• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Are you guys Smeashing this SUnday? I'll prolly be in town and I wanna come sauce all the new people. Echo, Angel, whoever else. Are you all gonna be there Sunday?

Echo

Smash Champion
Well, looks like the search for a tourney partner is still on, uriel doesnt know if he will be able to do it since he has to go to the air force like the next day or so, so i guess i gotta wait for him to come up with somethin

anyway, i may be able to come up this sunday, since i usually work the early shift on dem der dayz, but, we'll just have to wait and seeEEE ^.^

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah i'd love to come down and play with anyone i havent yet, and i've gotten alot of practice so next time i go up i wanna do a couple more 1 on 1s if thats alright, last 2 times i was up we did nothin but FFA =/

MaJiK

Smash Ace
So en e 1 who was there saturday and remembered me and ron's conversation about me clockin in 5 hours a week of smash. well i only got like 10 f-in min of smash today and i wanna say im gonna be doin this all week and we will ad it up and see just how little i get to play

PS: i might forget en e ways soooo.............

PPS: wanna fight you X and thx en e ways for the help l
V

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
You guys playing on sunday huh...man I got to work all ****ing day on sunday. I really wanna play with you guys again. And i got a friend that actually is like really really good in tekken, but I got him into smash and he is up and coming capt falcon player and we his coming along pretty well. He is for sure going to place in the tekken tourny, but I'm going to keep working with him and he should be ok for the smash tourny. but get at me later guys

MaJiK

Smash Ace
o kay it was only 15 min tonight with bryan GOOD NEWS he didn't throw his controller this time!!

so thats 25 min since like sunday :(

the count shall continue!!!!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
is Bryan the one that is always yelling at everyone/everything for no reason?

The X

Smash Cadet
From what my speech schedule looks like, I'm not going to be able to make any Smashfests this weekend or the next. After CMSU, Doane, and UNO, I don't have a speech meet until December. So, from this , it means that I'll be able to make the Smashfest a week before N-Cubed begins.

Mike, a buddy of mine, isn't able to make it. He'll be in Washington D.C. However, I can get Brett to come up this time, perhaps Robert.

Glad to see I helped a little bit, Majik.

So, I guess I'll see you guys on the weekend of the 18th-19th. Until then, enjoy my MSPaint'd signature that I briefly made at work.

The X

Smash Cadet
dmac said:

Thats the destroyer of worlds actually!!
Does your sword damage itself while still kicking a load of ***? Does it have an annoying taunt?

Does your sword wear goggles?

Didn't think so.

Heh.

OldSkoolAngel

Smash Cadet
Duty calls...

I've decided because of the tournament at FFC, I'll come back despite the long monolouges of why Ron can't beat his brother. If I wanted to put up with psychotic and ill-tempered rants instead of diving 45 minutes to have some innocent fun, I would have been out partying with my old D&D group (one of whom still believes that he's a 10,000 year old demon).

Still, if I want a chance in heck of winning that tournament, I need people who know how to play the game.

If Ron starts yelling again, he's going to learn a lesson in respect. I have no patience or mercy for crybabies, particularly when they don't even respect how well another man (let alone their own brother) plays. I don't care if he considers himself a normal human being or not... the punk better learn how to respect those who are.

OSA

P.S. BTW... the dork who said I wasn't hot outta know better than to say something like that when the girl in question reads the boards. :ohwell:

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
LOL....**** that **** was cold.

Wait till she hears me and Mike when we go on a losing streak....

Mike I'll call you when I get back to Omaha.

OldSkoolAngel

Smash Cadet
Cold? *L* You haven't heard me when I get sarcastic. There's a difference between talking smack while gaming and screaming at the top of your lungs:

"You have a tv and your own Cube! I'M NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING! I LIKE BEING ALONE!"

I could care less about smack talk, but when someone is having a reality TV episode because his brother beats him in Smash, that boy has problems.

By the way... if you boys want to make this weekend a full-blown video game marathon, check this event out at Creighton University. It's also open to the public.

http://www2.creighton.edu/doit/gamefest/index.php

If you're worried about getting in, my mom works at Creighton and she can let us in. :)

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
o k a y. . .

well, despite recent posts from certain individuals, i feel that it is my duty, none...the..less to speak of this very interesting, and frowned upon although not so thought of quote....

FaceLoran said:
You got money now?
WHAT THE **** DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO ****IN MEAN!!!?...

i'll be there sunday.

o yea, dmac, that sword is weak, ive seen better butterknives :p

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
What type of games are gonna be going? I doubt I could go because I'll be watching football with my boys pretty much all day Saturday. Curious tho.

Smeesh don't you remember the last time I challenged you to MM me or stfu? You didnt have any money for like 2 weeks till you finally got it then you gave me a 3-2 set alot better than I gave you credit for but lost. Although, I did provide a major assist to you when I suggested a good counterstage for you :-P And I got killed there.

Echo

Smash Champion
I cant decide.... which one is worse, the one that puts my main chr to shame, and gets on the nerves of everyone that comes.... or the one that does the same 2 moves over and over and over and over again then yells OMG I AM NEWB I AM BEST FOX IN WORLD hehehahaheh

hmmmm

anyway, seems like alot of people are gettin into this thing, huh? hopefully next time i come it wont be a 4 person show-up like last time =/

Also, I did convince Uriel to come to the tourney with me, so we'll be teamin for that, hopefully we do fairly decent.

OldSkoolAngel

Smash Cadet
*Pokes Mike*

It's at the Creighton Student Center and it's an insane marathon spanning this Saturday at 6 PM to Sunday at 6 AM. Everything from LAN's to the Quad tournament will be there. Admission is ten bucks for guests and there's free pop and pizza... as well as the Quad tourney for the X-Box 360. I'm debating going, but if anyone is interested, I just might. I have camera at Church on Sunday, though.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Mike, you took my dream partner, no matter. Me and Phat will still womb ya... assuming hes coming and I can get work off -_-

MaJiK

Smash Ace
First off since every one else is getting the business done with. i got to say i am happy that the only thing i am gettin ratted on for is callin ganny well..... ganny. second i dont think this is the place to try and harp on and on about other people (even though most i agree with) third i apologize for ron b/c i know he wont to you Echo for (lack of a better term) "discraceing" your main chr. 4th will the singl alimination touney be for deciding who goes on the first crew and who gets left behind? or is that already in stone? man, this is tireing . 5th I have hand-drawn better swords and im only 16. 6th yosh seems pretty p1ssed at the Drk Emrld guy (maybe he's gay)

7th. I F-IN PWN ALL YA'S!!!!!!!

P.S. En e 1 wanna do teams with me and thinks we have a shot at 3rd at least (no-one k :( )

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Angry with DE? Doesnt make sence. If any thing I should be POed with you, stealing things from my Signature, I Rule you, your **** right I rule you. My Ganon vs your "Ganny" bring it fool

MaJiK

Smash Ace
It's brought dude i normally don't talk that much smack but your *** is mine got it ganon on ganny lets go this sunday no more gay orgies your stayin and your gettin WHOOPED!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
MaJiK said:
4th will the singl alimination touney be for deciding who goes on the first crew and who gets left behind? or is that already in stone?
what? did i miss something? theres a tourney for a crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom