• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Hundred Dollar Money Match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cF=)

Smash Lord
It's a hoax, everybody knows AngeloBangelo is Isai's fake account.

Man I want this video x__x

comoesa

Smash Cadet
Angelo just post the **** match every one got hyped and stuff..

and your trying to put in a **** interview?

sry for acting like this but your holding back seems to indicate it wasnt a good match far ya

but what do i know when the vid comes out i'll proabky be wtf pwned

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
Wait, do you guys want the matches only?

I thought you wanted to see the money getting swapped and interviews on the matchups from both me and him and everything... If you guys just want the matches I can get those up very quickly and I won't have to wait for my girlfriend to edit the vids...

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
No, we want everything. Don't listen to those newbies, I havne't been on smashboards since 2oo4 to just get the video thrown at me.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I would just like to see the matches, the suspense has been killing us.

However, the interviews and stuff do sound very interesting...maybe we can see the matches now and the interviews/money swapping later?

comoesa

Smash Cadet
just give us the matches man i dont care about the money being swapped or the interview.....but agian thats jsut me and im in the minority and stuff.....so just do what everybody wants with the interview and and money swapping.

Elen

Smash Lord
I'm willing to wait for a nicely edited video with both the matches, interviews, money swapping, etc. I hope you did well Angelo :p

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Angelo, you don't care about their opinion. I rack up more time in the falcon forums then all of them put together. If you don't do it for anyone else, do it for me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Agreed . I wanna see this janke.

Duke, you conformed to kiki...

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
just so I can see if AngeloBangelos muslces >>>>Captain Falcons muscles.
Trust me, they do.

Ok, I'll just release the matches as soon as I see Emilee again. They're on her camera. Then I'll edit it later to see the interviews if you guys are still interested. I'll bump and edit the name of the thread with something like "(DONE)" or "VIDS UPLOADED" to the title so you guys know when it's done.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
well, u already spent some amount of time trying to edit the interview, etc. onto the vid, so why not just finish what u started? who cares about the impatient people, if they want to just see a match, then they can go watch isai vs _____ or w/e.

just take ur time, and do the vid to ur own liking.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz expects sex .

Sorry, but it is my 2500th post so i had to have it about sex.

Sex, sex, sex, sex, too addiction but yet so nice. Don't forget to use... nevermind.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
hey, if you do post the vids first, edit them in to the first post, that way we wont go to the last page and accidentally catch someones comment on the winner or anything like that...we can just go to the first page and watch the vids, before going to the last pages and reading the comments/posting.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I agree with petre.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I disagree he should put them into the last post be very stupid and forget about something called common sense that some people feel that only they have. So they have to spread out this common thing.

Of course.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hahaha, gg sinz.

and of course he will edit it to the first post, hes not a noob.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We will not know that until the video comes out!!!

comoesa

Smash Cadet
heh..........need's these matches angelo could you just pm me the matches and evrybody else wait and i stay outof this thread.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Everyone, that is like saying. Hey, who isn't breathing while we are waiting for a match. Breathing is common, and so is sense. Hence COMMON SENSE
tard.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Many people lack common sense.

On another forum I frequent I had to write a common sense strategy guide, because so many people lack it.

But back on topic: can't wait for the video--so much hype...

Tyson651

Smash Lord
so u guys believe angelobangelo lacks common sense?

OH SNAP

yo angelobangelo, u should just send sinz and i the vid, these guys dont deserve it.

>.>

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry it's not up yet. I haven't talked to my girlfriend about it. I'm a very busy mang.

Plus everyone is like OMG ANGELO MAKE IT WITH INTERVIEWS AND THOUGHTS ON THE MATCHUPS and other people are like D00D JUST POST THE MATCHES AND DONT MAKE US WAIT
So... I don't know what to do. I'll probably just make it professional looking because that's how I roll. Emilee will edit it just like Falcownage hopefully.

Anyway, next time I see her I'll tell her exactly what order I want everything in so it will look all uber pro.

Also, expect some sweet matches (Possibly also in this thread) of me vs ORLY because he has COME BACK FROM COLLEGE so we will have even more sweet Falcon vs Luigi. Those however haven't been filmed yet. Since he's Emilee's brother when I see her I'll see him as well and I'll try to get more vids.

Hopefully this will be a really good thread/vids for Falcon vs Luigi and will help anyone who is having trouble vs him. Maybe I'll get Chris (ORLY) to do an interview too about vs Falcon as Luigi so we can see what he really hates (Besides me screaming in his ear after a huge knee) against Falcon.

I'll edit the first post and change the name of the thread so you all know when it's up. Don't start jizzing your pants yet. It may take a bit like Falcownage but in the end I guarantee satisfaction (Long time to come out but everyone likes it... Falcownage repeat anyone?).

So please be patient. I am not a fan of rushing things at all. I always try to do my best on any Melee projects and I want this to be as beneficial as possible to Falcon vs Luigi. Maybe I can do other matchups too with matches and interviews. That would be really sweet actually...

This is all still up in the air. We'll see what happens. All I'm going to say is be patient for the vid. In the end you will be much happier with a higher quality video with interviews etc than just the matches.

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
You make Duke happy.
Duke you're the only one who understands me.

Let's just cut to making babies and call it even.

Edit: To hold you guys off I released my new guide minus a few things I wanted such as an illustration section and the character matchups with different opinions from other good players. Those will come in time though. Give it a once over and check out the changelog.

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
Thank you. That was a very unique typo.
Duke + Sinz = understand Angelos quest for greatness when it comes to vids

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Duke + Sinz + Tyson = understand Angelos quest for greatness wheni t comes to vids

:D

Tyson651

Smash Lord
well, u already spent some amount of time trying to edit the interview, etc. onto the vid, so why not just finish what u started? who cares about the impatient people, if they want to just see a match, then they can go watch isai vs _____ or w/e.

just take ur time, and do the vid to ur own liking.
i dont think this guy is.

flaco

The Terminator
um is actually really good in a way and bad in another lol your risking 100 just for a money match my last torny I went I won all my money matches and made 35 dollars but a 100 don't you think your pushing your luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom