• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cue

Smash Journeyman
hahaha what a bunch of suckas

Matt your place is tight, call me so we can play more
Mo and tank, sorry bout that nite, gota do what ya gota do

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Hey, just thought i would confirm, Johnny will be here tomorrow. Also, this will be the last TNS at this apartment, me and johnny are moving down the street into a cooler place that allows dogs and has a fireplace. Also, just thought i would let you knowm, jerilyns no longer buying me pop, shes gotta buy stuff for herplace now, so if u want a pop its gonna be $0.50. Just so i can replace the pop thats drinken. Otherwise, we have water readilly available. Oh, and just another quick lil rule, at here when i have TNS, then a banned stage is banned for the whole game between the two people. It means you cannot pick it at all. Just getting the rule in place so there is no questions about it. See ya tues
Dragon

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Looks like we'll have the almighty answer to the old school question.

Sonic vs. Mario

700mph running blue hedgehog with a band of animal friends that somehow have broken the language barrier and have NOT been apprehended by medical science...

Versus?

An entire kingdom of pyromaniacs, organophilacs, mushroom poppers and crack sniffers, lead by a man in a low paying job, saving a princess in an non existant monarchy. Who is also massively overweight and should be looking at a heart attack in the next 10 years.

How do I know?

Check this **** out. It's true yo!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Dang me and Murn and David played a ****load of Smash today. That was good stuff, although I definitely wasnt at the top of my game. I played way better against Murn than David tho, Falco screws up my game so much...

dmac

Smash Champion
too bad the entire sonic universe is full of lameness. every. single. last. character. sucks. balls.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
A was up wit yall man, its been a min since my last post I'm back up in here now. Had a lot of fun this weekend went to the Ludacris concert wit some friends **** was of the hook. I mean *** and ******* everywhere. I can't say ne more than that, had to be there to see that **** for ya self.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Not a bad deal dude. Aaron we needs to know where your new place is so everybody can find it lol! And where the hell has Austin been? Anyways here's what happened last week...

1st - Mike (Falco, Fox, Jiggly)
2nd - Mo (Marth, Ganon, Roy, Sheik)
3rd - David (Falco, Captain?)
4th - Yosh (Yosh)
5th - Smeesh (Captain Falcon, DK?)
5th - Quen (Pikachu, Roy?)
7th - Leon (Marth)
7th - Aaron (Falco)
9th - Ron (Samus)
9th - Tank (Ganondorf)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I got your back Mo. Its 5404 S 95th CT, Building 11, Apt 303.
Its easiest to find If you come in from Subway, witch is down the street from the old place. Call me or Aaron if you got problems

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Da mn cuz somebody done fu cked wit my shizzle.... Yall ****** know I didnt write that shiznit....... But Im back now crip cuzzes

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Only because of my awful final death lol...second time that happened too. Just bounced off the ground and air dodged when I was trying to tech. Crust. Here's this week's results.

1st - Yosh(Yosh)
2nd - Mo (Marth, Ganon, Sheik)
3rd - Mike (Falco, Sheik)
4th - David (Falco, Doc)
5th - Smeesh (Captain Falcon)
5th - Tony (Ganon)
7th - Leon (Marth)
7th - Ron (Samus)
9th - Quen (Pikachu, Roy?)
9th - Tank (Ganon)

Yosh pulled it off, beating Mike and I each twice. I had mercy on him and didnt play Marth in the finals though ;) Yosh you gots to come over one of these days tho no joke man. David we need to Smash soon too. Everyone needs to get a ****load of practice in because MLG St. Louis is in a month.

Anyways guys I think I'm gonna try something different with Tuesday night Smash this week. I already told David my idea. Instead of a tourney, I wanna try to make it an organized Smashfest sort of deal. What I'm thinking is to have everyone play everyone in a 2/3. Everyone would like record their record and that would decide the "winner." The reason this might be a good plan is that it would give much better practice than a tourney because everyone gets more matches and alot of variety in opponents. And basically, TNS is for practice. Hopefully, everyone would improve more this way. Anyway tell me what you guys think.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
That would be a good idea, I didnt even play David or smeesh during this tourney. although, I wont be at the next week smashfest and maybe not the one after next

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I think that's a much better idea.

By the way, sorry for being absent from the past few. I've had some dramatic family things going on and just havn't had the energy to make it back to TNS. Hopefully this coming Tuesday I'll be there.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Mo im calling those ledge deaths skill shots. Im working on it as we speak. plan on seeing it more often. **** shiek chain grabbing douche. Low Tier Rocks :D

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
LOL it's ****games it happened twice at crucial times. Just random 8% deaths where I air dodge into oblivion.

Anyways I graduated today and I jsut got really drunka and recorvering as we speak :)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
hmmm, ive been thinking. since I wont be here to defend my crown on Tues. Would it be possible to have this week smashfest on Sunday? Lets get a show of hands on who can make it

cue

Smash Journeyman
i might be able to , i get off work at 6 tomorrow * sunday * buttttt i'ma be hella tired due to me not sleepin :( stilll i love to smash, never let somethign like sleep get in the way of games, i'm not branded for no reason ****it! so yeah i'm down , call me, 216 7500

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I'd be game for it I think, just depends when...

I was thinking..you know something?

We need a Nebraska Vid. You know, something that all of us can go onto. Someone needs to tape us playing, edit it, and add music as well as names. I'd be willing to help of course.

We could also use a Nebraska Sig too. It's no longer just 5 guys and a Yosh, it's 13 guys and a Yosh I'd think.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Sir Roy
We need a Nebraska Vid. You know, something that all of us can go onto. Someone needs to tape us playing, edit it, and add music as well as names. I'd be willing to help of course.

We could also use a Nebraska Sig too. It's no longer just 5 guys and a Yosh, it's 13 guys and a Yosh I'd think.
Advently that will happen. But right now things are just getting settled in. As for the crew, its still 5 guys and a yosh. Thats cuz the 6 of us stared it so that it will remain. You guys could come up with your own crew name. But weekly smashfests dont expand the crew.

Game & Watch forever!! :p

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Teh, fine I suppose. I was supposing we'd all be apart of the nebraska team, but if you want to remain that way, ain't nothing I can do to stop you.

And if that doesn't, then what does?

Bleh.

So much for Team Unity. :rolleyes: =/

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Well Yosh is right about one thing...no matter how many people we get to start Smashing, it's still the core group of guys who have travelled to the tourneys and brought up our skills together. Basically, the way I see it is the Omaha smash crew encompasses everyone who smashes with us, but 5 Guys and a Yosh is that original group.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and alienate everyone else who wasn't the original group.

Gee, thanks.

And Sorry Yosh, I'm finding it REAL hard to think up of a crew name that only consists of me and ONE OTHER PERSON. That's not a Crew, not in any sense of the word. So I was wondering what the conditions were for yours were, and I guess you just had to be there. As no one possesses the power of time travel, I guess that's just the way it's going to be.

Whatever. Sorry for asking.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Don't take it so hard quin, we together are the Omaha Smash Crew. 5 Guys and a Yosh, and the now other group, 5 guys and a beve, are just little sections of the big omaha smash scene. There is no set your in the crew or not, cause like i said, were just a little group, the core that started it all. But, without the other people, 5 guys and a Yosh, are not the omaha smash crew, were all the crew. So dont feel left out, your just not part of the yosh or beev sections. Feel free to make a section of the newer people if you want, it doesnt matter if there is a billion sections, we are the OMAHA SMASH CREW. We are one town/crew, and it just has some suburbs. So its all good quin, your not left out of anything so dont worry bout it.
Dragon

Big Burn

Smash Lord
dont worry sir roy.... 5 guys and a yosh dont even have me on there crew and im the best omaha smasher.... so there crew cant be that cool....:D

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Murn sucks. He is possibly the worst out of Omaha. This is mainly due to the fact that he hasnt Smashed with me in weeks. Until such time as he does...he is the worst.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Hey matt, I thought we tried to get you apart of are crew when we frist started out, besides, I kicked your a$$ last sunday. Im truely the best here.

Game and Watch forever!

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
this message goes to the person who ate the candy bar that was on my counter. If you do not come out and confess to it and then offer me a replacement, smash will be done over here. I have told you all many times that you dont take my food and someone just seems not to get it, so either they confess, and someone replaces it, or smash is done here, cause i am sick and tired of people taking my food. Let me know who ate it before next tues, cause if not, its done being over at me and johnnys apartment.
Dragon

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Whoever the **** did this:

You suck. Aaron is NICE enough to let us all into his house and play games with him, and some ******* stole his food? That's REAL ****TY of you right there. There's plenty of places to eat around his house, go out there and ****ing get it. I don't blame him for this, not in the least, because I'd do the same **** thing.

Aaron's place is the last one I can think of we can even HAVE TNS. If someone doesn't fess up, then TNS is more than likely finished.

Fess the **** up, stop being a ******* and eating ****, and we can all get along.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Just so you know, i found the wrapper over by my recliner,so it may have been that person who was sitting there, so i would suggest asking tank or his friends. Let me know this before next week guys.
Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom