• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Yosh I pwn your yoshi soul...... Yoshi is Falco's foot stool and Marth is his biznitch....... Falco is ruler of SBM......... NO JOHNS

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
errrr, yea but you see, Falcon looks down on falco and well, he shoots the dumb ***** bird in the ***** face. :p no questions asked

so no more talk out of your mouth should be heard, especially after last night.
sooooo.. . . . . .

im in for smym.....still...

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
He ll ye ye I cant wait for tomorrow...... Man I was playin fox against Murn today and I gotta say Fox ***** Marth almost as bad as Falco does...... hehe Mo!!!! I might be playin Fox or Ganon or Sheik in teams no Falco...... not a teams char.... NO JOHNS

Tacoom

Smash Lord
yea, I forgot to mention that thier wont be SNS this week, But Im thinking you guys already knew that :bigthumbu

Darkness©

Smash Rookie
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the boards and I really want to participate in a Tournament, Where do all of you compete at?

I could probably be in a Tourny as long as it's on a weekend, cuz I go to a boarding school where we can only come home on the weekends.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Darkness© where are you from and live? we have weekly smashfestes on Saturdays and will post any tourneys that we know of and plan on attending.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Yea, we got a few vids, Mike placed 9th with his weak sauce Falco. No word on FFC yet, Quit asking. Ill post it when I know.

TelepathBoy

Smash Rookie
I play melee, I am a pretty decent Fox/Dr. Mario player.

EDIT: I know Echo, the Samus(mike) you guys played from here. He sucks compared to me. :laugh:

Tacoom

Smash Lord
You guys are going to have come down again this Saturday. You can fight my drunken Yoshi, I guess its better then Sober Yosh. It will be at my place this time

Echo

Smash Champion
I dont know if i will be able to make it down this saturday... unless i can find someone to work for me, in that case i'd be there... otherwise i could do next saturday, and could probably bring some more people with me if ya wanted.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
bring whoever you can and come any Saturday. these are weekly and You know. Ill post when we wont be having it tho. So theres a heads up

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yosh are you coming into Lincoln this weekend? Or is it just your brother???

So Omaha Smeash is just in transition I guess. Murn is officially done and everyone should thank him for helping get the Omaha Smash scene started. The TNS weeklies at his house were pretty much instrumental. Also, word from Leon is Quin is done for good now too.

jcaw03

Smash Rookie
hey yo.. ff there are some peoples who are still gonna be in the omaha area or whatever, that want to play, not doing anything, im willing to come over, im tired of lossing and beating the same peoples.. whos up for that?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
5404 S 95 ct apt 303, Omaha NE. Come if you like and bring those people that you keep losing to and beating. We start around 3.
712 204 3842 is my # for additional help

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah, i wont be able to make it to this SNS, but i did take off work for the next weekend, so if you guys will be havin it then i'll be there, so... i'll be lookin foward to that, may bring 1 or 2 people with me as well

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Next week im not sure whats going on yet, there has been a talk about Aaron and I leaving town Saturday afternoon. Ill find more info later during the week.

Vilnius

Smash Cadet
So, this is a little late, but I don't know if I'll be there today. I've been having computer troubles the past couple days, and have had to resort to reinstalling Windows today. Also, I've been busy the past week with homework and a paper, so I didn't have time to practice with any characters. We'll see how this Windows installation goes.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Well, the turn out wasnt that great, 4 people here, 3 new + my lil bro. Mike I set this up for you and you didnt show, your loss man. This will be going on Sundays again. Whitch means today ^_^ anyone want to play some games later then?

Echo

Smash Champion
Ok.... so wtf? Does SNS stand for SATURDAY night smash or SUNDAY night smash? because i took off saturday, and that'd suck if you guys had it on sunday instead, although i do work early on sundays, so i still may be able to go, but i had thought it was for saturdays, soooooo, someone fill me in plz? =/

Tacoom

Smash Lord
It was Saturday but since Mike didnt show, Ive deiced to change it back to Sunday, if you took off next Saturday then we will do Saturday next week. But right now plan on SNS standing for Sunday. This means that Sunday night Smeash will begin Oct/16.

Echo

Smash Champion
Nah its alright if you guys have it on sunday from now on, even this next weekend, sunday is my only day open to working the early shifts, so i'd still be able to make it down, it'd actually work out alot better for me, and some people down here, if it was sunday night, i was just confused about the switch was all :p

Echo

Smash Champion
Ok, I'll be there on sunday, and i've got someone comin with me this time!!

but anyway, we both have to work until about 3 or so, so we'll probably be there around 5.... so hopefully you guys plan on doing it for a long time...

I'm headin to yosh's house this time, correct?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
yea its at my place, I think we got about 7 people coming I have 12 total in mind. Ill see if I can influence them to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom