• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni's HTC Training: Brawl (again) and SF4

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Omni, you should just have small get togethers with me aposl and logic, LOL. We pay+ you could tell your mom its a friend thing and you're only using 1 tv.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
no, everyone should stop being irresponsible and respect my requests if they want to participate in my sessions.

not

"whoops dont got it"
"pay you back later"
"*calls at 9pm* sry cant make it"
"oops, i brought an extra person"
"*arrives at 9pm* oops"

i've already told you guys i drop $30 to my mom each time i have these sessions. it's for me and the rest of md/va to help us improve. i don't even go to tournaments; i just like leveling up MD/VA.

well i *liked* leveling up md/va.

tho actually gimr that does sound nice.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
That is just sad, people can't even pay up even though Omni stated it like 4325 times?

TBH you just need to ask people for the $3 when they come in.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Or people could just show some appreciation and responsibility and pay him when they first come in. -_-

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I think it's stupid how some people show up to Omni's with food and don't pay him. Like...if you bought food, then you should've had money to be able to pay Omni in the first place.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Dang, so we've lost woodbridge, omni's (if this is for good :(), and to an extent sassy's. Step up your manners md/va.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
:dizzy:smh...
This is ridicolous man....
People can't afford $3???
:facepalm:
And just when I was starting to get better...I can understand if you don't care can't afford to do these anymore.
:urg::mad::urg::mad::glare:

Omni

BRoomer
i'll continue it. here's how it will work for now on:

1.) if u dont pay at the door you dont come in.
2.) if you currently owe me monies and you don't pay at the door you don't come in.
3.) if you decide to show up after a specific time you don't come in.
4.) if you show up uninvited you don't come in.

that's all there is to it. no exceptions. no johns. i have way too many people who "forgot" and say they're going to pay me back at a later date. you may think it's small but u dont know how frustrating it is to have multiple people all say the same thing

@tant: hyperbolic time chamber training is legit. consistency is key. get that good things are worth waiting for crap outta her'

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I was trying to make the point that if you had these less often, it would be worth waiting for.*shrug*

I need an HTC near nw md

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Schedule me every day and I guarantee your 15 if others don't bring it.

I really don't want to lose this opportunity AGAIN because of other people....

Edit: Is Thursday still canceled even with the new rules?

Omni

BRoomer
I was trying to make the point that if you had these less often, it would be worth waiting for.*shrug*

I need an HTC near nw md
ah i see. also, LMFAO @ your avatar. you're a jerk. :bee:

@Matador: today's is canceled. gimr/aposl are suppose to be having something today. see if they'll have you

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
ah i see. also, LMFAO @ your avatar. you're a jerk. :bee:

@Matador: today's is canceled. gimr/aposl are suppose to be having something today. see if they'll have you
Gaaaaah, alright.

Thanks for the help Tuesday btw, having someone point out my bad habits is the best way for me to get rid of them *****es.

Much appreciated ^_^

hova

Smash Champion
yeah i feel you Steve. people coming into your house, making a mess, making no attempt to clean up after themselves. leeching off the internet/cable that you pay for, inviting other guests over without checking with you first. complaining when something bothers them while they're in your house!! moochin rides constantly without ever offering to chip in for gas. constantly asking for additional favors when they aren't even appreciative of what you already gave them... basically being an inconvenience and showing little or no respect

yeah man, i've been there... get your 3 bux dawg

Omni

BRoomer
yeah i feel you Steve. people coming into your house, making a mess, making no attempt to clean up after themselves. leeching off the internet/cable that you pay for, inviting other guests over without checking with you first. complaining when something bothers them while they're in your house!! moochin rides constantly without ever offering to chip in for gas. constantly asking for additional favors when they aren't even appreciative of what you already gave them... basically being an inconvenience and showing little or no respect

yeah man, i've been there... get your 3 bux dawg
yeah greg is such a jerk :awesome:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Well I mean...I'm not sure how many times i missed a payment...but it wasnt on purpose...so ima just drop a 10 on you next time i see you because I know I have payed atleast twice (after you started asking for payments)

also semi invalid arguement Joe

you can by food with a card..you can't buy HTC Time with card...

still...nigahz need to pay...if you don't have 3 dollars in your wallet before you leave the house then stay your *** home (unless you about to hit the bank thats on the way)

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
At least these aren't aren't over. But from the looks of the new rules I can't make it to many of these anymore. School prevents me from making it to these by 6 so the best I could do is 730. Maybe I can try to make it to these next month after school ends or something...

Omni

BRoomer
ill probably be playing Brawl Sunday evening. if u wanna come lemme know.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I think it's stupid how some people show up to Omni's with food and don't pay him. Like...if you bought food, then you should've had money to be able to pay Omni in the first place.
Well I mean...I'm not sure how many times i missed a payment...but it wasnt on purpose...so ima just drop a 10 on you next time i see you because I know I have payed atleast twice (after you started asking for payments)

also semi invalid arguement Joe

you can by food with a card..you can't buy HTC Time with card...

still...nigahz need to pay...if you don't have 3 dollars in your wallet before you leave the house then stay your *** home (unless you about to hit the bank thats on the way)
^^^^^This
First time offense for me. Forgot I wasn't carrying any cash. For real though, Vik and I were offering to buy Omni food and he refused. I'll go to one more HTC so I can pay back I guess.

Noid does it smart. 5-10 pm. No earlier, no later. Once every two weeks. Good things are worth waiting for.
I'm thinking about bringing it back. Moving it to Fridays though instead of Mondays (it's still going to be a bi-weekly. Being a host is annoying.) I'd let people sleep over, but they would have to leave by noon on Saturday. If there's enough interest, I'll make a thread on it.

Omni

BRoomer
sunday isn't a session. im just trying to see who's available

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Me and Aposl may be available :)

Edit: It looka like we wouldn't be able to come. Have to use the car for something else

Omni

BRoomer
^no.

i'll stamp you for a specific day once you've properly arranged a proper day fool. what happened to your melee spree?

Omni

BRoomer
:D

but forreally get a ride and everything setup and planned before trying to /in on a day

who wants to play with me tomorrow? 6:00pm.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I wanna play tomorrow. I've played once in the past couple months, just a couple days ago. POORLY. I need work!

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I'd go tomorrow if I didn't have a bunch of pointless **** to do.

You holding it friday?

Top Bottom