Kage already said he'd play me so it's cool. I wish you'd place better at major tournaments.

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
Lite is a smasher who is either 12 or 13, I think he is from Arizona. He used to main Samus but he is been using other characters lately as well, I think he is a Peach main now. Some people considered him a prodigy but he really was never that good, it doesn't mean much for Samus that he stopped using her.

I didn't know Watty had retired, he was really good with her. He managed to make to the 3rd round of pools with her at Pound 3. It's too bad. And I'm guessing that he hasn't been done well with either Marth or Falco since I haven't heard anything about him and was under the impression he retired.
Light is actually a very good Peach player whose from Arizona (Me tinkz?).

Lite is a young kid from the East Coast who was supposedly a prodigy then died.

These are two different people I believe, but I could be wrong but I dont think so.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Lite is a smasher who is either 12 or 13, I think he is from Arizona. He used to main Samus but he is been using other characters lately as well, I think he is a Peach main now. Some people considered him a prodigy but he really was never that good, it doesn't mean much for Samus that he stopped using her.

I didn't know Watty had retired, he was really good with her. He managed to make to the 3rd round of pools with her at Pound 3. It's too bad. And I'm guessing that he hasn't been done well with either Marth or Falco since I haven't heard anything about him and was under the impression he retired.
hahaha. I think you mixed me up with another lite. And how do you know if i was really never that good? i almost beat dashizwiz in rom. and yes i am 13....
and no euclid, i didnt die, i just cant play melee anymore back at my place. i still have some super secret techniques that dj nintendo taught me. not to also mention i pull off ridiculous combos wit samus.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
nice combo ihavespaceballs. For some reason i feel that if the shiek player has the right DI, you can combo her into a charge shot almost everytime. But that doesnt make me feel any better about the match up. I only own the nooby shieks.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Nah, he just missed the DI on the dair, so he popped straight up into the grab. The dthrow -> charge shot was guaranteed because I was right on the ledge of a platform, so he couldn't just DI forward and tech off anything.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Pausing is the best DQ.

Also, I think that as long as a combo is two or more consecutive hits the other person couldn't avoid being hit by after the first, then the simple combo of grabbing someone as a missile hits them would be a staple combo that I use frequently.

rhan

Smash Hero
Which is why pause is/should be turned off?

Corey: When can I see your Samus again? :(

Top Bottom