• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Yes it shall. I could play dectective.

Then again, I like Case Closed too. :D

rezo

Smash Apprentice
it was me. i feel terrible. there, now you guys can have smashy fun! i can replace it only if you come down to blue springs.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Why do I get the funny feeling that he's not our culprit?

In either case, Ca'mon guys, JUST PAY AARON BACK.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Z, its not as much the cost that made me mad, even though, i did want, and still want, the candy. It was the fact that even though i told people in person and on the boards, to not take my food. Thats why i am mad. But yeah, Iam a poor college kid, i only make like 1200 a month after taxes from my job, and my roomie, Johnny/Tacoom,doesnt work so its a little worse for him when people take our food. So yeah, i just hope the personwho tool it doesnt show up here, or i may have a target to take out my frustrations on, which is always fun. But i guess thats enough of a rant for tonight. Please, like everyone bring a nickel or something and go to bakers across the street and replace it so every thing will be good for now. Thats all I ask. Oh, and it was a Heath bar
Dragon

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
This is just ********.

This should not have happened. PERIOD. Ca'MON. If Aaron can't trust us, or at least ONE person,then that means no one really can.

Jeez.

cue

Smash Journeyman
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW you guys are funny :D

Well it was probably tank, just cause tank likes to eat, but tanks still cool dont get me wrong, or maybe it was that kid who ate a whole pizza by himself......:eek:

i am a part of 2 smash crews , so i think that makes me the best:crazy:

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yo mo.... im trying to get a hold of u hardcore.... we need u to be in the movie on sat and maybe play some b ball.... but u are never god **** home.. ive called u like 6 times to play smeash and u are never there, how can i smeash with u if ur never there.... anyways if u c this i need to talk to u asap

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I may post the results here with an edit but it looks like I'm the only Omaha smasher on here *shrug*

Anyways the world must know that David is toooo goods with Fox.

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
sup guys..
yeah mo's kinda right there
i havent been showin up on the boards in eons
although i do come on to check whats up every once and a long while:p

heh just peekin

havent seen much omaha crewers:)
all i ever see is the usual (yosh, mo, aaron, murn)
hope this isnt a sign or somethin

smeesh out

The X

Smash Cadet
Hey all,

I play at Omaha, I die, and now, I return.

I recently checked the FFC site to find that there has been an update. However, I'm not sure if the console tournament they mention is for Super Smash or not. In any case, I was wondering if any of the Omaha players had anymore information related to this matter.

Hopefully, I can reach this one a bit more prepared, along with a new face or two.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I've been..around.

I won't be able to make it this tuesday either. Auntie coming to town, and I'm REALLY not looking forward to it.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Bouts to go peep the site I didnt know there was an update. I'm SUPER tired and stuff from CWS and Nebraska lost and stuff and I'm insanely disappointed. I'll put results tomorrow.

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
yeah... it sux
we lost to florida 7-4:(
but hell we gonna make come back
you know it

smash updates...
on ffc site...
david weedin it up or somethin
teh must have been by accident:p

if true kool though

smeesh out

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Meh. The more I play this ****...

The more I question my moral sanity.

Sir Roy Out.

Oh. And in other news?

I Phantom Hit Roy's counter.

Now I'm done.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah it's finally all over for Nebraska we lost to Arizona State in extra innings. Sorry I've been pretty much nonexistant lately, my life basically has consisted of staying overnight at the stadium to be first in line for General Admission for Nebraska games, followed by ridiculous amounts of sleep. I just got up from basically an 11-hour nap. I felt miserable from staying in the sun so much over the past few days, not to mention my face is horrendously sunburned.

Anyways my life will pretty much return to its normal schedule now. As far as Smash goes, I need to get some practice in soon because it sucks that I couldnt get to TNS tonight. MLG St. Louis is looking like a tough one to make unless we can find housing soon.

Everyone who wants to go to Melee-FC3 must go sign up soon. If ya don't sign up by the 1st or something, theres an extra 20 dollar fee.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Long awaited (or not) results from 2 weeks back:

1st - Mo (Sheik, Marth) 8-0
2nd - Yosh (Yosh, random others) 7-1
3rd - David (Falco) 6-2
4th - Smeesh (Captain Falcon) 5-3
5th - Leon (Marth) 4-4
5th - Mike (Falco, Samus) 4-4
7th - Tony (Ganon) 1-7
7th - Aaron (Fox, Falco, Ganon) 1-7
7th - Ron (Samus) 1-7

Leon is over Mike because he won head to head, but the three seventh placers was a literal tie since all three had wins against each other.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Does anyone want to go to St. Louis? There may be a way we can go I just found out. We gotta leave real soon like tonight tho lol..

*sigh* I hate livin in Omaha.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
well you know
they were distracted:p
yea
there was a bird and.....a....a window
then....errr..splat yea splat the bird hit the window
hmm
then they were all in awe of the unexpected happenings
that they were unable to concentrate on the matter at hand
yea :chuckle:

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Everyone that wants to go to FC MUST SIGN UP SOON. You have until July 1st to get signed up or there will be a 20 dollar extra charge.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
If any one bothers to show up tonight for smesh, then we can talk about it then. Until then, Im not worried about anything. So whos showing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom