• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Hundred Dollar Money Match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh yeah do not follow up your throws you will get naired, just throw him for extra damage. Then when you have an opening uair him(just for the extra range.)

cemo

white walker
I think you should taunt as much as possible, since Captain Falcon doesn't take **** from anybody.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Hey Angelo when you put the vid up, just edit your first post with the link, but not who won.
I wouldn't want it spoiled after all this hype. :)

Yeah I agree with Razed. Make sure he won't stiff you beforehand. >_>'

Good luck.

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
I'm going to keep this as vague as possible:

When the match is edited for quality and the interviews are cut down, the matches will be posted.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'm very anxious to see this as well. This kinda reminds me of the Sora Keyblade Master saga, except this time we're seeing it from the side of the person who got challenged.

jmic

Smash Ace
OMFG I can't freaking wait for this. ****it, funny how this is my first post too. I've been following this thread for ages!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This should be good although I do really want to know who won.

Razed

Smash Ace
Pleaseee pm me the link as soon as they're up, so that if i check back up on this thread i don't find out who won accidentally! =O

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Oh man, you scared me, I read your post before checking the first post and I thought angelo actually lost. Don't be gay like that please? Mmkaythx!

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
I'll bump this when the video is complete.

In the meantime, it'd be nice if we didn't bump this so much. I realize everyone wants to see it, but it'd be better if we agreed that the posting will stay limited until the vid is uploaded.

That way people will actually know when the vid is up (When it is bumped all the time from responses) instead of people saying things like "d00d did u lose or wut lol @ u" and people get all like "OMFG ITS BUMPED THE VID IS DONE" then it's not and they slit their wrists from anticipation.

Edit: The kid also said he wants to add something to the vid this weekend. Maybe an interview or something, I don't know. Expect the vid to be up in about another week for your viewing pleasure.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
ugh this is kinda cruel, telling us the match is done and saying we get to know who won only in a week. :urg:
btw: this thread is already the last replied in the forum so i didnt bump :lick:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
OMFG ITS BUMPED THE VID IS DONE!
LOL NOOB!!!LOL!! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOLWHO WON !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL !! LOL! LOL !! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom