• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

omg

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Red Robin. The only place where you get can 100%+ more cholesterol in your burger ;D
lololol

They're also ridiculously overpriced, but you get free fries so it's okay. Even though the fries are ridiculously greasy too (cuz you have to have it with ranch dip).

Btw, Cali has nothing on Chicago's burgers, pizza, and hot dogs.

Nalvyna grats on 61, my bad for quitting but it was necessary

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
In-N-Out is really good

No one knows about Bakers except for the 909 people though. Their hamburgers are ****

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Btw, Cali has nothing on Chicago's burgers, pizza, and hot dogs.
pretty sure hot dogs are hot dogs, pizza is pizza, and burgers are burgers everywhere.

in-n-out = or > to anything
pizza hut = or > to anything (ny style pizza = garbage, pizza is pizza)
ballpark franks or whatev = or > to anything

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Where's the closest one to Rancho? The only one I went to was in SB:ohwell:
Last time I checked, there was one on Foothill, like across the street from Chuck E Cheese. But, that was a long time ago, so they might not be there anymore :O

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Jake - I know about Bakers. Anyone who was in the Socal (or norcal) Melee community knows about it because they've been to that church venue 500 times and bakers is the only decent thing around to eat (and subway) I expect bakers this saturday hehe

araknophobik

Smash Master
pizza hut = or > to anything (ny style pizza = garbage, pizza is pizza)
at my old pizza hut i had access to this special account in the system that allowed me to get large stuff crust pizza's with whatever toppings for only $5, but i was limited to 3 a week. It was ****

when i go to other pizza huts and mention it their jaws drop

edit: giordano's pizza in chicago was ****. everyone that has gone to FC recommends it. thanks hugo/isai

araknophobik

Smash Master
pan pizza gives me heart burn
stuff crust is where it's at
plus pizza hut is over rated, round table *****

we do have those new pasta's tho, i recommend the creamy chicken alfreado one

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
pretty sure hot dogs are hot dogs, pizza is pizza, and burgers are burgers everywhere.
Pretty sure that's the most incorrect statement you've ever said.

giordano's pizza in chicago was ****. everyone that has gone to FC recommends it. thanks hugo/isai
Indeed. Tom Cruise used to eat an entire large pizza at Giordano's by himself and then walk it off for an hour afterward every time he came to Chicago. Each slice is the equivalent of a sandwich, so basically he ate like 10 sandwiches lol. That pizza is life-changing.

Edit: For the record, I don't like stuffed crust, or crust in general.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
P what did you think about that pizza you had when you came to my house?
solid, but would've been better if it wasn't ny style.

it's like, any pizza in the world starts at 10/10. if the type of pizza takes the meal below a total 8/10, it's a huge failure. that's very rare though, probably like the 5% of the pizzas, garbage like papa johns or those $1 frozen pizzas. otherwise all pizzas are basically equal, with personal preference taking over.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Buy Little Caesar's, wait 15 minutes and don't burn one. You'll soon see the most disgusting pizza known to man.

Also don't be poor, or else it'll justify your purchase. Every time.

Edit: I don't agree in the least, but the way you critique your pizza is very creative and unique. That's @ Adam

Cam3ron

Smash Cadet
Last time I checked, there was one on Foothill, like across the street from Chuck E Cheese. But, that was a long time ago, so they might not be there anymore :O
Im pretty sure its still there

sadneesman

Smash Cadet
Buy Little Caesar's, wait 15 minutes and don't burn one. You'll soon see the most disgusting pizza known to man.

Also don't be poor, or else it'll justify your purchase. Every time.

Edit: I don't agree in the least, but the way you critique your pizza is very creative and unique. That's @ Adam
I so agree with this statement
me and my friend used to walk to a Little Caesar's near us and eat before it got all nasty.
Also In 'n out has the best burgers.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I used to work at Pizza Hut. I was disappointed when I found out that we had to line the pan with pieces of string cheese to make a stuffed crust pizza instead of injecting it with cheese like I had imagined as a kid...god, that food was awful. In fact, fast food style pizza is gutter trash.

Top Bottom