• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Indeed it was great. This week we are taking a break from smash. Bring out Power Stone 2. We will also watch those videos that we shot about 5 or 6 weeks ago.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I have an announcement to make.

I will not be coming to any more TNS for about a month.

The reason why? School Sucks.

Sociology class is stupid and easy. But Until Mid-August, I won't be making an appearance. Sorry Folks.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
you know...

i think we should talk about the whole Complaining issue we never finished talking of

so.....who complains more mo? is it you, or mike?

please...do tell, do tell..

of course then outta that we do have to consider who's complaints are more ridiculous..
well..you guys are the Experts. . . right? then in that case, in a little show of Expertise one must show his/her own role of Honosty..right?

**** smash...answer my god **** question!!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Hey it doesnt look like I'm gonna be able to go this week because honestly I dont have much desire to go since Mike won't be going and neither will David. Leon I tried to call you but no answer so I hope you dont get too mad when I dont show up. Everyone be ready for some serious practice next week tho cuz we might have a tourney creepin.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
err.....you are guys are ****in horrible not showin...im not goin cause he's not goin bull****...wtf

well..that is all besides the point now. . .

SM3EsH said:
you know...

i think we should talk about the whole Complaining issue we never finished talking of

so.....who complains more mo? is it you, or mike?

please...do tell, do tell..

of course then outta that we do have to consider who's complaints are more ridiculous..
well..you guys are the Experts. . . right? then in that case, in a little show of Expertise one must show his/her own role of Honosty..right?

**** smash...answer my god **** question!!
WTF answer the question!!
many a great people really want to know. . .

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Well the thing is I knew Mike and David couldnt go and then I thought I prolly wouldnt wanna go. Then I got a call from Leon's brother saying I shouldnt pick Leon up. So I was like wow I guess nobody is creeping. I told Mike to call you Yosh didnt he? I didnt want you guys wondering where we were if he didnt call I might have to kill him.

Devon instead of worrying about other people complaining how about you worry about getting better at the game? I mean considering me and Mike are both like twice as good as you *shrug*

What tourney? Well if the KS tourney is still on that we talked about seemingly 6 months ago, that tourney hehe....David says FFC probably late August.

jcaw03

Smash Rookie
anyone mind tellin me where people be smashin? it gets kinda lonly beatin the same people and computer...

dmac

Smash Champion
i plan on attending MLG nashville on the last weekend of august(thats when m3d said it was going to be, its not on the site yet)... so I probably wouldn't attend a FFC tourney in late augst :ohwell:

jcaw03

Smash Rookie
yeah im up in omaha.. always interested in smashin with other people.. just need to know where/when and all that good stuff

Tacoom

Smash Lord
jcaw03, The address is 5404 S 95th CT Apt 303. Map Quest it. Give me a call if you have any problems finding the place. (712) 204 3842. We normaly start around 6

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
just speak up mo, which of you is it

of course, everybody has their own personal opinion you know....

i have mine, others have theirs, how bout you...

coughpussycoughcough

cmon mr. expert :p tell me

o and leave me outta this, its only between you and mike how i fair in smash has no meaning whatsover to the question..

who complains more, Mo :p or Mike? (/snicker snicker

i like chicken

jcaw03

Smash Rookie
awesome, thanks for the address and number.. ill try to get there around 6 or so and see whats up..

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Well I guess Aaron wont be around Tuesday So Ill be hosting this one alone. Could some one find out if Murn or Dave will be coming?

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
so what happens if i dont bring 5$ on tuesday again mo??

because you know...i need a tremendous amount of practice for guitar freaks..
come wednesday i need beat song on expert upon which right now its hard enough for me just to get towards the middle of the song :p

soo......if i just somehow happen to not have the 5$, dont hate me because my colosal (if thats how you spell that **** word) skill in guitar freaks reached out for that 5$ and stole it from me....(shrug) would be a shame it would

anyway....really *****en song its called Dragon Blade..off the hook :p

or hell...you know what else i could do just feed my lust of aggrovating you further...hmmm double cheeseburgers
1 **** dollar each...you know...thats kinda hard to pass up...i have to go a whole day and a half w/o eating fast food :p

of course..i think i am left with the whole ultimate problem oF.....
not having the whole 5$ yet in the first place:p

wow...never thought how i being so poor could bring me such satisfaction into listening you go on and on about all your bull****....well..you know what my favorite cereal is? heh i like to eat raisen nut bran..good stuff...

anywho...i hope this little consumptuation of time was as fun for you as it was for me typing it....see you tuesday......Smeash out :psycho:

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
dev, you wasted my time there, and since time is money, I do believe you just wasted my money there :p . You need to find a better way to kill some time. Oh well, it was funny, wierd but funny.
Dragon

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Ummm I'm not gonna be able to go tomorrow for sure anyways. My only hope to go was the 5 dollars I am owed for a money match by Devon but it doesn't look like that's happening. I have to host some guys over tomorrow and we might be getting crunk the last night before my parents have to return and I have to clean up the house. Plus, I have to figure out what to say about these ghastly hickies I have acquired. THey are so ugly. Is there any way to get rid of them? Man I'm not getting drunk again any tyime soon.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I can come to TNS now, because my classes have finished....

Mo, where you goin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom