• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
hmm maybe we can do Saturday instead, we'll look into that next week. This week is still Sunday around 3 PM. Any word on the next Omaha tourney? Someone get ahold of David. Bring it on Smeash, your SD mind games cant work forever. !_!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Lol Mike your rejuvenated Falco still got beat when we played the other day. And I was way rustier than you hehe...

Anyways, what's the word on this tourney? I know Tank said he wanted in, Mike is guaranteed, and Smeesh is beyond guaranteed. You know he's in lol. Leon said he wanted in but it might be iffy since he has a job now. We need one more at least, maybe two. Oh and Gas is gonna be millennia :-/

BTW due to how broke I am and how much gas is...I just wanted to announce that I am officially starving myself on this trip. We will see how little food the human body can sustain itself on in a 3 day period.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Yo

well mo i to have not ate any food for a three day period once and as a result i lost 15 pounds... so basically the freshman 15 that i gained got lost in 3 days.... amazing is it not? maybe the same will happpen to u.... i would actually like to come to this tourney but as usual i prolly wont have enough money to go.... but maybe.... anyways... peace out

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Mo you might have been rusty but you 're Marth and even a rusty Marth can still ledge guard the space animals....... And plus I was beating u too!!!! I was always up in the matches I lost too!!! I was just stupid and killed myself or made dumba ss mistakes..... Its hard not to make mistakes against Marth one back throw off the ledge and it could be over!!!! Isnt that right Mo? Im just concentrating on my other chars now..... Like capt and fox or samus and jiggs!!!!! I just want Saturday smeesh to happen please guys>>>

MegaMan_X

Smash Rookie
hey guys, I have played SSBM since the very first day it has come out, i dont want to say how good I am, becuase the only people i have ever played with are just people here in Columbus, NE. Its just always me and a couple of friends, and we would love to have an opportunity to play some Smash with anyone. I would have no problem with ever driving from Columbus to Omaha or wherever you guys wanna play, But i Main as Samus and am just looking for some great Smash, even maybe join a team or something.

My Email is zuerlein_05@hotmail.com, feel free to add me to MSN or email me about anything if anyone around here wants to get together and play or somethin. thanks

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Next week we will be having SNS on Saturday Starts at 1 PM so come when ever you like. Maga man its good to hear from a new person, your welcome to come sometime. Just let me know sometime and Ill give the info needed to come here. But with gas high, are you sure you want to make the trip weekly? Also sometime soon thier will be a tourney. Ill post that when I know when it is

MegaMan_X

Smash Rookie
Ok, sounds great. I'm looking forward to playin with all you guys. I'll keep an eye on this forum and make sure i catch any new info that comes up.

Thx Tacoom for gettin hold of me, great to finally get in touch with some people outside of the town. :p

Big Burn

Smash Lord
YO Important

Hey everyone.... i was going to offer that instead of smeashing at Yosh's this sat.... everyone could come to my place instead.... The old hosts of tuesday night smeash want to host one more.... but this can be no regular smeash....i want like every person to come out... me and shem are totally behind this, im not really sure about shea, but im going to try to convince him to play as well. im not sure if we could start at 1 because shem gets of work at 4 so maybe we would have to start at like 2:30 instead... we could also try to record some matches if anyone wanted to. i mean hell would could even make it a mini tourney and try to put in 5 bucks for it since the FFC seems as if they will never host another tourney again (thats just a possibility) . but yeah i think it would be fun to host it one more time... so if everyone is down just let me know, if not thats cool to..... PEACE...

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Murn its good to hear that your trying to revive your smashing career. We could proply do your place but you need to post your address and directions. This week we have 2 new people coming (One from Columbus and one living in the UNO doorms) and they have my address so it might be easier to come here this week. Either way I want to pwn your Mario again ^_^

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i have the guy from uno's phone number and i will get ahold of the guy from columbus.. and i will post directions tonight.....

LIL Tacoom

Smash Cadet
i wish i could go unless my mom and dad take me or if they have to go to linclon or something ill be there. i want to meet the 3 new people soo i have a chance to play them, just to show how good i am foor a 12 year old. Tacoom come over next weekend if you can

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I doubt I'd be able to make it on a Saturday any time soon. I got season tickets to Nebraska and I dropped 160 for these. SMYM is on a bye week thank god.

The X

Smash Cadet
LIL Tacoom said:
any word on the next fcc turny
That's what I was about to ask.

Anyway, now that I live in the area of Omaha, I could try to stop by for one of these Smashfests. It'd definitely be interesting to see my *** handed to me once again.

When I get the time, I'll ask for some more info.

MegaMan_X

Smash Rookie
Lost :(

Sooooo, whats the verdict on where its going to be? All i have is the first address that Tacoom gave me, and i been looking forward to this all week, so i'd hate to not get to go because i dont know where it is :confused: :dizzy: :confused: :cry:

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Well its going to be at my house of thats alright...
Alright the address is 3330 california st, 68131, omaha,NE. If you type that into mapquest u can find out how to exactly get here. My phone number is 402-321-3755 and my actual name is matt... but i usually go by murn, u can call me if u have any questions of how to get here... i was planning on starting around 3.... i really wanteed david to come but he says he cant get here till 6.
So far this who i think is coming... tell me any additions or changes i need to make...
yosh
aaron
shem
david (late)
guys from columbus
maybe some other guys from uno?
X U should come btw
Mike
Deeve

Who else is planning on coming? Let me know and i will update the list...

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
**** cuz looks like smeash this saturday is gonna be deep..... Its all capt. falcon for me this time...... I might throw a Falco in...... But yosh please let smash= be on saturday.... so I can come and play.... No one works on Saturdays....

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
god mike.....your your failure is astronomically out of control as your petite little mind is just taking a little walk off a map
but......who cares :p

and about his weekend, i think the chances are its gonna be prolly saturday although, i dont completely no :p
if it is, sry you'll miss it dude but about, 67%, 74%, no maybe 88%, hmm, about 99.99% of it is out my control.

heh, mikes falco is weak :p
thats besides the point though....

any updates about the future tournament thats but a week away?
hmmm....that too ive very little control of, although a different story.
yosh....no work have you, i does hope
we should at least get another show of hands from those individuals going.

god mike....the small yellow bus people wouldnt accept you if your the most gifted mexican on this ***** earth. coughcoughgiftedcough
of course thats not my problem :p

so....just chek'n in on how things are going, if their going, and/or to make sure they are going the right way :p

SM3ESH out...

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Mario_1234 said:
my actual name is matt... but i usually go by murn,
He also goes by douche and "wheres Murn?" :laugh:
D*mn yoda speaking smeash >_>
Hey what about ron and his little crew? Will they be showing up?
Sat smash is on baby :p

The X

Smash Cadet
I should go, but sorry, I have other plans to attend to this weekend. Perhaps next week, if I can play my cards right.

Vilnius

Smash Cadet
I'm the guy from UNO. Real name is Jeff. I'll probably be there around 5:45 or 6, depending on when I get off work.

Looking forward to getting beat down by you guys, because I haven't played in a long time. I figure the best way to get back into it will be to play with people better than me.

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
SMYM 4 - Champaign IL September 24

go to "Tournaments Discussion" and look at the thread for more info

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Sorry Daniel, but there is no way you would be able to go to SMYM, theres no room in the car and i dont think your mom would give you the money needed for food, gas, and entry fee
Dragon

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
a yo was up wit everybody, how things been goin. me been playin a lot of smash and workin. so was up wit smym yall holla at me bout that. quin like does not even think about touching smash ohh well. so let me know whats been up wit yall aight.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Who is game for SMYM? I cant guarantee I can take everyone right now, and the number of people might be a big factor. THere's definitely no way without a full car. I know mexi and Smeesh are down. I know Yosh wants in, it's just a question of can you? Havent talked to Tank in a millennia so I dunno and I know Leon said he wanted in but I thought the job mighta changed things.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
One of the 3 things could happen with me:
1) I get the whole day off and we leave friday asap
2) I work 6 AM til 2:30 PM and we leave as soon as we can
3) I just call in sick

Its one of the 3 but I wont know until Tuesday or Wednesday but so far you can count me in,

Tourney is the 24th and the 25th is my 20th brithday. That may be my only reason for not going.

MegaMan_X

Smash Rookie
Well, I just finally got home from the SNS thing, so i figured i'd post

First off, thanks to everyone tonight for lettin me hang out with you guys, it was ****in awesome, plus now i know what i really need to work on.

I Doubt anyone would really want me to go to this SMYMs thing, but thats gotta be pretty cool...

But if nothing else, I guess i'll just train up for the FFC tourney then. :p

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
The results of the tourny sat are as follows:

1.Mike
2.David
3.Sme3sh aka Birch
4.Murn
5.Yosh
6.Megamanx
7.Vilinius

My god Mo u missed out....... Iwas playin very well Sat..... I think I am more than ready for SMYM...... Oh and by the way FALCO ***** ownes....... pwns and skwns he is the best in the game I swear it

Echo

Smash Champion
Yup, well, guess a friends gonna use my other account, so i had to make a new one.... wow

Speaking of which, yeah i finally got one of the others down here to play some smash more, i guess he's found a new favorite in Doc, so maybe he'll come with me next time i come to omaha. :samus:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom