• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMG someone team with Forkgirl she's amazing: The Pound 4 Teammate Thread

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
i think another problem with this is the fact that skilled players don't wanna be paired up with people that aren't skilled, not saying anyone here is unskilled. but not everyone knows how good everyone is, so you don't really know :/ not going to pound but just sayin.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i would guess replicate and hyuga are teaming now since blunted object isnt going and they are regular teammates

if not though, one of you two should team with me

Uberloser

Smash Rookie
I'm a decent Falcon/Gannon, looking for a partner. Hit me up on AIM: Hollistagangsta7

I play with some Team Arlington people - including the since retired Project Pat.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
me and bigr can team anytime, such as this weekend when we are

we want to branch out to non mw

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
be proactive and contact someone else who's already posted =\
Noo, I mean like...I was trying before plank reopened reg. again the other night (I hadn't previously signed up for doubles) in hopes I'd find someone to reg. for doubles. I didn't so I'm only still signed up for singles. :(

DJRome

Smash Hero
yeah, let's do it. idk, i may play fox if i feel im up to it but likely sheik. u staying at the hotel?

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Deathknight or any Puffs wanna team?

I really wanna try that team out. Just need a puff who is good at support, not getting hit a lot, and stays close. I'm a very, very grabby Sheik. Just looking for a rest happy mofo who spaces grab-rest well.

Offer still stands for any quality spacies too, I have a sheik/puff.

Vist

Smash Champion
okay so it's looking like I may need a last-minute teammate b/c my partner may not be able to make it anymore =/

anyway, I play luigi, I'm good at teams, and I don't mind teaming with any specific characters but I'd prefer to team with someone good. All my melee vids on youtube are ancient and stuff so hopefully some of you guys heard of me lol

soap

Smash Hero
okay so it's looking like I may need a last-minute teammate b/c my partner may not be able to make it anymore =/

anyway, I play luigi, I'm good at teams, and I don't mind teaming with any specific characters but I'd prefer to team with someone good. All my melee vids on youtube are ancient and stuff so hopefully some of you guys heard of me lol
this guy was in my pool at pound 3

he beat mango! lol

(in pools)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

Vouching x 1209412. In case anyone HADN'T heard about the whole Mango thing.

Vist is a beast Luigi, who needs a hella good teammate.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I can vouch for Sanuzi he's pretty legit. Cept for when I'm ****** his falco in friendlies all day. xD j/k... kinda. :)

Edit : For vist too he's legit. :)

Vist

Smash Champion
this guy was in my pool at pound 3

he beat mango! lol

(in pools)

Vouching x 1209412. In case anyone HADN'T heard about the whole Mango thing.

Vist is a beast Luigi, who needs a hella good teammate.
I can vouch for Sanuzi he's pretty legit. Cept for when I'm ****** his falco in friendlies all day. xD j/k... kinda. :)

Edit : For vist too he's legit. :)
oh wow lol

thanks guys

Top Bottom