• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
yosh....who have you in mind?
because until we ever hear from mike, more than likely he is not gonna come......coughmikesaqueercouhgcough :p

imma try and get a hold of him like ive been doing the last few days and see if he's gonna come too

but...until then :p
im on for smash sunday /hurray /em Smeesh shouts and jumps with happiness

god....ffxi online eats, just ***** eats away my ***** life
/sigh

Tacoom

Smash Lord
The list,

Yosh
Dragon
Smeash
UNO guy 1
UNO guy 2
UNO guy 3
Out of town Mike
Out of town Mike's friend
Noob friend ( J.C. )

Some one get ahold of these people:
Ron
Ron Bro 1
Ron Bro 2
David
Mike
Tank !!!

I guess thats 15 people possible. It would be great to see them all here. Get me some numbers. Ill call.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Hey sorry I missed it guys I had to help someone move today please still have it on saturdays...... Please yosh I wont miss again!!!!! I promise........

Vilnius

Smash Cadet
Well, I guess work decided to schedule me on Sunday night, even though they're not supposed to ever. So, I won't be there.

And also, I just thought of something. I don't have a car on Sunday nights, so if we continue to do this on Sunday, then someone will need to give me a ride from UNO. If anyone can, let me know and we can work something out.

Echo

Smash Champion
Sooooo, how many people are gonna do this? 4? 5? lol, everyone seems to be ditching it.... oh well, i gotta wait for shawn (the person coming with me) to get off work before i take off, i think he gets off at 3, so... probably around 5 like i said before, hope theres actually a turnout :p

and... yeah!!! omaha DOES suck!! ..... columbus all the way? o_o

jcaw03

Smash Rookie
is there about to be some playin in like the next hour or so that i dont know about? if so, i guess id be up to playin for a few hours or somethin

Echo

Smash Champion
well, just got home.... and i have nothing better to do so i figured i'd post....

So, yeah, it was awesome, definately will have to come down again some time, i know i wont be able to come next weekend though, because of work, but if you guys continue to make it Sunday night smash, than its easier for us to get there.

Also, shawn said he's learned some things to work on his doc from the experience he had there, so thats cool.

and... i wanna play Mike's falco... o_O

MaJiK

Smash Ace
not sure en e 1 is gonna read this i posted REAL late but its majik and i think we should move smash weeks to sat or fri so i can get some rest 4 schools on mon c ya
(doc ganny)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Then let the debate begin. every one that wants it Saturday, say so. All that want it Sunday, say so. The one with more people able to smeash shall be the day

Echo

Smash Champion
I vote sunday, otherwise it'd be hectic to try to get off work on certain days and whatnot

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
I think me and smeesh vote saturday and I believe vilinius would want it on saturday too>>>> so he could have a car and what not.... i mean it works out on Saturdays because no one has to work!!! Oh and Mike u should just take off Saturdays for work I mean I did..... Sooo please Yosh make it on Saturdays I will come every time I give u my word.....

Oh and wat up Mo u creepin... ????

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Saturday Blows

I like it Sunday, becuase I usually have a lot of crap going on saturdays, so I need it on sundays. Also, if its on sats, me and johnny both will be missing everytime we go to GI.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Daniel, you dont need to worry about it, more than likely, when u are finally able to come, it will be going on. But none this weekend, at least I think. I will be in GI for sure, and I believe Johnny will be coming with me.
Dragon

Echo

Smash Champion
Well, since i only work a minimal shift at work, becuase of college, i dont work as much as most, but they pretty much love giving me the friday night - saturday night - sunday morning routine, thats why sunday works, but... i could try my best to maybe not work saturdays at all, or just every 2-3 weeks get the saturdays off to head up, cuz being it such a drive i probably wont make it to every one... also, shawn works the earlier sunday shift as well, thats why he was able to come, but i'm sure he'd be able to get saturday off as well as long as he does it in advance.... so its up to you guys, you're the ones running it :p

Also, i dont need to use the "i have school tomorrow" excuse on sundays since my class isnt until noon ^^

The X

Smash Cadet
Wow,

Been a while, huh? My schedule sucks even more, now that Forensics will begin this weekend. I'm at Creighton all day Saturday and Sunday.

Also, I haven't touched a Gamecube controller in a long time. I need to get going again.

Are there any days during the week when you have these little shindigs, like the Tuesday Night ones?

Hopefully, FFC will start up another tournament, because I'm only 3-4 blocks away from it.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
So who is smeeshing this weekend with me and Mo.....?????? It will either be at my crib or Mo's....... Just holla at me who ever wants to play my # is 612-0375 call any time!!!!!

Tacoom

Smash Lord
im not sure if Ill be leaving town this weekend so we could still come here. Ill post Friday night on what im going to do.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
/sigh........
ive not been on for a good while due to the fact that our cough...cable bill is not yet paid so basically my time on the internet is partitioned between the time i spend at ITT jack'n off on the internet, and the time i spend at ITT doing my homework.

anywho to catch up on things recently posted....
erhem, lol....mo you are ***** terrible, clearly you are the one to make it possible to ***** about smash enough even when your not with us playin it.....
whether its you *****'n because your not here smash'n w/us hav'n uber great time, or its about you wanting to smash and end up hav'n uber great time.....
you know it's not something we nescessarily want to see/hear.....well at least i dont, and i might be able to throw a couple of anonymous votes from others in but i'll leave up to them to do so.

hehehehe......now we get to vote to determine the sudden outcome and possibly the many various days upon smash will be played.....joy
of course mike, i could...well......i could thank you for throw'n a vote for me but i wont :p coughqueercoughcough
honostly i cant say i really care for either day, not that ive much to do about it because im not the one holding it...
although a response like this wont even help the matter out really so just forget i really said anything :p

smeesh out..

Tacoom

Smash Lord
well so far I got:

Saturday for Mike, MaJiK, and Vilnius
And
Sunday of Aaron, Me, Columbus Mike, Other Columbus guy,
Smeash is up for both
4 to 5
I need a choice from: Mark, Jason, David, Ron and his other bro.

Someone check and see if Tank is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom