• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Less Samus in the World

Watty

Smash Lord
Well I hate to say it fellas but im giving up the lil lady. I dont feel as if there is much more I can do to imrpove with her, ive seen her limits and im switching mains to Marth Falco. GL to every1 rep her well

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm the best by default wooooo
Also I understand where you're coming from Watty, and I don't blame you in the slightest. I've had the urge to switch too many times to count, and I just don't listen and go with what I'm best at. Yay being lazy and stubborn.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Well I hate to say it fellas but im giving up the lil lady. I dont feel as if there is much more I can do to imrpove with her, ive seen her limits and im switching mains to Marth Falco. GL to every1 rep her well
This will never happen to me and Game and Watch; however that is my choice. Good luck with your new mains(you at least have to play her sometimes; don't forget your roots man).

@ Rest of remaining Samus mains...you guys need to continue to rep her and continue to kick some *** with her still.

@again at remaining Samus' ; I'm going to actually have a Samus main get critiqued by you guys soon. His SWF username is Furchunkukee. He's going to need your help. You guys have to encourage him to be dedicated; I don't find him very dedicated to improving. Videos will be up prob. Friday.

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL and I'm playing Melee again,! Yay!

Watty, you're a *****, why weren't you at Genesis?

Corigames

Smash Hero
This is why it's hard to play Melee sometimes. While it is possible to beat anyone with any character... **** IT'S SO HARD TO FIGHT PEOPLE HIGHER TIERED THAN YOU!

Pi

Smash Hero
HugS and Wes are commin back
and Watty leaves??
Watty will you come back when HugS & Wes start doing good w/ her again?
Also Phanna started playing melee a while ago
And Fl has way to many Samus mains commin up lol
Watty you're heading in the wrong direction
And firefox is givin me a lotta red right now

Watty

Smash Lord
Just Kidding Id Never Leave The Pretty Lady In Suit For Some Other Character. Samus 4 Lyfe

Lovage

Smash Hero
hugs is back and definitely hungry. he said he was having trouble with technical foxes so he is driving an hour up to moorpark at 11:30 at night just to play replicate, and he offered to pick me up on the way. haha that old man hunger is beast

Pi

Smash Hero
Most fox players I've talked to don't like the matchup
So that means we're in their heads man!!
I got a plan
if they get to campy
juss start heckling them
'lol wtf a fox scared to approach?'
'whatsamatter big boy, scared cause you can't spam drill shines on my shield?'
'Seriously what is that 2% gonnna do lil *****, come n get me i can CC till 200 biatch'
**** like that, you know
they won't know where the **** you at

rhan

Smash Hero
You'll be deeply depressed when you find out in the near future that Samus surpasses Fox and Marth on the tier list....Then you'll regret your decision and slit your wrists every night because you gave up on the one thing that matters in the world of smash....

I have no idea who made this thread. I just felt like replyinh in such a way. :3

Corigames

Smash Hero
It doesn't matter anyway.

I knew Watty was crazy, so his dissent into madness by choosing a different character isn't too unnerving. It still is sad though.

Top Bottom