• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni's HTC Training: Brawl (again) and SF4

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Omni's got a point matador.

your really close though, I'm sure you can get a ride somehow.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Well since I have to reserve stuff early, can I get next thurs? I'm off work and should be off of class as well so I can reserve it.

If it goes well, then I can give rides (Matador, Luis, Takeover).

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
If you don't have a ride don't reserve a spot fool!

:glare:

And you cannot walk to my neighborhood. You're waaaaaaaaay too far for that.
I can bus more than half the way. The walk from there is only a mile at most.

I walk that much daily. I'll make it. I've got the determination of Rocklee.

Edit: If you can gimme a ride though Nova....much obliged, lmao

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
link?

Well since I have to reserve stuff early, can I get next thurs? I'm off work and should be off of class as well so I can reserve it.

If it goes well, then I can give rides (Matador, Luis, Takeover).
kk

I can bus more than half the way. The walk from there is only a mile at most.

I walk that much daily. I'll make it. I've got the determination of Rocklee.

Edit: If you can gimme a ride though Nova....much obliged, lmao
i'd rather you not take the bus to my place. i dont wanna be responsible for you having to return back late at night/evening and having to walk down a road with absolutely no sidewalks. just find a ride.

Omni

BRoomer
sounds good to me. make sure you call/txt me when you're on your way.

Omni

BRoomer
sounds good. what time are you guys aiming to be here?

alright well

@yo and the rest: try to get here no earlier than 6:30 so i can have time to clean first

Omni

BRoomer
that's ok

new slot just opened up for Wednesday

*trollface*

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry. I did say I might cancel if Omni puts up an HTC. =/

Although I'll probably be taking a break from HTC after this. It's an inconvenient location for me, and the $3 doesn't help. No fault to Omni, but it's just not worth the effort for me personally.

Omni

BRoomer
it's ok

i've only bred champions like Meep's Fox, Takeover Pre-Melee-Gay Phase, and Coney Master Warrior. i understand if you're okay with settling for average, Noid. it's cool. some people are meant to stay mediocre. not having the Will of the Fire isn't for all of us.

it's ok, noid. it isn't your fault. it isn't your fault...

daisho

Smash Lord
it's ok

i've only bred champions like Meep's Fox, Takeover Pre-Melee-Gay Phase, and Coney Master Warrior. i understand if you're okay with settling for average, Noid. it's cool. some people are meant to stay mediocre. not having the Will of the Fire isn't for all of us.

Epic speech... now I want to go lol

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
it's ok

You're right. It is my fault. I don't have the Will of Fire. But I probably will be getting my CPA certification after I take the exam next semester. I'll hit my 150 credit requirement by then.

Will of Fire a.k.a. Potential earnings from tournament placings = CPA certification a.k.a. guaranteeing a job?

I'll settle for average and devote my efforts to other things. What good is the Will of Fire against evolution and a dying need for shinobi? You be the judge, good sir.

EDIT: inb4 Omni captures nine mythical beasts and creates the need for shinobi by enacting war against mankind

Coney

Smash Master
****i forgot i said i'd go to this

i can still come but it'll be a little later; i have to do a spanish chat with someone online @ 5:30 and it has to last an hour

if anyone wants/can take my spot i'll allow it but if not i'll still be there around 7 or so

really sorry steve, just completely forgot this was today for some reason :/

Omni

BRoomer
You're right. It is my fault. I don't have the Will of Fire. But I probably will be getting my CPA certification after I take the exam next semester. I'll hit my 150 credit requirement by then.

Will of Fire a.k.a. Potential earnings from tournament placings = CPA certification a.k.a. guaranteeing a job?

I'll settle for average and devote my efforts to other things. What good is the Will of Fire against evolution and a dying need for shinobi? You be the judge, good sir.

EDIT: inb4 Omni captures nine mythical beasts and creates the need for shinobi by enacting war against mankind
...dude i'm in the middle of earning my last 15 credits so i can have 150 and start the CPA exams as well. how many test have you passed so far?

no young warior. the will of the fire is strong in you. the ninja academy needs more than just warriors. you can become our statician/smoggy glass wearing guy who uses his index finger to push them back into place when something cool happens guy

FUUUCK i forgot i said i'd go to this

i can still come but it'll be a little later; i have to do a spanish chat with someone online @ 5:30 and it has to last an hour

if anyone wants/can take my spot i'll allow it but if not i'll still be there around 7 or so

really sorry steve, just completely forgot this was today for some reason :/
it's fine

but everyone please try to be a little bit more responsible. i dont mention it a lot but i pay $15 minimum to my mom each time i have a session. more if people dont show up, we don't fill up, or if people don't pay.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Let these personal attacks STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't like that pre-melee-gay phase statement either. :mad:

Omni

BRoomer
no one is personally attacking anyone

except you, Alan

=D

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
is there extra space sensei?

this weekend I went down to NC and I went to a tourney I didn't even plan to go to.

I got 4th in dubz with Snap...an unranked wario and we beat a couple of ranked players as far as teams go

I got 17th in dubz...no johns but they started at like 8pm...I was tired as ****

however...I let everyone who actually beat me know that I am better than them

I beat stock first match and then he camped me hardcore with rob 2nd and third match (bad kirby matchup) so i will say he legit one

then I play rPSI and I pretty much gave it to him...then I played jon..the number 5 powerranked dude on NC PR...he beat me first match 1 stock like 70 percent (he was falco). I 3 stocked him second match...then third match was last stock last hit and I threw out an fsmash too late which cost me the game...either way I got hella recognition...so I just wanna thank omni for kicking my *** for so long...this **** actually made me better and I will continue to improve for as long as I can play this game

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
TK, you should've been rooting yo boi coney on in PA. (I was honestly the only one there rooting for him) Good job in doubles n' all, lets see how you do up here though. Keep it up!

Omni

BRoomer
so I just wanna thank omni for kicking my *** for so long...this **** actually made me better and I will continue to improve for as long as I can play this game
aww thanks guy. feels good to know that hardwork is paying off. feels even better to get that monies. keep working at it mangz

is there extra space sensei?

Coney

Smash Master
ugh crap i'm not gonna be able to make it

my partner left halfway through the session and i have to wait for her, basically. the thing is due tomorrow :/

sorry, steve...i'll pay you the $3 i'd normally give you today, plus extra when i come by next week, you definitely deserve it

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo, so can I come over then after work? what time do we have to leave? I have to give P~S something anyways

Omni

BRoomer
you've got my cell fool. call it.

everyone leaves at 11:00

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Actually I don't :(, I got a new phone and your number aint in it

11 Is to early, I don't know if it would be worth it for me. Ask PS if he is staying at Unknown's house, he isn't responding to my texts

Omni

BRoomer
dont worry about it.

the people that came here didn't even bring $3 bucks.

people flaking, not paying, and coming mad *** late like its ok

tomorrow's is canceled. people taking me for granted so screw this

KageMurphy

Smash Master
dont worry about it.

the people that came here didn't even bring $3 bucks.

people flaking, not paying, and coming mad *** late like its ok

tomorrow's is canceled. people taking me for granted so screw this
Good move imo. The fact you are doing this much of a service and no one can pop out 3 dollars is really ********.

Top Bottom