• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One ike clan!! sign the petition!! *UPDATED 3/1/08*8 days till brawl in US

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
As the original Ike Guild/Clan/Organization, I support this position.

Come home, guys. ^^

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
It's good to see at least one leader of a guild has signed up...

I think that Hallowed Storm and AlphaDragoon wouldn't mind signing up either...

RoK on the other hand... well, that's a different story =/

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
...you know what AMA. We're not all obsessed enough to import the game and downloadall of those files to play it. Some of us can wait a month. I agree that RoK is kind of ******** and the other guild isn't active. >_> Deus de Animus is awesome!
Exactly, It costs more than I have to import. But yeah I'll join.

Kirk

Smash Champion
And this is why we should all be one happy Ike clan. :laugh:

It's like Braveheart or something at the current moment...
haha Braveheart...nice :D

I suppose a unified clan would help though...who would be the so called 'leader' of the unified Ike clan? Who would step up as William Wallace?(lol?) Any ideas on that one? Hopefully no bloody bouts over that position...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
The Ike forums are becoming a cornucopia of anger and fighting, and these clans are to blame... I suppose I'll sign, but putting my name on the same list as AMA is demeaning... stealing money from sakurai, as well as flaming roith, SA10 and RoK without reason... tsk,tsk,tsk...

Enshoku votes: WE SHOULD HAVE ONE (very smexy) CLAN FOR BRAWL! (as long as it's sexy)

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
haha Braveheart...nice :D

I suppose a unified clan would help though...who would be the so called 'leader' of the unified Ike clan? Who would step up as William Wallace?(lol?) Any ideas on that one? Hopefully no bloody bouts over that position...
I'd say we have a few leads, like moderators on a forum. Folks who have actually played the game and know what's up such as yourself, Zareidriel, etc.

Fe Lords

Smash Cadet
why doesnt all the ike clans join together except Zad's guild since he's like the only one who doesn't want to unite

And does anyone who lives in Tex have brawl here

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
sry RoK, ZAR, Hallow, and whoever else made a guild. but ill definently go for this we dont need 2 clans none the less 4 or 5, im all for 1 ike clan.

but zar wont go for it niether will RoK, but i can still hope.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
It looks like Zar actually does want one Ike clan. It's RoK that doesn't.

But if it's gonna work I think it can't be everyone going to one of the other clans. It would have to start fresh, otherwise the other people would feel slighted.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
if where going to unite im not going under zars or RoKs guild im not going under anyone. and if we do unite under one, im just as happy as not being in one.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
To be safe, I really started the clan revolution on Smashboards. Lol.

To be honest, if you know where B4BC came from; it was sparked from Deus de Animus the same way Christianity sparked from Lutherism which came from Catholic religion.

I wanted a clan with nothing but Ike, Deus de Animus is saying that you can main ANYONE not just Ike; well, that's their policy now. When I was in, it was a guild for Marth and Ike users; and I don't like Marth and he's the reason they took Roy out. So, I formed one for Ike only. If he's willing to do so, he can merge Deus de Animus with B4BC; It'll still be the B4BC , he'll just give up his name, clan, title , guide, and allow B4BC to take over, sounds good to me =]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord

To be honest, if you know where B4BC came from; it was sparked from Deus de Animus the same way Christianity sparked from Lutherism which came from Catholic religion.

I wanted a clan with nothing but Ike, Deus de Animus is saying that you can main ANYONE not just Ike; well, that's their policy now. When I was in, it was a guild for Marth and Ike users; and I don't like Marth and he's the reason they took Roy out. So, I formed one for Ike only. If he's willing to do so, he can merge Deus de Animus with B4BC; It'll still be the B4BC , he'll just give up his name, clan, title , guide, and allow B4BC to take over, sounds good to me =]

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
actually he just asked us if we wanted it to be a fire emblem clan... because most of us not only have an interest in Ike as a character but are also fans of the series he comes from. we never actually decided on making it a marth/ike you just freaked out without a 2nd thought. DdA is only Ike based, we do alow peopel who main others as long as Ike is on their list.

btw if anyone would keep the name it would be the clan that has 20 more members. :)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Windlord, when I first came it was an Ike/Marth clan; he abolished that chapter after I created B4BC and started a small little fuss in his own clan about wanting it to be Marth only.

I'm keeping Blood-4-Blood; I've always been about results despite what people say. Sure, right now Deus de Animus has more members, but they're way less organized, numerous members have event old him the latin is wrong and it should be spelled a different way as it's a different tense, he only cares about the appearence of it.

And right now, no crap; Zar is more experienced than me because he imported the game early, okay big deal. Once I get the game, that gap can close very quick. As you all know, if you get a game and goof around or get the game and hardcore practice and make it meaningful, within a few weeks the skill span can be broken. You can keep Deus de Animus and have loads of fun in your happy-go-lucky do what you want band. Like I said, we're the "Ike Elites". And sure, half the member don't own the game, but their dedication and loyalty already surpasses a lot of yours.

Another note, I'm willing to combine into one Ike clan; however, I want it based on the ideals of what I think an IKE clan should be based on, and that's IKE. If you want a Fire Emblem clan, go join a Fire Emblem forum and talk about all the games, if you want to use him in Brawl, I say post up here. Create a name that everyone likes and is spelled correctly. Present it better (Mine is better looking so far) and also get the members involved. In addition to all of these obvious things; I want to retain the position I have within my own organization of such a thing was made, and I would vote with my clan however; because if they don't want to combine I won't. But all in all, B4BC is staying around until they can get their crap rectified.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I can't believe I have to pick apart your post...

already pointed that out...
If you want to look at this from a religious point of view, the breaking away causes fighting, and the more religions there are the more fighting there is.
I wanted a clan with nothing but Ike, Deus de Animus is saying that you can main ANYONE not just Ike; well, that's their policy now. When I was in, it was a guild for Marth and Ike users; and I don't like Marth and he's the reason they took Roy out.
you honestly believe roy is important enough to be put in brawl, but not marth? Marth is the most popular fire emblem character in japan, followed by sigurd. In america the top two are Ike and marth. Even when fire emblem gets a third rep chances of it being Roy are low...
So, I formed one for Ike only. If he's willing to do so, he can merge Deus de Animus with B4BC; It'll still be the B4BC , he'll just give up his name, clan, title , guide, and allow B4BC to take over, sounds good to me =]
that's rude. If I go back to the religious phrase, that's like asking the Lutherans to remerge with catholic's but give up their fundamental belief's, job titles, and other important aspects.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
First and foremost, I will ask this. Enshoku, you post in all the threads I've seen, even in Zar's guild one a lot. Where does your alliance lie? Because right now, I'm seeing a blurring of those lines.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
RoK, Zar and the rest of just come together for a new and better guild (with a new name and everything)
This.

This is really the only way it'll work.

First and foremost, I will ask this. Enshoku, you post in all the threads I've seen, even in Zar's guild one a lot. Where does your alliance lie? Because right now, I'm seeing a blurring of those lines.
And...seriously? It's a group of people who like a character in a video game. Doesn't require all this rival gang/mob/army mentality. This is further proof why it should just be one group. Matter of fact, I'm beginning to believe it would be better to have NO group at all if everyone's gonna fight over something so trivial.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I suppose the lines were clearly drawn out at some point, eh? my name is on B4BC's list and no other's, so please don't make this about me. My goal is to keep the peace among the Ike threads, remember... "don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive."

Torchik

Smash Ace
What are you saying, RoK?! Enshoku is loyal to YOU! He's staying in your clan even though most of his friends are in DA (Deus de Animus)! Are you going to try to make him stop talking to me because I'm in another guild. If that's what you're trying to do, you really ARE crazy!!

And Shoki!! I can't believe you're letting HIM lead you!!! Can't you see that he's mad?!

Miller

Smash Lord
Okay honestly, Since RoK is a fukken ****** and wont listen to reason, the only way is to have all Clan members from his guild leave, and join a completely new one lead by NO ONE. Just a generic Ike clan. same with Zars guild (which I'm in). Honestly, We need one big ****ing Guild with NO LEADERS. Sure if it gets out of hand, people can try to help clean it up, etc. Its all a team effort, not one persons effort.

Top Bottom