• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezo

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by pink_flower
i got a dollar on murn!
oh and there is to much testoterone on this board
bring on the estrogen!

i $10,000 money match the city of omaha, somewhere in the middle of america! cuz i'm the strongest man in the world! oh wait, that was more testosterone. sorry. i didn't mean it. man that was a weak attempt... i should just leave estrogen to the professionals. :)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
heh, its almost like Mo is calling the shots here. soon enough It will be me and only me calling every shot. (Aaron can have some too)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Me? I'm just the gambling pro man :-D I love to gamble no joke hehe. **** Murn wish I woulda seen that earlier I woulda hollered. I just chilled and played FIFA with my buddies and watched Dallas get smoked. And laughed at Colin since he loves Dallas.

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
wut up every1:>

and Murn u will lose cuz if u dont and I lose that dollar then Smeesh knows I will kill him whuahahahaha!!! lol j/k man:>

oh I almost forgot *******!!!!!

only1Z

Smash Champion
Originally posted by dmac
screw the testosterone, bring on the *******!
Better watch out, what if Rainy Day Toast randomly drops in and see's you causing a rauckus(sp?) involving *******? You only got two days left for your hippie comment.....try not to get banned dude.....seriously :bee:

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yosh is making his Tuesday night debut in next week :-D MKDD will prolly be the featured second game that week. This week, PD again I hope.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Indeed I am going to try to do what I can to make it next week. I still have some planing to do. Ill figure it out soon.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I will have to win this thing again!!!!!! This time I am only using GannonDorf, except for Mo its all Fox or maybe Doc....

dmac

Smash Champion
where did the name gaydorf come from. it can't be referring to ganondorf, can it? i mean, he only ****s chicks with large breasts. gots to have the tittymania

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I started callin him Gaydorf cuz we made fun of Tank for using him. Then I started playing him and I really like him but I still call him Gaydorf :-P

I hate Mike btw. He thinks because he won a match vs an unnamed, disgraced someone with his weak sauce Marth he can start pulling out anyone he wants. I might have to severely **** him with MY Gaydorf this week.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yeah MO I'll bring PD with more sticks so more can play would have brought more last week but did not know that ne one else played so will come prepared tuesday.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Yeah right Mo we shall see..... I am gonna bring all the pain this time boys...... I am playin a lot of Samus too... that Biatch is funnn

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Grrr. Just. Motherraping Grrrr.

I am posting this as TNS is going on. I'm am not a happy person. Not happy, not happy, not happy at all. So not happy, I'm feeling in the mood for another rant I think. Shiek of the Shiekah Tribe, I'm looking at you.

Let's get some things straight about this mockery.

Every Zelda game has the technological level of about the European 1600's. Basing this in that time period (without the magic that is) Zelda is classified as medeval. Since Shiekahs apparently seem to be some sort of *******ization of Ninjas in ocarina of time, some more assumptions have to be made.

Since these are ninja ish people, do they have a code of honor? Why don't they wear black? We don't have very many examples of them, but from what we do know, I'm guessing the Shiekahs are probably nothing but the assassins you buy on the cheap. You know, the kind when you need to whack someone off for like, 5 bucks. But we're talking about shiek here, aren't we? Which leads me to my biggest point.

Shiek is a HERMAPHRODITE. The meaning of this follows.
her·maph·ro·dite (hr-mfr-dt)
n.

An individual having the reproductive organs and many of the secondary sex characteristics of both sexes.
With that said, we can make more assumptions since Shiek is actually Princess Zelda in disguise.

All Shiekahs probably possess this ability.
If they can change appearance with the mutterance of some incantation, they're probably more capable of doing other things.

With this, I submit my query onto the universe. Sex Changing Ninjas aren't cool! They can populate themselves using themselves. Talk about attack of the clones! It's utterly ********!

Now comes her rendition (or rather his..wait. Hers. She was a she first, yes? Or do we know? Disturbing.) in Smash, and It mystifies me that she's as good as she is. She's got all the qualities of complete bull****. She is comprised of complete bull**** because almost all characters have moves that they don't use, but Shiek is quite capable of using every single one of hers, and still remaining bull****. You might as well just spit acid into every other characters faces while your doing this, kick them in the genitals, and slice thier throat.

So this leads me to my loving guide on:

HOW TO DESTROY THE SHIEKAHS!

(As soon as I get home.)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Whew PD at Quen's house was a ****load of fun! So was Smash, especially cuz Murn was creepin this time. Only problem was it went super slow cuz I thought David was bringing Smash and he didn't, so we only had one copy. Oh and thanks for the rice crispies treats Aaron and Jer. Mike my Roy > Your Fox :-P

1st Mo (Marth, Ganon, Roy)
2nd Mike (Falco, Fox, Sheik, Samus)
3rd Murn (Mario)
4th Leon (Marth, Sheik)
5th Smeesh (Cap, Falco)
5th David (Falco)
7th Aaron (Falco, Ganon?)
7th Quen (Pika, Roy)
9th Pat (Link)
9th Tank (Ganondorf)

Tank was so stoned! LOL. Fun stuff guys cant wait to own Yosh next week :-D

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Mo u got lucky!!!!!! I killed myself at FD..... If we wouldnt have gotten Weak Sauce Yoshi's Story than I could have won..... You know sword fighters beat space animals there.... the place is too small and it makes comin back to the ledge almost impossible, unless you mess up... But my Falco wins games there against ur Marth and u know that..... I guess me and u Mo just switch off every week.... Next week will be mine..... We could be like Rob and Caveman ???????

HuskerTank05

Smash Apprentice
1 thing is fo'sho u will never be like Rob and Caveman none of us will they have skill we could never possibly have man:>

but neways I got ****gamed this weeek usually I never ***** and post about it but I think I'm gonna have to cuz I was ****** pple and I got **** SD's and crusted myself a couple of times GOD ****IT!!!!!!!!!!!

the only person I would say beat me fair is Quen even thou I did do really good against his Pika considering in the past he ***** me and only 1 and 2 stocked me this time:> SSSOOOOOOO CLOse man!!!

but I just wanted to say it was weaksauce and I'm comin back stronger next week!!!

dmac

Smash Champion
best(or coolest) way to come back vs marth with space animals is to come up from under the stage and wall tech marths f-smash(just tech it don't wall-tech jump it), then phatasm or illusion to the ledge. so sexy.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
To be honest though, I wasn't really feeling Pika. I was in the Roy mood. Next time though Tank, I'll try to Four stock you a bit better. I'm getting used to Gannondorf's attacks, and how he shorthops, so fighting me will be getting harder.

And I'm about to Beat the **** out of Mo's Gannondorf. Soon..just watch..soon..

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Weirdest ever...I made that above post but it didnt get bumped!

Anyways, me and Tank smashed with Masa last night lol it was pretty good stuff. Too bad David sucks at life.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Cuz it was king weird foo! After I made that post it didnt move the thread and it still said the last post was your post.

Anyways Murn me and you needs to chill and game it soon. Shem said he wants to Smash when I saw him at BB the other day. Maybe Monday or something. Tomorrow I gotta go to like 3 graduation parties, including my own.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
you know, this coming from the wrong person
but we complain a lot
dunno if yah feelin me or not but we do
dunno know about any of you but is there
any one person who doesnt complain here in nebraska
cause we is just weak cuz

its like
oh **** my sword went right through you, what the **** or
jesus khrist the stage moved
or I did not just do that, when do i ***** do that
holy ***** ****
thats ***** pathetic **** ****
honostly im disappointed
kinda ashamed to be with you guys when you are all just constantly complaining
its weak dude come on

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Firstly...Having "The World's Worst Falco" In your sig definately doesn't help your cause. That's a form of complaining, I'm sure.

But, we all play smash here, and we've all seen it happen.

Smash can be a completely unpredictiable game. Anything that's supposed to happen as a rule, can be completely negated under random circumstance.

I know you've seen it happen, and I know we all say it. Smash is Random as hell, and we all know this. How does the game make Roy counter when I meant to use his third jump? How come people Roy can't hit people who were too close to him? It doesn't make sense at all. I just used one character as an example, but everyone else has thier glitches/questionable properties. Phantom hits are among these.

On top of all this, how do you expect the NE Smash Crew to get anywhere in terms of Reputation if one of our own is saying we all suck? Okay, I admit, I'm definately far from the best in the world, but Me and Batman are catching up pretty fast, and sooner before later, we'll be able to hang with the likes of Mo, Murn, and things.

**** happens. Complaining gives us a label and help us to understand a reason WHY it happened. No need to be 'ashamed' of us. It's human nature.

And now onto bigger and better things. WHOOO FOR ONLINE SSB3! In 2006 no less. But still. WOOO!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
LOL Mike are u being serious.... u were correct in saying that u shouldnt have been the one to make that post because i would say that u provide 95% of the complaining when we play smash..... i mean i hope thats a joke.... dont act like i ever make that many excuses, i try as hard as possible to always have a ****ing no johns policy.... i mean seriously were did this random post come from anyway...

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Wow.

Well Mike, while I do agree that there is a little bit too much griping when some people get together and play smash, I must admit it is somewhat hipocritical coming from you. Nothing bad meant by that, you just do it the most.

I, like Murn, try to keep my griping at a minimum. I think the closest I get is when I get a phantom hit I just announce it. It isn't bad to point out when the computer screws you, as long as you don't get worked up about it. If everyone avoids "Oh my god! Did you see that bull****!" kind of statements I don't think anyone would worry about the *****ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom