• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One ike clan!! sign the petition!! *UPDATED 3/1/08*8 days till brawl in US

shanus

Smash Hero
this thread is lol, whats the real point in having a guild anyways? Why not just focus on discussing Ike ATs and strategy here?

JayceMJ

Smash Apprentice
I think the biggest problem anyone has is RoK. B4B isn't needed in this, they can do their own thing if they want. The two biggest clans should be the ones in discussion, Aethercide (http://z15.invisionfree.com/Aethercide/index.php?) and Deus de Animus (http://www.antiexist.com/phpBB3/). Kirk is a member of both of these clans, apparently.

If you completely take RoK out of the picture I'm sure this discussion would be a lot easier and might actually end in something happening.

Sharky

Smash Master
*pops head into ike forums*

*chokes on smoke and flames, runs out*

Things tend to work a lot better when people spend their time actually discussing strategy and such rather than arguing over who's the leader of who. My suggestion to you guys would be to drop all of the clans and just know that you're all Ike players and share that bond. =/ Works for us Yoshi's =D

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
*pops head into ike forums*

*chokes on smoke and flames, runs out*

Things tend to work a lot better when people spend their time actually discussing strategy and such rather than arguing over who's the leader of who. My suggestion to you guys would be to drop all of the clans and just know that you're all Ike players and share that bond. =/ Works for us Yoshi's =D
QFT.
10 characters.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I'm all for this, I think it would be sweet to have everyone in one guild. Here's my thoughts.

1. New name should be decided that everyone likes at least a little bit.
2. The original leaders should all still be leaders, but equal with the other leaders. and by leaders I mean Zareidriel, Rok the Reaper and Hallowed Storm. anyone else I don't consider clan leaders.
3. I still want a hand in the design of the logo like I had in Deus de Animus. :)

Kadet4

Smash Cadet
I think the biggest problem anyone has is RoK. B4B isn't needed in this, they can do their own thing if they want. The two biggest clans should be the ones in discussion, Aethercide (http://z15.invisionfree.com/Aethercide/index.php?) and Deus de Animus (http://www.antiexist.com/phpBB3/). Kirk is a member of both of these clans, apparently.

If you completely take RoK out of the picture I'm sure this discussion would be a lot easier and might actually end in something happening.
I couldn't agree more.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Here, B4BC and DDA are the biggest Ike clans but Aethercide was the first Ike clan on any forum that talked about Brawl. So really, those three you mentioned are all big.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord

You really think that? You're an idiot.

Rok had agreed
but i guess he's two faced
guess i'll remove his name

First off, I did sign it you idiot: Didn't you yourself read my post to put it down? Also, how the hell do you decide that I said otherwise with no direct visage and only third-party information?

vato_break

Smash Master
You really think that? You're an idiot.

First off, I did sign it you idiot: Didn't you yourself read my post to put it down? Also, how the hell do you decide that I said otherwise with no direct visage and only third-party information?
Three people stated that you had no intentions of forming one ike clan
and i didn't decide whether you said it or not
you did
please stop calling everyone an idiot

sagemoon

Smash Lord

I agree with everything JayceMJ says. It appears that RoK is the problem. >_>

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Deus de Aethercide or whatever it would be called would account for like 90% of all guild-ed Ike players if we combined. The other clans would pale in comparison.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Uuuuh... RoK, didn't you announce on the B4BC forums that you had no intention whatsoever to join with DDA?
I have no intention of us forming a single clan under the name Deus de Animus. I am open to everyone joining as long as it's in a format that benefits Ike members, myself; and the community in general. As long as it's no punk *** rules.

I agree with everything JayceMJ says. It appears that RoK is the problem. >_>
If I'm the problem, why don't you quit the B4BC?

vato_break

Smash Master
I have no intention of us forming a single clan under the name Deus de Animus. I am open to everyone joining as long as it's in a format that benefits Ike members, myself; and the community in general. As long as it's no punk *** rules.
So you won't unite just because the name of the clan.
Clans shouldn't be about names.
What does it mean to be an ike clan? To know that from the day we were formed , we are treasured and valued and we treated everyone in the clan with curtsy and respect. That all the days of playing brawl we belong and have meaning. To know that you are not arguing but, only learning more and more techniques.So it's just best to stop arguing ,form the clan.
And teach ourselves the true meaning of being a ike clan.
So Rok i just ask that you just put your sillyness aside and reconsider
so we can all just be one big happy ike clan.

Vato_Break

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
So you won't unite just because the name of the clan.
Clans shouldn't be about names.
What does it mean to be an ike clan? To know that from the day we were formed , we are treasured and valued and we treated everyone in the clan with curtsy and respect. That all the days of playing brawl we belong and have meaning. To know that you are not arguing but, only learning more and more techniques.So it's just best to stop arguing ,form the clan.
And teach ourselves the true meaning of being a ike clan.
So Rok i just ask that you just put your sillyness aside and reconsider
so we can all just be one big happy ike clan.

Vato_Break

First off, the name "Deus de Animus" has been said by many people that it is the wrong verb tense. I don't want something that's half thought out and merely for "coolness" factor in contrast to the actual, correct tense. Plus, any Ike guild that originally was going to allow Marth members (It already had a few Marth members), I don't really want part of. That and they abolished the Marth chapter after I caused some Havoc.

Next, telling me my ideals and beliefs are silly will not accomplish the goal you wish any faster and in fact; hinders progress because like most people, I don't like to be insulted, neither are the grounds I stand on, and my morality.

But right now, I have very few extremely loyal members it seem; the most loyal being Enshoku, and Roith I beileve; but in those I see a great potential. Every other little Ike clan seems more laid back, mine is for serious people; which Is why combining for Casual and Competitive players would be bad, for the simple reason of our grounds.

Casual - Do the best you can during the time you have; try to get as good as you can at the game and do your best; If you become more serious, it's fine, if you don't, that's cool too. Just have fun with the game and enjoy Ike awesomeness.

Competitive - The game isn't fun, it's an obstacle you need to conquer. Trying your best isn't good enough, only perfection is good enough. Until you're the best, you're the worst player; Make time for the game and crush the opposition.

vato_break

Smash Master
First off, the name "Deus de Animus" has been said by many people that it is the wrong verb tense. I don't want something that's half thought out and merely for "coolness" factor in contrast to the actual, correct tense. Plus, any Ike guild that originally was going to allow Marth members (It already had a few Marth members), I don't really want part of. That and they abolished the Marth chapter after I caused some Havoc.

Next, telling me my ideals and beliefs are silly will not accomplish the goal you wish any faster and in fact; hinders progress because like most people, I don't like to be insulted, neither are the grounds I stand on, and my morality.

But right now, I have very few extremely loyal members it seem; the most loyal being Enshoku, and Roith I beileve; but in those I see a great potential. Every other little Ike clan seems more laid back, mine is for serious people; which Is why combining for Casual and Competitive players would be bad, for the simple reason of our grounds.

Casual - Do the best you can during the time you have; try to get as good as you can at the game and do your best; If you become more serious, it's fine, if you don't, that's cool too. Just have fun with the game and enjoy Ike awesomeness.

Competitive - The game isn't fun, it's an obstacle you need to conquer. Trying your best isn't good enough, only perfection is good enough. Until you're the best, you're the worst player; Make time for the game and crush the opposition.
Well actually i didn't know anything about the name, however
Whos' says we can't have a Casually Competitive Clan
You can still have fun playing competitive
i know that was just an example but still.
I did not state that your idea's are silly
i said how you are acting is.
Anyways i apologize for calling you silly,my bad.
back on topic
There are a couple people who are actually going to give all or dedicate fully to your clan .
So your clan will be small.
im not saying thats a bad thing, i just believe one ike clan would be more beneficial.
More people would contribute ,and all your information on ike would be in one place.
There's a reason there aren't many competitive clans , itz because casual ike clans just work out better.
Remember the minority are the competitive players not the casual.
But, i do agree with you on how their should be only one ike clan

sagemoon

Smash Lord
If I'm the problem, why don't you quit the B4BC?
I swear i did that already in the post "I don't really care about joining this clan anymore because RoK is too disrespectful" or something along those lines.

Besides I find it funny that you basically said you would "consider" quitting the ike clan if the roy rumor was true >_>

Anyways 'nuf drama from me, I'll not say anything to you or about you.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I swear i did that already in the post "I don't really care about joining this clan anymore because RoK is too disrespectful" or something along those lines.

Besides I find it funny that you basically said you would "consider" quitting the ike clan if the roy rumor was true >_>

Anyways 'nuf drama from me, I'll not say anything to you or about you.
Actually, you IM'd me on AIM and told me about the Rumor. You then proceeded to ask me what I would do if Roy was indeed a downloadable character and would be added to the Brawl line-up. I replied with, "There's nothing to talk about at this time since it's only a rumor, things will be pondered and considered if he is indeed in. Until that point, nothing needs to be discussed".

vato_break

Smash Master
If every1 wouldn't be so dumb to join the ''clans'' in the first place we wouldn't have all these issues.

Ike players don't need a bull**** clan to relate to each other... in Melee all Roy players formed one group...

RoK was in the other.
this brawl
and what sup with you mentioning Rok alot
you love him ?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
And this IS SMASHBOARDS

FOUNDED BY MELEE PLAYERS

gb2brawl central

and yes RoK is my lover
First off man, you can go have buttsecks with someone else, I'm not a homo. Thank you.

Next, No one formed a Roy group. I was arguely the biggest Roy advocate in the forums; and a trouble maker, but I got recognition. If you wanna be in such a hissy fit, just fight me when the game comes out.

vato_break

Smash Master
I know this is Smashboards
Melee has no significance or relevance to this thread so why mention it?
I was never at brawlcentral to begin with
Nice to know Rok has fanboys

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Allright ive been stubborn for far too long. Put me on the petition. Just to put rok down, cause it's fun making him angry, their right it's not about the name. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! Were ALL tired of it.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
First off man, you can go have buttsecks with someone else, I'm not a homo. Thank you.

Next, No one formed a Roy group. I was arguely the biggest Roy advocate in the forums; and a trouble maker, but I got recognition. If you wanna be in such a hissy fit, just fight me when the game comes out.
you idiot I never said that sum1 formed a Roy group (we were not stupid like you guys are LOL) I said that Roy players formed a group... we never needed a cheesy name and a banner.

I know this is Smashboards
Melee has no significance or relevance to this thread so why mention it?
I was never at brawlcentral to begin with
Nice to know Rok has fanboys
reading comprehension ftw buddy

go join brawl central then it's not required there

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
RoK the Rapist said:
Actually, any "havoc" you caused went unnoticed and counts for nothing. We decided whether to disband the Marth chapter by democratic vote.

Top Bottom