• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni's HTC Training: Brawl (again) and SF4

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
that's what happpens when you pick up a new character.

but i did better against everyone else. noid and gimr's ic's supremely ****ed me up

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I'm messin wit you. lol
I didn't even view the vids yet.

I seen a few clips yesterday and ur fox looked pretty good.

but why fox?

Omni

BRoomer
i have fun with Fox. plus he has a few broken things like up-tilt, up-smash, d-air, and laser

still havent decided on Friday. you should be looking for a ride first anyway!

Omni

BRoomer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ljBK2kweKVQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ljBK2kweKVQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

part 1 of the finale of shadow of the colossus

*sigh*

@Meep: im learning so fast! he's so fun. i need to leanr how to empty jump grab like you tho. that's from all that IC's training

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Omni, session this Wednesday? I need to prep up for Great Revival. I'll pay double.

Because I didn't pay last time.

Omni

BRoomer
i'll probably have something either tomorrow or Thursday. i'll keep you guys posted.

who's open/interested in those days

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
^^ u really need to use nado more lol... Im free whenever nova or meep goes. hopefully I can get a ride. but if neither of them can get me I'll see what I can do

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Omni, lets do wednesday. I will take the lack of sleep at my job to spend the time in practice. I don't think anyone except EE can fathom how badly I want to do well at NJ.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Let me get a ride Tant, I been trapped in the house since Sunday besides work and I'm off Wed.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
noid is usually already at college park when these are about to happen

edit: might have to take another extended break from brawl. It's about to be crunchtime at school. I'll still occasionally practice solo **** though so I don't get rusty

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Then Phil will have to try again another day, because I'm in Baltimore. It takes me about 45 mins to get to Omni's from Bmore. Picking up phil in rush hour would add probably an extra hour to that time.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Noid, if you go to omni's on wednesday would it be possible to give me a ride?
Sure thing. Bring $3 for Omni though.

i'll probably have something either tomorrow or Thursday. i'll keep you guys posted.

who's open/interested in those days
I won't come to a Thursday one. UMBC, remember? Hopefully you'll do one tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

noid is usually already at college park when these are about to happen

edit: might have to take another extended break from brawl. It's about to be crunchtime at school. I'll still occasionally practice solo **** though so I don't get rusty
At least someone uses their head around here.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Thanks!

And seriously though, the knowledge that I am in College Park already Mondays and Wednesdays has been stated in this thread at least 5 times.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Umm... first off, not even sure if Omni is going to make one.

If he is, I have to ask him a question concerning if I my girlfriend can tag along (she won't distract from the seriousness of the HTC, but it is up to him.)

Finally, Marcus is coming with me if this happens tomorrow. Tantalus said he'd get there on his own. If I pick up Daisho, that's 4 people. Omni's limit is five. In other words, if:

A) Omni makes a HTC session tomorrow and
B) Let's my girlfriend attend (not to play, and she'd entertain herself with internet, but I can't drive her back home and then come back to HTC in rush hour) and
B) Allows enough room in his five to include myself, Pink Fresh, Daisho and you

THEN SURE!

That's a lot of me to ask of him though. And he hasn't even checked his thread in a while. So I dunno.

Omni

BRoomer
nothing today. freak thunderstorm ****ed up a lot of my ****. overslept and came late to work.

i'll do something Thursday

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Noid, ee, backup training session time. You guys down? We can borrow the HTC for a day.

Edit: so I'm not misconstrued, I mean have a training in reisterstown or Westminster instead of omnis

Omni

BRoomer
Got a call from my Mom. Power is back and the place is actually clean and straightened.

If you guys still want to come today let me know.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Noid? Your call. I just found out ill be ending the day in northern baltimore county, so omnis won't really be possible. Also, Joe what are you doing today?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Got a call from my Mom. Power is back and the place is actually clean and straightened.

If you guys still want to come today let me know.
That's straight, what time can I stop by? It's like a 4 hour drive, so I need to know ASAP.

Omni

BRoomer
@Turbo: Not worth it dude. It's a fun session but it isn't worth an 8 hour round trip. I'mma have to deny you for your own sake, bro.

@Tant: Ah, well just have the session at your place. I'll postpone till tomorrow.

Top Bottom