• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Maybe so Mike, Do you understand the rules that I made of this. Perhaps your not on your game a 100% :laugh:
I am going to have to ask David to tell me the day he like, the last I checked it was Sunday that he favored.
Also I want the X and smeash to pick a day.
Then Im meeting up with 3 new players tomorrow afternoon, Ill tell them about this and see what day works for them.
The count is Sat with 6, Sun with 5
If I get those 6 votes in then it should be final for SNS

The X

Smash Cadet
I'll be the one that makes it a tie. Sunday works best for me. I just realized that the UNO Mavericks hockey game is on Saturday rather than Friday, so my plans have changed slightly. Either way, Smash is Smash, and it's lovely on any day of the week.

Of course, I'm not sure whether or not I'll be able to make it. When I do have a confirmation, I'll contact the person that's hosting it, which I don't know at the current moment. If someone would send me a private message of some sort, that would be appreciated.

Now, if I do go, it, like the last FFC tournament, is going to be a slaughter on my side, mostly because I never stick with one character. Hell, Pichu is fairly decent under my control. I can use most any character, and hopefully, from this next Smash session, I'll be able to find the character(s) that I will call my own.

Long post, yes, but I can type fast. Very fast.

As said before, keep me posted.

The X

Smash Cadet
All I would need are driving instructions to get to the home hosting it. I live on UNO's campus, so hopefully that will give you a better idea as to where I am, and what instructions to make out.

Now I realized that there are games on both Friday and Saturday. Pfeh. The power of the Internet.

Anyway, yeah, send me some sort of map, and I'll see what I can do.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
5404 S95ct Apt 303 is my Address, 712 204 3842 would be my #. Now you can use the power of the Internet to Map Quest it ^_^

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Well Devon said Saturday just so I can come and play with u guys and u can ask him about that!!! And David told me the same thing so Saturday is still up!!!!! But if u guys dont want to play the best than oh well !!!! And if ne one differs then they can play me and try to beat me!!!!! Thats the truth so holla at me!!!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
Mike... what makes you so busy on Sunday that makes it so you can't come?

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
I have work and its time and a half evry Sunday man,,,,,, But if u said that Saturday would be best for u then I would be able to come man cuz Saturday would win so think about it!!!!!!!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah... i suppose work is a good reason.... well, the way it looks saturday is gonna win anyway, so dont worry about it. :p

The X

Smash Cadet
Okay, I was able to find out the location of the Smash host. Google Maps does wonders.

I'll call you up beforehand with my confirmation. Few things I need to know:

1) Who I'll be asking for when I call
2) What time the Smashfest will begin

Those two things would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
sry dudes cant make it today

since sm3esh aint goin so isn't my bro and h3ll there goes my ride
so i guess it is an all or nuthin ordeal eh?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
well we got 7 people here out of the 11 people, Smeash sucks :p
Mike see what you can do about work.
the count is 6 to 6, due to the tie, in order to settle this. SNS will be Sunday next week. How I came up with this is from the last weeks winner, Thus today = Sunday.

The X

Smash Cadet
Well, I got back from my first Smash fest. My eyes hurt like hell.

From playing today, I have a much better idea as to what my characters are. Dr. Mario is one, while Kirby is another, and Pikachu is another. Mewtwo's alright, but not for tournament play. The fourth one was a bit of a surprise: Pichu.

Yes, I actually won a few matches with Pichu. Why I can win with that ridiculous rat is beyond me, but hey, a win's a win.

I really enjoyed Smashing with you guys. Definitely very fun.

I won't be able to make it next week, as I'll be in Longview the entire weekend for a Speech meet. The next one, maybe. I just have to check my schedule.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
wish i knew where omaha is, sounds like you guys have a lot of fun

Speaking of fun im getting a tourney started in Midland MI before MLplan a lil G Chi you guys (and girls) should plan a lil road trip to come to it

Echo

Smash Champion
Yup, well, I just got home, sooooo, nothin else to do but post i suppose =/

Yeah it wasnt much of a turn out, eh? but still a great smashfest :p Sorry I had to cut it short, but I have to type up a report for Technical Writing, which is arguably my worst class... >_<

Anyway, X, you seem to aim for the low tiers, eh? lol, nothin wrong with that, Pichu can be used surprisingly well in the right hands. And hell yeah i'd go to a midland tourney, probably be on a better date then the FFC one lol

P.S. Why does everyone make fun of Samus =/

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
SHe's hideously awkward, thats' why I make fun. Plus Marth kills Samus so I won't have any repercussions to think about.

Mike and I spar every Friday afternoon now so I MIGHT be in form next tourney.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Daniel, this week its on Sunday. You dont get a vote either so dont try and say u want it on sat. You can come hang with me and your bro this weekend if he is cool with it, but the sns will be sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom