• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Yea, I got at least 2 coobs at my dispossal. I think we should focus more on TVs then coobs, I mean.... everyone has a coob. ^_^

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Coob. Funny.

Anyway, if this is happening at Smeash's house, this raises a few questions.

A) Where the heck is this place and is it on the busline? (Mapquest(or a substitute) would be nice.)

B) Is staying the night over still okay?

C) Is there any cheap eats near your house? (Taco Bell, Grocery Store, Gas Station, ect.)

D) If I did do question B, would someone give me a ride to the tourney?

That is all I believe. Thanks much.

Echo

Smash Champion
i would hope that we'd be able to stay over night, cuz driving back to columbus then driving to omaha again the next morning would suck. anyway, so is everyone going to sleep or what? i was just thinkin about bringin 10 red bulls or so and smash the night away.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
dude i cant post ***** **** on this god **** ***** site...i just wasted almost a ***** hour trying to ***** post 3 pages of ****talk and information on regards to housing at my place and other stuff and it wouldnt ***** post...omfg....at ***** 5 in the ***** morning this ****s doing it to me...**** that

imma get back to you guys in about 12 hours...***** **** *** ***** site

22&`V 3iT eT ezU'b% wjU¸d1T= `B iU2$ qU 2{( yiE12$ jE¸ t`Û ezU'b% 1t%`V 16hb% 1`N ezU'b% qiY1= 87'Y`Û w1U= 8t^`V5^`V 5~V2+ 1`N ezT8 31E d1T wzR`CiU`V 1T²+ siU1 817`Cx%1 `N1U ezU'b% 72$zTjU`NiUÇ

Il est sept heures trente, il est suis trop tôt..veuillez pardonner mes francais, bien que, quelque chose comme ceci vraiment a besoin de de l'expliquer, mais s'il signifie n'importe quoi je plains la conversation récente que j'ai fait...et s'il vous plaît excuser le français...
il est juste que quand je me fâche je pourrais faire quelque chose hors du commun, lol et mon français n'était pas trop précis...lol je préfère faire juste des choses simples...too mauvais je n'ai pas un traducteur, parce que cela est une bonne quantité d'espèces que je n'ai pas...sigh, bonne nuit!

MaJiK

Smash Ace
if you didn't notice dev we got some Q's from roy man on pg 83 I think most people would like answered and I am lookin very forward to goin to smeesh's place to play smash since it will be the first time I am over there

O and sry bout all the Qs but if you get the chance to answer these do please
1) should we bring treats since its a "special" practicing?
2) should we bring any other systems that correspond with the tourney games aka: SCIII?
3) will any of your sisters bug us?
4) will your sisterss be availible? (joke joke :))

Echo

Smash Champion
will do yosh, but allow me to answer some of these questions asked by majik there....

1. Treats? Hell yes bring treats, first time i came up to a smashfest I brought funyons (spelling?) and pop, so bring some like, little debbie brownies or somethin, or something to keep people awake.

2. Any other games to bring.... well.... do you have a 360? I was playing some from a guy that actually won one from that "every 10 minutes" thing, and it ****in rocks... otherwise, maybe if anyone else would be interested in some 64 smash, or even NES.... hmmm, DS even, oh well, next question.

3. Will his sisters bug us? I dont know.... will your brothers bug us? ;)

4. Uhhh....

Yup well i hope i helped!! I got a demo of dragonquest VIII in the mail, so im gonna check that out, free demo's are always cool.

EDIT* oh, and I suppose Sir Roy still needs help. I believe he said his address was 1019 south 35th ave, if you want to Mapquest it. possibly find some cheap eats around it that way as well. I guess sleeping over is OK, and we should all be heading up to the tourney at once, or close to the same time anyway, I think my car (or whoever decides to drive up) will be full, but it could change. But thats all I know! i'm not the one runnin all this stuff :p

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Daniel, if you do get to coming up just call me. Ill tell you where you need to go. but Im not sure if Papa will let you come since money is tight back at home. Basically call me if he lets you come.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Da mnit Mo where were u tonight dudke!!!!! We need to smash I'll call u tomorrow oh and change Falco/Sheik into Falco/Fox aight!!!! peace out

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
mike falco is a creepin fukkkun ******.

and he suucks at smash. **** mike.

MM?

Echo

Smash Champion
JamesJ said:
mike falco is a creepin fukkkun ******.

and he suucks at smash. **** mike.

MM?
LOL

i dont know who this guy is, but he's ****ing hilarious :laugh:

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
lol, i called that james punk out ages ago...hadnt heard of em yet....weak?
i'll mm

ok...im gonna ****in do this **** the ***** getto way.
this is like the 6th time i go and try to post this ****....

ok, if you need a place to stay, you can stay at my place overnight on friday...or maybe even thursday night O_o...i guess just gimme a call if ya do thursday

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
you guys can start coming anytime you want on friday though, but it would be best to come around 1pm-6pm if your stingy on parking.

if your looking for a place to eat around my place, there is a gas station and a dollar store not but 6 blocks away from my place.

now, i need 2 more tv's if we are going to have 4 set ups, im kinda on a need to know basis right now. and if you do end up bring a tv make sure you say what kind of connection it needs.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
my address im sure its been said but if not is, 1019 south 35th avenue, now i think thats basically, 4 blocks south?....or was it north...well i'll get back on that one with the answer.

ummm tony, dont mess wiht my sisters or i'll have to kick someone in the face if they do.....mike, yea im really only kinda talking to you, but uhh anyone else too.

and im kinda hoping we can all get here hopefully early so we can start some kind of tourny at about 10pm or so...entry fee is a buck nothing to awful.
thats if for now.....i might of had more **** to talk about but uhhh, il think of it later.....-cant hold my french dmac :chuckle:

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
lol, dude....i have 6 sisters, and uhhh then its just me...
although i am living with 2 of my sisters right now
might have one of my sisters come with me to the tourny, it would probably be Amanda.....my twin :p by 6 minutes

eT h`N`M 7`VjE¸`Û y1[E 1`N z5.Y ³1E z2{% W jb#`Mx#`V 3iT iT 1T iT @ jb#`Cx&`V W" jRriR jjY jE3`Nv& `B t# siU1 x`Nb% 1`N y71T`V d1T wzR`CiU`V `B z5.Y z5.Y5^`V iT x`Nb% 1`N ex%6UO `N1U 9.Y `B z5# r$5$ y71T`V 3iT-=-=-=-=-=`B 9qY`V
-Tengwar Quenya

odd language :p
only cause i havent the write font to put it in so there is another way to type out the language with just normal keys....kinda :psycho:

Echo

Smash Champion
So I take it you dont need a ride then?

Think uriel is going to be at my house really late tonight, so we'll probably sleep over here then head up around noon tomorrow

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
so....is anyone able to get a tv or 2....cause right now we've only gotz 2 tv's...

o and lets get a count of how many people are coming if we can

Echo

Smash Champion
Mike Falco lover said:
Hey mike u should come tonight i am shi t..........
Did he just say he was ****?

Anyway... I still cant get hold of Uriel, probably still with his family, i'll call you when i do though.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Ok, my car plan Failed. So I will still be needing a ride, make room for 2 ^_^
Smeash pick up your phone. 712 204 3842
Echo - Come on over tonight. It will be the last time I get to see Uriel for a long while. So we must hang.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
ok does any one think they can pick me up from my job at the westroads(****'s Sporting Goods) I get off at 10 10:30 at the latest

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Smeesh im gonna be there early......*I miss you...* as for tvs sry man cant help you out.... im to weak to carry one ya know me and my 380 squat and my 245 bench? in pounds for any of you smart ***** out there . actually my mom wont let me bring one . f

Echo

Smash Champion
Well, we have a car of 5, which makes a full car, so if you really do need a ride i guess i can drive seperate to pick you up, otherwise you'll have to like, lay on top of other people or somethin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom