• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One ike clan!! sign the petition!! *UPDATED 3/1/08*8 days till brawl in US

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
*facepalm*

Wow. It's getting to the point where the motto for the Ike boards is going to be "Less QQ, more pew pew" or something along those lines.

All in all, I'm guessing this thread's original intent isn't getting anywhere. I think all of these "clans" would notice is that it's only creating more tension amongst the other one, and results in a LOT more *****ing and not enough serious Ike talk.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
*facepalm*

Wow. It's getting to the point where the motto for the Ike boards is going to be "Less QQ, more pew pew" or something along those lines.

All in all, I'm guessing this thread's original intent isn't getting anywhere. I think all of these "clans" would notice is that it's only creating more tension amongst the other one, and results in a LOT more *****ing and not enough serious Ike talk.
hmm what you said isn't stupid at all... :ohwell:

oh wait a sec! Jun 2005... :dizzy:

AHHH now I understand

Disclaimer: This post is not flaming... your sarcasm detectors are set too high.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I know I don't think I could agree to a name, since you can't even Aethercide in the game...if it were a cool move like Reverse Aerial Zareidriel, then of course I could agree on that. =)

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Cool it rok, no need to get angry.

I think ally would be better than merge also. Not near as much fighting, and we can still compete against each other.

vato_break

Smash Master
Well actually i didn't know anything about the name, however
Whos' says we can't have a Casually Competitive Clan
You can still have fun playing competitive
i know that was just an example but still.
I did not state that your idea's are silly
i said how you are acting is.
Anyways i apologize for calling you silly,my bad.
back on topic
There are a couple people who are actually going to give all or dedicate fully to your clan .
So your clan will be small.
im not saying thats a bad thing, i just believe one ike clan would be more beneficial.
More people would contribute ,and all your information on ike would be in one place.
There's a reason there aren't many competitive clans , itz because casual ike clans just work out better.
Remember the minority are the competitive players not the casual.
But, i do agree with you on how their should be only one ike clan

Fumetsu

Smash Rookie
i may be new here, but seriously, there are waaaaay too many clans for ike

consider me signed up, cause there really only needs to be 1

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
If zar has, then i will, cuz i'm in Deus de animus right now, but if were merging then alrighty, so only if zar is in im in

Top Bottom