• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Thats right, shiek is a good char, and if i may take a quote from triumph the insult comic dog, She is a good char....for me to poop on. She blows, you know mo that she is one of the cheapest chars in the game.
Dragon

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I'll go for th3 whole "who's the best samus matches" cause i friggin beat my bros samus :p

it should give us sumthin to do for next smsh sun. SAMUS TOURNEY!!!! i call pink samus..

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!!!! he he he......... stupid humans <_< >_>

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Samus is human, and so are you. So are you calling yourself stupid?

You cant be calling me or Mike Stupid cuz we're Mexys

MaJiK

Smash Ace
italians arnt human or humane so whatch out or i'll go stallion on all u biotches
O O O its majik..... ya know..o. o. can u beleive its not sooooooooo! its majik ya know o o o.....

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
umm
....majik shut the hell up.....please, your scaring away the board members

hmmm, thats interesting, i have no clue how to answer you applicability in joining the crew, and quite honostly, i think that'd be pretty kool

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
...Since no one is making any money from this venture...It's hard to be calling it cheap.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Well I dunno Leon and Quen are the only people that have even traveled anywhere with us and Leon did so twice but Quen doesnt even really Smeash any more and Leon doesnt Smash at the weeklies any more...

Tacoom

Smash Lord
But if you apply that scenario then that would mean Aarons spot would be up for grabs.................<_<....................................................>_>............. You should be nice to Aaron. :chuckle:

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Man I cant wait for this tourny..... I think that everybody should fight for the spot on Friday and the winner gets in and thats final....... Oh and I probably have the best Samus when it comes to skill and combos..... But I will fight for it.... Oh and by the way Marth is the cheapest in the game...... He owns almost evry char.... except Falco ya know.... FALCO IS TOO GOOD BIRTCHES................. HAHAHAHA

Dark_Emerald

Smash Rookie
k this is geting frickin confusing evry time i read there r like 50 things goin on, :dizzy: can we just try to fix one problem b4 goin to another

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Dark_Emerald said:
k this is geting frickin confusing evry time i read there r like 50 things goin on, :dizzy: can we just try to fix one problem b4 goin to another
DE count how many things your confused about. I see only one problem. And that is Earthbowser. Like how come he isnt part of are crew? Hes in :pimp:

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
ok, regarding the last crew member, i say we just have that little tourney each match 2/3 doluble elimination and uhh there ya go...

Echo

Smash Champion
Ok.... me and a friend of mine are going to be headin up in about a half hour or so, hope theres a good turnout

The X

Smash Cadet
Bah, I, once again, am unable to show up. I'm stuck here at UNO for a Speech Meet, one in which I wanted to help with rather than actually perform in.

I have, however, gotten a small bit of practice in the past few weeks. About three hours worth. Not very good practice, I would think, since it was all against a computer. It did help me shape up my Pichu though, and Kirby. So, I should at least be able to hold a very small patch of ground the next time I fight you guys.

I should be able to make the Smashfest on the weekend before Thanksgiving weekend. Then, I should be able to make the Friday Smashfest before N-Cubed.

On the crew stuff, I could care less if a new one is made or not. I'll show up on that Friday and try my best, I suppose, to take the spot in "5 Guys and a Yosh".

I strike thee with Pichu, and leave the ashes behind.

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
FaceLoran said:
Earthbowser doesn't even have a chance to be in. He doesnt even come to the FFC tournaments! Still waaaaaiting....
Heh, yeah... Still got to go to one, don't I? I swear I'll head over there sometime!

But my vote is still for EarthBowser.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
:(yo echo guess what your goin and i am not.... you know..... the whole "whenever i go no one "good" ever comes".....ironic no? got like a bad cold sry everone :(

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Just so I know if I ever show up to these things, how long does SNS last? From the time it normally begins anyway.

Echo

Smash Champion
Well, we just got home, so I figured I'd do my "just got home" post before I go to bed....

First off, let me tell you all that I had a GREAT ride home!!! Got picked up for going 75 in a contruction zone... which i guess is 50, and so it leaves me with a 250$ fine and with the previous record on my license... looks like thats it as far as me driving for quite some time... probably a couple years... so, unless someone else can hook me up with rides there, it would seem that I am totally screwed for even any sort of attempt at that final spot of the crew, seeing as that I would not be able to make it up to the weeklies too much, but I guess i'll just have to wait to see how that goes. Looks like I wouldnt be the best choice for the crew member anyhow, I got my *** handed to me pretty nicely, although it was fun, but thats no good. So just throw that Leon guy in there lol... but guess i'll see ya guys the friday after next

Tacoom

Smash Lord
weve all gotten our tickets from and for smash. That part of the tourney expericence.
Ive got 3 sh*t storys about how I got con with tickets. Ill have to tell you some time

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I mean, do you just come any ol' time on Sunday or what? What time does the SNS start?

Echo

Smash Champion
I dunno, I'm gonna have to go talk to that ******* of an insurance dude what he's gonna make me do >_> Hopefully I can still keep my car, but pay like 300$ a month for insurance. because Columbus to Omaha would be like a 2-day Bike Ride. :dizzy:

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I got the worst one tho....220 dollars in Indiana. They coulda given me 440 but the guy decided to be "nice" and not double the fine since it was in a construction zone, which is prolly the reason yours is 250....

Confused tho as to why you say you can't attempt a spot at the crew but still finish your post with see you guys the Friday after next? I thought that was when the spot was up for grabs?

Echo

Smash Champion
i said i'll see you guys the friday after next, although that is the day you guys will decide all that stuff, but thats just the day we're all going to get together and smash before the tourney, wasnt it?
We're just going to have to be there to give you a taste of what uriel and I will do to you at the tourney @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom