• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omg Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Just watched the online survivor episode.

OMG NAILBITER

I was about ready to make a really sad topic, but now I'm making this happy awesome topic.

GOOOOOO KENNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I already made this topic, and it got closed.

But yea. Ken was sandbagging there for a second, and then he mindgamed Marcus and owned him.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I don't.

Reality TV as a genre is pretty much a waste of my time (with a VERY few exceptions), and I never really liked ken that much either. Always came across as kind of a ****.

Just my 2 cents, though.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Man I was all tense and **** when the vote came down. I was like "that ******* Susie is going to vote Ken off...."

MINDGAMES!!!!!!!!!! Ken totally sandbagged that ****.

Does anyone else think ken is going to fish out that idol that they tied through to the bottle? XD

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Anybody else notice how Ken single-handedly took out probably the two most intimidating players in the game in Ace and Marcus? dang...

I mean, I don't like Ken as a person either, but this is pretty funny to watch.

I call he gets voted out in the next two episodes, though.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Anybody else notice how Ken single-handedly took out probably the two most intimidating players in the game in Ace and Marcus? dang...

I mean, I don't like Ken as a person either, but this is pretty funny to watch.

I call he gets voted out in the next two episodes, though.
I dont think so

crystal wont vote against him
if they lost the next one bob or susie is out GUARANTEED
they most probably will lose though since they have all the weaker players in the game.

for fang randy will be taken out and i say this because matty has immunity and so does sugah. Corrine and that gay guy i forgot his name are allied .

After that im assuming there will be a merge.
At that point anything could happen.

I think ken will get top 5

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I've got to agree with Zoro. Crystal won't be voting against Ken any time soon, and if Kota loses the next challenge (I seriously think they will) I'm finding that Ken would go for Bob, simply because Bob went against Ken, and Susie was easily convinced to take out Marcus so she could possibly be convinced again later on. After that, with Kota down to 3 members (assuming they lose) they will definitely be merged. Then, Susie will be taken out because Corrine and that other guy don't like her at all lol. Ken has this ****. XD

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Ken is on top of the game right now, he's possibly going to be top 4 for sure. The dude is mind gaming the hell out of everyone and can't be stopped!!!

HolyChef

Smash Ace
ken and that Olympic swimmer chick make a good doubles team. just as good or even better than ken and isai.

i dont know m2k. i thought ken was gonna get ***** on survivor too but look at him now. he does have crazy mindgames in a way on the show though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom