• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

on a scale from 1 to 10, how good looking do you think you are?

Melo-tone

Smash Cadet
Lets see. Based on what everyone is posting I would compare most of your to Fergie. So I think you should all go base a song off of your "humps" or maybe just how delicious your are.

As for me. I guess I'm o.k, it depends on your type. I play guitar and sing, which definately DOES help get girls :D especially when you write a 2 second song, with just a bunch of cords, lol, cracks me up every time how much they love it.

Yeah, based on the fact I recently moved to Earth from the planet Nurebusian, I would rate myself a 8.6. This is considering most Nurbian's have tentacles coming from their mouth and their mouths that serve also as their anal pores... Disgusting, to see Nurbians take a crap. Nurbians also don't believe in taking showers, or brushing teeth, so I'm definately a 8.6 compared to most Nurbians. Earthlings, well you basically are Nurbians that go to the bathroom while sitting down (even the men)...

Go to H1roshi's myspace for the picture of a common Nurbian.

JK!!!

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
hmm.. i guess i rate myself a 6-7.. sometimes people say i'm cute, but I don't exactly have people crawling all over me

if you want to check out some pics here's my myspace.. http://www.myspace.com/aznreynboez but i think my profile is set to private, so you'll have to friend me first..

((I hate the URL that i chose.. it was clever at the time, but now i think it's stupid..))

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Cool I get the 1000th view and quoted! Today is a good day =p.

WhenI get an afro I'll be a 6-7 depending on if it makes me look ******** or not.

Nerd + afro = Disguise ^.^

EDIT: AND I got my 1300th post too, time to throw a nerd party.

EDIT2: My baby sister just brought 2 bday party hats from her birthday, how ironic.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Looks like somebody forgot how to have a little fun and not take life so seriously.

Newsflash: If you take everything so seriously don't come to the PR, you'll just make yourself look like a troll.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord

Here's a picture of my sis and I at a pirate festival in Tampa. It'is the only pic of me that's been taken in about a year. I rate myself a 7/10, although I can be pretty darn adorable.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
There should be a graph of everyone's responses. Like 90% of everyone says they're above average. Does that mean smashers are delusional or that the ugly people are too embarassed to post?

Oh, and I'm a 9.8

jk
Yep, it's popularly called the "Lake Wobegon Effect". If you asked everyone in this thread to answer honestly (rather than 14 lawl), the majority would say 6 or more.

It's even worse for other statistics. If you ask people if they "get along well with others," nearly every person ranks themselves 8 or higher.

It's kind of like the Forer effect, where if you make vague positive statements nearly everyone thinks it describes them perfectly.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Actually, I can't stand Prairie home companion :p

Every once in a while it has a good segment, but usually it's just the family circus of radio shows.

Well, that's not fair. I guess it's more like Marmaduke. Or maybe Garfield. You know. Harmless.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
yo vulpine have you eer been to a gigabits. i think i have seen you before...peace

-hiroshi
Yeah man. Ive been there a few times but I havent been able to drive up there in a while. When I go to UCF this year, I'll be there all the time.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
6.5 based on looks. 9 based on fitness. 8 overall.

(My face doesn't look great but I'm in good shape)

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
On a scale from 1-10... About -11. I think I'm a combination of John Lovits, Tim Burton, and a modern Jeff Goldblum....

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
People tell me I look like a young Richard Gere.

*shrug* I used to be really self concious about my looks, but nowadays I don't care very much. That's not to say I don't take care of myself, I do, but it's more for me rather than to try to impress other people.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol..u remind me of Zelgadis (fox player of DBR)....anyone see the resemblance or am i just crazy?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Groggo?

:chuckle: We all know I'm a 13, I don't think I have to go into details on how I am the most attractive person on the planet. >.< *Narcisim'd*

Top Bottom