• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni's HTC Training: Brawl (again) and SF4

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I37tsnhRLGk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I37tsnhRLGk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

FYI, you guys need to get on this.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I just woke up. I can't host a smashfest today. I don't know what I am doing today other than homework.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I changed my mind. People who want to brawl and can drive, text me. I have a huge tv for use. I live in Ellicott City, Maryland. I'll give address via text.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Good stuff everyone at the quasi HTC today. Everyone leveled up tremendously. I now found the person to help me train endurance

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yea, twas fun time everyone. Maybe another training session sometime. Umbc smashfest tomorrow from 4-7 I think.

Omni

BRoomer
Coney. You've inspired me to pick DDD back up.

that and finding out DDD has a d-throw to up-smash combo on Lucario = :awesome:

But yea I want/need a single heavy character in my character slot. MK/Falco/Fox are all too light so now I'm readding DDD.

MK/Falco/Fox/DDD all being used by Omni? How scary can I get?

Coney

Smash Master
you remember when you told me picking up too many characters was a terrible thing?! :mad:

that's fine though, i started playing fox last night and i never realized how fun he is!

i think i'm attracted to highly mobile characters since my favorite one is so God**** slow

i can show you some stuff if you'd like, but i'm sure you've already picked up on all of it

Omni

BRoomer
well it is a bad thing if you don't have a main that can reliably take 1st at tournaments. your DDD is finally at that level

i'll probably stop here. here's the reason why i chose my 4 chars:

MK (main, top tier)
Falco (camp)
Fox (novelty)
DDD (heavy)

so that's just an awesome cast for me. everyone else seems pretty boring to me

can you come over today??

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Apparently my ddd is a savior

After I lost to Unknown and Smurf's snakes with MK, I brought out the ddd

Never got to the last stock after that

Coney

Smash Master
yeah, i'm at school all day so i won't be there...apparently chu and PS are coming today though to the UMBC smashfest, to practice TEAMS (WTF I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THEM TEAMING)

yeah i see what you mean though. i don't think i'll do anything with fox other than play him for fun, so now i guess my lineup is

ddd (good)
wario (okay, gay stages + mk deterrent)
ness (oh **** what are you doing)

i do have to warn you, ddd isn't as great a secondary as he used to be; he used to shut down pretty much everyone below c-tier, but all of those bad characters have gotten really, really good against him just because he pissed them off so much. you'll still have a definite advantage, of course, but it won't be an auto-win like some people think (swt)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Pick up Wolf! He is heavy and completes the space animal armada. Plus, Wolf has shine and bair (smirk).

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^.... already annoyed before I even showed up at UMBC

anyway Omni I would go cuz I wanted to practice dubz...I thought they were talking about PS and Chu going to ur place

but ye...I might not be around for a while...gotta take care of some court **** and bills so all my free money is about to be taken up

Omni

BRoomer
Pick up Wolf! He is heavy and completes the space animal armada. Plus, Wolf has shine and bair (smirk).
nah Wolf sucks

true story: Wolf was my first Wifi character. *remembers epic Sheik vs. Wolf matches with NEO*

Omni

BRoomer
im going out for the weekend. nothing this weekend.

Omni

BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cn11TuiEMso?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cn11TuiEMso?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
he said he most likely won't go due to something.. thanks for bein supportive though David.

@Tant NO COMMENT

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
NOID and whoever else, come over my house tomorrow if you wanna play.

:D

If anyone wants to, PM me for my number. Come here at around 4:30-5.

Omni

BRoomer
Yao, so I'll be updating everyone via my new User Blog about new updates weekly instead of here so if you guys still wanna' like see when I release new videos then just visit here: Week #1 - HD Gaming and Thanksgiving

I'll simply be updating the OP with weekly updates probably once every Sunday so subscribe to the thread if you wanna' keep up with my updates for now on.

Thanks, guys.

Omni

BRoomer
I don't think I will be. I know Lobos said he'd be interested as well.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I have all day off on Friday and would not just like to play smash but hang out with friends and play other games as well. I don't get weekdays off very often so this is a treat. I could even host/house for xanadu if people wouldnt mind traveling.

Lobos

Smash Master
I need like a good 4-5 hours of straight playing someone at a high level until my hand starts to hurt for me to get back into shape.

Top Bottom