• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Hundred Dollar Money Match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
So you say youre girlfriend has the videos? What do you, like not see your girlfriend for 2 weeks? What kind of relatonship is that? Couldn't you just drive over to her house and work on them for an hour-2 hours? Seriously, you don't need 2 weeks after a match to edit a few minutes of video.
dude thats not bad at all sometimes people are busy so they dont have time to see each other but im sure they talk so it should be all good. and for everyone else just wait it out man hes busy he has a life too you know so just give him some time it will be up soon.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
i live in des plaines illinois but thats not exactly 'in the area'.. im a fairly good fox. i can kinda waveshine, but its not perfected yet. my friend q lives two blocks away and hes a pro. hes played against some pros and beaten them.

EDIT
my friend q can perfectly waveshine, almost as good as zelgadis. and he mains samus!
Im sorry but no just no. Q is not a pro, he is nowhere near a pro. If he wants me to rob him of another 20$ fine, but don't insult the midwest by saying Q is ANYWHERE NEAR being a top player.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
yay 1 month, 2 days, and counting..

im feeling very.. very itchy now..

Tyson651

Smash Lord
itchy cause this thread is sucking our excitement for a little over a month now..

Elen

Smash Lord
Hows the editing coming along Angelo? Any news would be appreciated as people seem to be getting just a bit impatient :p

tsetse

Smash Lord
Ive said it time and time again. Either produce the vid or close the thread. its been a while now and i really cant wait any longer...................... explodess

comoesa

Smash Cadet
lolin
well we got fooled....

First of off this "gf" angrelo claims to have does not exist
Secondly he must have gotten his *** handed to him

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i wonder if angelobangelo died or something, cause he hasnt said anything for such a long time too.

:(

Heavy Vulcan

Smash Rookie
He's already said what we need to know. There's no reason for him to post until the vids are done.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, usually an update would happen, especially since we never got a specified date, and its way past the amount he said.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
lol smooth one, but u guys, i think angelo was just some ******* body builder who wanted to play a joke one us smashers. now he has us anticipating this long awaited 100 dollar money match. forget this, hes prolly out bench pressing or something the videos are nonexistant

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
lol smooth one, but u guys, i think angelo was just some ******* body builder who wanted to play a joke one us smashers. now he has us anticipating this long awaited 100 dollar money match. forget this, hes prolly out bench pressing or something the videos are nonexistant
hate to hate on angelo but i'm doubting this as well, i think its about time we lay this thread to rest..

Giggidax

Smash Ace
well he made a joke out of us. sry i didnt mean to say hateful things toward him i take it back. but i mean.. can we see the vids? this so said money match was sposed to have happened like weeks ago

u know i think he quit the melee scene. in the first post it does say he had come back from quitting melee jus for this one money match. oh well, best of luck to watever angelo does now

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Zomg Where Is Teh Vid?!?!11
Its Teh 1337 Hoax Roflcopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom