• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
MaJiK said:
First off since every one else is getting the business done with. i got to say i am happy that the only thing i am gettin ratted on for is callin ganny well..... ganny. second i dont think this is the place to try and harp on and on about other people (even though most i agree with) third i apologize for ron b/c i know he wont to you Echo for (lack of a better term) "discraceing" your main chr. 4th will the singl alimination touney be for deciding who goes on the first crew and who gets left behind? or is that already in stone? man, this is tireing . 5th I have hand-drawn better swords and im only 16. 6th yosh seems pretty p1ssed at the Drk Emrld guy (maybe he's gay)

7th. I F-IN PWN ALL YA'S!!!!!!!

P.S. En e 1 wanna do teams with me and thinks we have a shot at 3rd at least (no-one k :( )
I think you english teacher just died a little bit inside, that grammer is aweful.
2nd, Sorry to say this, but unless your partnering with dark, i think your shot at teams will be for 6th and down. Don't mean to burst your bubble, but, your heads getting big and their is no way(unless by complete freak accident SD's) that you would get 3rd
Thats all for now.
Dragon

PS- If you have to, type your posts in MSWord and have it run spell check for you

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
weak :p

ymm mo, better see you up there this sunday
or my respect for you from 1 to 20 will drop 18 points from
the -12 its already at... :laugh:

MaJiK

Smash Ace
and sure as h3ll it aint good

and me gramer be a fine dude and eye nevR mispeld enething

still a grand total of 1 hr 30 min of smash for the week
bryan...
get anger management

PS i dont try and sound cocky sry if i have been rude

just me and my MOODY bros. god i wish i had another bro who wouldn't whine..... O SH*T I AM WHINING!!!!! :crazy:

Echo

Smash Champion
I havent played since Last weekend either, I've been playin too much City of Villains O_O

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
I willprobably be there on sunday but I am coming at like noon!!!! And my gannon will own ne buddies except smeesh we r equal...... My jiggs is great I was beating Mo's sheik yesterday wit jiggletits!!!!! Those rests r too good!!!

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
i am new heer i own evry one who plays me and i never said iwas better thatn you so shutt upand wathc me kick your *** loser *** second i am not newb i will prove this in turnament is it single or duble alimeination i dont know irt doesnt matter im just sick of peeople talkilng **** and not backing it upp thats all i have to say.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Dude my Sheik was destroying your Jigglypuff lol. Almost every time I died was either an SD or a random rest. We're supposed to be there at noon? Wtf?

Echo

Smash Champion
****it... why is that every time i'm not able to make it up there, all the good people show up... its not fair :cry:

anyway, i'm still confused on this tournament thing, for all i knew you guys still had your 5 guys and a yosh, and now theres someone gone? :ohwell: and i was wondering what was going on the day before the tourney, since its the 26th, if maybe me and uriel would be able to head up there the 25th and play some smash and whatnot, then not have to drive up the next day. just a thought! :lick:

Tacoom

Smash Lord
You know thats not a bad Ideal. The 2 of you can fill in the spot of Aaron and Tank. I guess I did forget to say when to come. I think I said around 3 earlier in the week so now is good.

The X

Smash Cadet
Wow, I'm gone for a weekend, and all of this happens? Ah well, I did rank very well at CMSU. If I can get a ranking of 3rd or better in the Prose category in the next few tournaments, I go to Nationals in Florida.

Hm, I'm getting confused as to what the groups will be also. Just think of something and go with it. I'll go with whatever comes to mind.

I've got to assort my awards in my room. And sleep. Excuse me.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Disappointed that more new people weren't there :-/

Still fun tho, good job to Mike for winning the diversity competition between me, him, and Smeesh. Final results were Mike 1st with 40 stocks taken, me second with 37 stocks taken, and Smeesh 3rd with 34 stocks taken.

All I can say is....Jigglypuff is cold man. That was like my first time using her and I was killin folks lol.

Echo

Smash Champion
I wasnt able to make it for reasons with work and such, and I cant afford to lose my job >_>

but every time i come up, its a small turn out, i'd really hope to get a chance to play some more people before the tournament. and so whats the deal with the crews? you want me and uriel to join you guys? i'd love to, and i'm sure he wouldnt mind it either, unless i have misunderstood what is going on, all these posts back and forth are so confusing :ohwell:

Tacoom

Smash Lord
well I guess my Corsica is done games ><
Everyone note this, The Friday before the tourney we'll have a smash fest and practice up real good. That means that these "free for all" are going to stop. Its tourney pratice time. 1 V 1 begin. Oh and Mike, this also means that you and Uriel can come up the day before. A great treat before he leaves for the Navy

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Guess I'm back. Sorta. I'm going to the tournament (Even though Leon's teamed up with a new guy..) so...guess that kinda counts. Where did TNS go though? I heard something about it being on Sundays?

God..I've got to do soooooooo much practice. Not playing for three months has made me terrible.

dmac

Smash Champion
yeah its ahrd getting the new guys away from FFA, but sooner or later everyone will grow to love 2v2s or 1v1s... or they can gtfo ^_^

Vilnius

Smash Cadet
Yeah, so, once again, I was not able to make it. College kills all my plans. Maybe I'll be able to convince my parents to let me have the car on Sundays or something, or get a ride.

Which reminds me, someone at my work (20 Grand Theatre), is interested in coming, so I directed him here. He might be lurking around.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to come friday night..but...hmm. One question. These still are at Aaron's apartment right?

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I think we should but no one seems to care what i think unless its "voted" so other people can agree w/me

still at Aaron's

Tacoom

Smash Lord
MaJiK, TF are you talking about.
Smash is Sundays at my place, Aaron lives here too
Theres 2 spots left for crews, the Friday before the tourney will be the time to fight for your spot.
Dmac sports a good point ::Looks ar Aaron::

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
How are there two spots? Crews has 5 people I think. Me, you, smeesh, Mike is 4 plus I think Leon is gonna be the 5th guy unless someone is better than him but I dont think anyone that isnt already on the team would beat him.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
My mistake, I was thinking about 5 guys and a yosh. that marks up 6 spots. I forgot crews were only 5. My buddy Uriel might take the 5th spot then, I can see that. And theres Echo too + Leon. Its between those 3.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
We shall start doing 2v2's then in your room johnny, cause I just prefer having 4 people play, more people get involved then. But otherwise we can see about running both tv's with 1v1's
dragon

Echo

Smash Champion
FaceLoran said:
plus I think Leon is gonna be the 5th guy unless someone is better than him but I dont think anyone that isnt already on the team would beat him.
How do you know? I've never played him... I've never even played you.... although anything you probably hear about me while i'm not around is just bad, but is it really fair to rule us out as having no chance?

dmac

Smash Champion
offering money matches in the ffc thread in the main tourney room remember to use that one for all ffc related things/keep it bumped and ignore the ffc thread in the regional room an^_^. im tryin to make ffc as big as possible. i'm FIENDING some tourney action

Echo

Smash Champion
Heh... I'll take ya up in a Money match dmac... just for the sake of keeping things alive

MaJiK

Smash Ace
K, im confused and i will drop the crew subject from noe on b/c i know didly d*m squat. I will leave everything to you tacoom and leave it at that im talkin like I f-in own the boards.....sry, geez

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah you havent played me but you'd lose to me. So anyways all I said was it was unlikely that Leon would lose to anyone not already on the team if he was on his game. What's so wrong with that? I never ****ing said there was no chance.

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
anyone want some MM's, i will beat anyone and everyone. i am the greatest ever.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
jimi8705 said:
anyone want some MM's, i will beat anyone and everyone. i am the greatest ever.

First off, no, second off, of course your good you use peach, the cheapest character in any game ever.

2nd place, cervantes in SC

dmac

Smash Champion
Peach is not the "cheapest character in any game ever". Peach is fine newb, learn to play. and you might wanna look at your sig before you start calling others ****.

edit : majik just get good enough so that they have to kick off one of the existing members to fit you in the crew battle. they can still be in the crew just not be in the crew battle, if they want whats best for the crew they'd let better people play, pretty simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom