• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
the big practice day is next friday right. the 25th, thats the huge shopping day. I got to work around the clock like 10am-10pm. 12 ****ing hours is ****ing gay. So I can't be there for the beat downs.

Echo

Smash Champion
Sure ya can!! 10pm is nothin :p Mike came back after he got off work on Sunday, and he worked until 10.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
ok im going to make a list on who will be there.
So far:
Smeash
Mike
Mo
Echo
Uriel
Leon
and my self

who else can I add?

Echo

Smash Champion
well.... as far as i know, my car will be coming up with 4 people. Me, Uriel, and then Tim (who i brought last weekend), and his team partner, is there gonna be room for everyone? lol

LordCanti

Smash Rookie
I would just like to say that Echo+2 can be changed to Echo, Canti (Tim), and Bonk(Tim's Friend)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Next Friday the 25th, Ill add you in then ^-^

Yosh
Smeash
Mike
Mo
Uriel
Echo
Canti
Bonk

Leon
The X

What about Tank, Quin, Murn, Vilnius, The Red Marth (Auston) and The Ron Pack!

Hey X bring your DS for some Mario Kart DS : D

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Thats not even what its about fool. The Red indicates out of towners so suck it.

Oh yea, do you guys want to come up Friday as well? I can give you a koolkool kolor :laugh:

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I talked to phat and he said that they might be creepin that Friday...... I also got some pointers from Dope on wat really to do against a Darkrain>>>>>>>

LordCanti

Smash Rookie
We were all planning to come down Friday, Im sure we could bring another coob we may have to find a TV to bring though :p

Echo

Smash Champion
Um... well.... I have a little TV i could bring if no one else possibly can... but its like 13 inches, little smaller than my computer monitor. Soooo, we can use it as a last resort or somethin

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Murn quit Smeash. I been trying to convince him to make his last stand at the same place where he burst onto the scene but it's to no avail.

I cant wait for that Friday it'll be time to fire up some ****-ons. Oh and Mike I'ma call you this Friday. Who is all going to Yosh's this Sunday?

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Well, I am willing to pay for a ride there and a ride back on friday, since Leon probably won't show up on his own.

I'll bring my cube and a copy of Smash if you wish.

And for teh last time. It's spelled "QUEN". Arrrrrrrrghth.

I'll bring the stuff for Yosh too when I show up.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Yosh
Smeash
Mike
Mo
Uriel
Echo
Canti
Bonk

Leon
Quen
The X

Waiting for: Tank, Vilnius, The Red Marth (Auston) and The Ron Pack!

Mo your in town this weekend?
Quen as long as you can get here thats fine, we can all leave in the morning. So no need for that trip home.
Someone hit Smeash.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I'm in town but not sure if I can make it SUnday because my roommate wants to get back to Lincoln early like around 6 or 7.

I like Devon's idea of having the Smeashfest at his house btw. It's closer to my place as well as FFC, so a shorter drive for me both ways *shrug* Then a shorter drive for everyone to FFC. Anyone else for this?

Echo

Smash Champion
4 Guys + a Yosh.... and a Samus... @_@

sounds good to me, ya know, every time I drive home from smashfests I ask myself... "I wonder what that smeash kids house looks like"... and now I could find out?! good stuff. I mean... with how much we all hear "smeash pawns"... his house has to pawn as well >_>

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
****it.....lol i cant hold it here, i have bowling friday night...and i wont be home form 5:30 til about 8:30 and the bowling alley is like 3 blocks away from aaron's place

but uhh....imma talk to the guys i bowl with and prolly tell them i cant make it next week so, yea, maybe i can hold it here.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
I think my friend Reggie wants to come, but he has the tekken tourny on friday night, and Mo do you want to swing by my house to pick up ya money man?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
umm whos even going to show up this weekend? I guess if its Mike Smeash and Mo thats fine. well do some final planning for next weekend. I might be down to smash tomorrow. Just give me a call,

Vilnius

Smash Cadet
I assume it's on Sunday? If so, I might be able to convince my parents to let me have the car. I definitely can't come on Fridays, though, because I work Friday night.

And BTW, I got Mario Kart DS, too. The game is great. I'll bring it if I can come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom