• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
well I am on my game and won't be losing to to anyone thats not in the crew already aight, might even take down a couple that already are in the crew

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Don't you know Mo, people on smashboards like to talk smack to make up for how much they suck.
Dragon

PS: I know I am not the best, but i still dont talk smack to make up for it

Echo

Smash Champion
Hell man, if you think your Ganons so great, lets money match for it, i could use the money for gas. Last time i saw, you did some nice smack talking yourself there, look back at your own posts before you comment on someone elses.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
1. I know my gannons not the best, you wanna fight a good one, fight DMAC
2. I said "People talk smack on SMASHBOARDS" And if you look at the history of all of my posts, i would be supprised if there is even one post where I say i am good or say i am better than someone else. So how about you read what I write instead of just posting when you see a few words that catch your eye.
Dragon

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I agree, sometimes what you do see on the boards is crap. Random speculation, wild stories, false accusation, and general smack-talk. Look at any board that has any competitive aspect to it and you'll see "I'm better than so-and-so." going on. And unless Aaron's had his brain removed since the last time I saw him, he doesn't say anything about beating anyone. In fact, I can't remember one post that he did.

So, for your information, a sour first impression sticks with you for life. :ohwell:

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Thanks for backing me Quinn, and your right, I never talk smack on the boards, cause 1. Tacoom is my roomate, so he would shut me up first and 2. I know I am not the best, I suck at this game, but I play it cause its fun. I would like to get great, but its all in good fun
Dragon

Echo

Smash Champion
Ok, this makes no sense, first, were you not the one that always says how Ron and whats-his-name that played fox when i was there suck? Anything you would ever say would just be about how much they suck, and something about how everyone hates Samus because of Ron... Also... you ARE the one that types "oh people talk smack on the boards becuase they suck", implying that I suck, which would mean you are indeed talking smach yourself... so how can you say you dont? oh well, **** this, arguing on the net, a site for a video game even, is ********, i'm off to do better things.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Just thought I would let you know mike, my post was about leons comment about how he will beat anyone who is on the crew or not. Thats someone talking smack. Take my post how you want it, but in a list made by one of the guys from MN, he had the 7 signs of a newb, and one of them was thinking you would take your first tourney, which to me means your gonna be talking about how great you are. If you were as good as you would like to be, your reputation would speak for its self. So, this post was never directed towards you, but to the people that are on here talking smack about us, when there not the best. Mo, Smeash, Tacoom, Mike Falco, DMAC, and even Jimi-them talking smack is ok with me because they all have earned it, but I guess it just bugs me when people who have not earned that right or have proven themselves to be good. Also, some of the other KS guys are on that list, there just not posting here, so thats why i didnt include them.
And I thought I would include one more thing, the reason I said everyone hates samus because of Ron is cause his spamming bugs me, But, Never on teh boards have I said I am better than Ron, he is horrible, he needs to stop playing or any crap like that. I personally prefer talking bad about someone in person, where they are there to defend themselves, or prove my talk wrong.
Dragon

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
...Allllrighty then. Now that we've certified that this is a misunderstanding on one side....

...And yet..the funny thing is..Time goes on.

And he does have a point. Ron, if that is the name of that samus player, needs to stop the missles. It's rather pathetic.

And this is Quen. Leon left his **** board name signed in.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Quote Post​

MaJiK said:
K, im confused and i will drop the crew subject from noe on b/c i know didly d*m squat. I will leave everything to you tacoom and leave it at that im talkin like I f-in own the boards.....sry, geez
Awww, someone needs a hug :)
Hey Mo maybe we should edit our crew. Tank is sort of.....dead and we dont need a smeash, nobody likes a smeash. :p

Dragon7507 said:
Don't you know Mo, people on smashboards like to talk smack to make up for how much they suck.
Dragon

PS: I know I am not the best, but i still dont talk smack to make up for it
Word, the best players barly say anything. :bigthumbu

The_Echo said:
Ok, this makes no sense, first, were you not the one that always says how Ron and whats-his-name that played fox when i was there suck? Anything you would ever say would just be about how much they suck,
Well, Ron does suck when he starts spaming, Nobody likes a spammer.

Sir Roy ^_^ said:
...Allllrighty then. Now that we've certified that this is a misunderstanding on one side....

...And yet..the funny thing is..Time goes on.

And he does have a point. Ron, if that is the name of that samus player, needs to stop the missles. It's rather pathetic.

And this is Quen. Leon left his **** board name signed in.
This Color is Blue
>_> Close enough

FaceLoran said:
People shouldnt be gettin seriously pissed because of this ****.
True that, you <Female Dog>es are just full of Drama.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
I was just definding my post. Wow, and that is the most writing I have ever put in a post, and the most posts I have made in a day :)
Dragon

PS-We should phase out tank, but then its a tough decision who his replacement would be. We may have to have a meeting.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Listen I am as confused as h3ll about the crews so im gonna leave it up to either tacoom or dragon to decide. And whats wrong with a little smack every now and then its fun! you all know what im talkin bout... right?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Well you know you still have the power to create a crew of your own. and with this new opening for our crew, you could fight for the spot. Im not sure how were going to be doing this.
Sioux city is about as close as he'll ever be, I was part of 5 guys and a yosh while I lived there. : P
Dano you can fight for the spot too. I think we should do this the Friday before tourney day. Whom ever fills our 5th crew spot might be able to join as well.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
if it was 5 guys and a yosh + david and tank is gone and there are only supposed to be 6 guys in a crew and apparently your chuckin deven. then there wouldn't be 2 spots open if there are only 6 to a crew. there would be 1 spot open.... unless the yosh is just publicity?

im game for fightin for tanks spot!! :) :smash:

Echo

Smash Champion
Hey... look... I didnt mean to start a little fued there last night, I'm just sick of being told I suck from people that have never even played me.... it's like, they have never even seen this guy play, but they can be like "nah he'd lose to me", or "he'd lose to so and so", ya know, if I was going to lose to someone, then I want to go and lose to them, because my game has gotten extremely better since I havent been up, and even if that I cant beat you all the time, even if it was me being able to go 50/50 with alot of you guys, I just can't beleive that you would consider that sucking. You guys are all better than what you give yourself credit for, and i've learned a couple things from going up there every so often. If I come up there whenever I do, maybe this weekend, and get ruined by every single person there, then i would accept being told I suck, because I would, but if I came up and could show some decently playing this game, then I don't see how I suck. I dont wanna sound cocky or whatnot, because you all think people that do are the ones that suck, but I really think that I've got the best Samus around, and if ya wanna play for that title then we will :laugh: ..... and as far as crews go, I don't even suppose Columbus is close enough to Omaha to attempt getting into that, although if you guys hold a little tourney for it or whatnot i'd be up for tryin... oh well, we'll see how this tournament goes on thanksgiving weekend, hopefully we'll all do decently well, and things can go from there.

Also, I got a new job as an Overnight stocker at Hy-Vee... yeah, its lame, but I am desperate for cash right now, but anyway.... I got sunday nights off all the time so I'll have a better chance to come smash now and then.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
The only spot open is Tanks as of right now. We had the "+ David " part of a while but he agreed to join another crew. Personally I like to give Smeash poop but he hasnt been on to read my fun post, not until around 7:30 tonight. : P

I am just a publicity stunt, I love to turn heads and make people think, whaaaaa. A yoshi beat me?

Its a sexy feeling :bigthumbu

Mike you have a chance for crews, and you doooooooo possibly have the greatest Samus among us. As for fighting Mo, umm if he gets you on FD or Yoshis Story then your doomed. but take him on MKII or Dreamland 64 and you might be ok

Echo

Smash Champion
Well, lets have everyone make sure they get there this weekend or something, I wont have to work until Monday night, so I'll be able to make it, last time I came it was 4 of us lol

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
LOL I dont have that much experience against Samus or anything but there is no way...I mean there's just no way. That's all I'm gonna say on that subject. Yosh you GOTTA give me more credit than that lol....I mean I heard this Mike guy has some game but seriously. I didn't make it to 5 straight weeks of being Omaha champ by letting randoms **** on me. And all I said was that it was UNLIKELY LEON WOULD ****ING LOSE TO SOMEONE NOT ALREADY IN THE CREW. Take what you want from that, but I don't think it means that much anyways. If someone gets defensive off that, they got problems. I never insulted anyone or anything.

Smeash is part of the crew period, even if he is a hassle sometimes. I mean he even contributed a fair bit of driving on the summer trip if I remember right hehe...

I guess Tank's time has come and gone, he is pretty much in our hall of history now. As far as finding a new member I don't think that's really necessary I mean nobody has gone through any of those road trips with us. Trips to distant lands 10 hours away lol confined to a car with 4 other people. Then do that like 5-6 times? You spend ALOT of time with those people lol....

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Mike, yeah didn't mean to make it sound like you suck or anythingf, but I would prefer that people talk positve or pro things on here instead of being cocky and saying so and so cant beat me or blah blah. Just bugs me sometimes. I also agree you may have the best samus in Omaha, but there is a few samus's that you will have to play at the tourney for that right. Oh well, I am off
Dragon

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
yosh :p that was ahhh....ack
if something like that was ever thought, i'd pawn the ****er who dun think'd of it, easy....but....lol

lol...aaron, mike, lol your argument is kinda lame :p
i believe if ya wanna talk ****...go ahead, just make sure you can back it up, no more bull****. there...i just summed your whole argument up into one sentence.
:chuckle:
but uhh, i guess this is my oppuritunity to talk **** upon yosh, cough, cough.
umm smeesh'l pawn ya :p ***** ****:psycho:

hmmmm, mike...i am gonna say you have a pretty talented samus on your shoulders, but, nonetheless....you started a ***** argument over weak **** like thinkin people saying that your gonna get stomped by every mother****er in the crew, or if not them then someone else.....you is weak :p

hmmmm, now if i were you, the first thing that i would do is, spec one of them ****ers out this weekend, and, uhhhh, call em out, that simple, if they refuse then, you can start talking a tid bit of **** towards them, now if they say your not worth their time then your probably trying to match up with mo...cause he's a *** like that :p (smeesh it)
Anyway, just show up this weekend with a head on your shoulders and a know how of what the **** your gonna do and just, try and do what you want...easy lmao

dmac

Smash Champion
im excited to play you guys ^_^, nothin gets people better at the game than getting people pissed off :) hell i remember when the ks/mo crew went to moast, and the guys that were left behind started a **** talk war with nebraska haha. that made everyone wanna get better , and it worked! **** talk is fine just make sure you dont say somethin you cant take back, like makin fun of mo's sister

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
hmmmm...you make fun of her too?
lol j/k
the very few times ive seen her she sempt pretty kool to me
but uh...come ffc dmac, we gonna have to do some joust'n

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
umm ok bout that little comment. (mike i guess) u taking this a little to hard man. I'm just really hyped about the tourny and put a little motivation out there. but **** did'nt mean for you to take it like that though ****. calm the **** down. on other terms when is the big practice day.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Fighting over tank's spot eh? Well, I'll give it a shot, and we'll see what happens...

Espicially considering I have a new character I'm mastering, and considering that I've been playing nearly every day, hopefully I'll have a new weapon to use in addition to the two oddballs I already use. I intend on coming up there the friday before the tourney...And on the tourney...I still need to find a partner since Leon has got one already.

And in two days I turn the mythical age of 21. I'm old.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol I dont see why everyone thinks i'm so pissed.... i'm actually in a pretty good mood.... if i'd be pissed at anything, its that I'm gonna have to start working overnight full time and its gonna suck really bad =/ i mean, atleast i'm calm while i'm playing smash with everyone... I could be like that Ron guy and freak out on everybody lol :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom