• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilnius

Smash Cadet
My friend just told my about this place yesterday, and when I started to browse around, this was one of the first things I checked on. There are actually Omaha Smash players other than me and my friend (who is going to college away from Omaha). This gets me very excited, so I was wondering if I could join you guys next time you meet (provided I could get a ride). I'm staying in the south campus dorms at UNO, so I don't have a car except on weekends.

So yeah, if I can get a ride, may I join you?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
yea you can join Vilnius, Its open to about everyone if they want. They are held on Tuesdays starting around 6. More info will be given when it gets closer to tuesday.

Vilnius

Smash Cadet
I have no idea how I'll stack up to you guys, though. The first time I played SSBM in probably over a year was last night, and I didn't even use Yoshi. I'm not up-to-date on all these techniques and such, so we'll see how things turn out.

It's weird, but I was just naturally good with Yoshi in the first SSB, and that transferred over to SSBM. In the first game, Fox was definitely my second best, but in this one I have no idea.

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm the friend of Vilnius. Maybe I'll have to look into the smashfests. I haven't really played in a year, except last night. Too bad I won't have much time to do it, considering I leave for college the end of next week.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Last Smash was pretty fun....I won the last tourney and I won 5 bucks from Devon, tho it was quite close.

Gonna miss it for sure... :-/

Dunno how many smashers I can find at UNL....

Tacoom

Smash Lord
5404 S 95th CT apt 303 building 11, everything gets going around 6 PM so try to show up around then. You can call me if assistance is needed 712 204 3842.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
No one special and I guess that was my last TNS. I got a job and I work 2:30 PM - 11Pm Mon thu Fri, Starting next Monday. Im pretty bummed about it man.

Vilnius

Smash Cadet
Sorry I didn't make it. The only ride I had (KyloWinter) was busy packing to go to college. Anyone is free to give me a ride, though, if it's on their way. I live on South Campus at UNO. If you have to go out of your way, I'll gladly pay for the gas it would take to get to me.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
hey Vilnius, give me a call later today, I might be heading to the UNO doorms later tonight. We can smash and stuff.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Next Monday (Sep 5) will be smash time since its labor day and aaron and I dont work. start showing up around 3 pm. after that we will be starting sunda night smash. Tuesday is dead, enjoy ^_^

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Early Saturday morning? Heh that was a joke I hope :-P We would have to leave Friday and spend the night. It's like a 7 hours drive and the tourney is at 11am....I think I'm already taking Tank, Mike, and Leon. Still got room for one more.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
We would have to if I go anyway. I work until 11 Friday night and its impossible for me to get that day of as of right now. we could leave at midnight.

dmac

Smash Champion
driving starting at midnight to make a 11 am tourney, you guys would be all dead basically to play

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Mo Ill see what I can do. I would like to leave Friday morning.
Sunday Night Smash starts this Sunday, You can start coming over as early as 3 PM :lick:

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
jesus.....one or 2 people to drive isnt bad....hell i dun care ill drive gimme half hour of sleep when we get there and couple cans of red bull..i'll pawn

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Hey ****** have smash on saturdays because I work on sundays and its always time and a half and Im not taking it off..... I really want to play smash too..... I got a lot better with Capt. samus fox marth ness and pikachu.... My Falco is dominant........ No one can stop it except if I kill myself.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom