• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
FORMERLY Nebraska's finest.

Murn and Shea took me to a crunky party. Fun stuff guys heh. The only important thing to note...my Captain Falcon > Murn's Captain Falcon.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Hey johnny, remember, before you move down, your gonna need to come and sign the lease agreement. I can let you know more later and tell you when its ready.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
W00t Tuesdays coming up again. David can recover his cube as well lol so we dont have to use mine when we smash all night like we did Friday.

cue

Smash Journeyman
my captin > anyone in omaha's captin!!

.......... o and falco 2:crazy:

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
A yo Mo you still think you can **** wit me in PD huh. Cause if you want me to crush your dreams I can do that for you. I have been trying to tell you that you are not on my level in this game man. You are not ****ing wit me. But if you think that you can even compete wit me I can grab my **** tuesday and we can do this. But I want you to think about what you will be getting yourself into before I blow your azz away aight playa. so let me know if you still want to do this to yourself

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Bring the pain :demon:

I'll try to show up to Quen's around 5:30 or so but it looks like another full load since Tank and Jeremy are coming.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
We actually had a reasonable amount of people. I don't have results with me maybe Aaron could post them? From what I remember its...

1st Mike (Falco, Doc, Fox, Marth)
2nd Mo (Marth, Ganondorf, Roy, Fox, Sheik)
3rd David (Captain, Falco)
4th Leon (Marth, Sheik)
5th Smeesh (Captain, Marth)
5th Quen??? I'm not sure who else tied for 5th.

Highlights included Mike using his weak sauce MARTH to beat David, me and Mike counterstaging each other till I won our first finals set with our mains, and Quen nearly pulling off a monumental upset on Mike, taking it down to the last life. Oh and nobody saw but Leon was super close to taking me down, he beat me in ditto in the first game, then I ***** him with Sheik, then he picked Sheik and it went down to the last life. We had some new folks show up this week good stuff. We'll get em trained. Smeesh nice dollar match dude you nearly had me.

Leon I won't hold PD against you :-P We're still rusty hehe. Bring the 64 with more controllers next time.

dmac

Smash Champion
tacoom if you want elite ganon tricks i'll teach you everything i know(mostly taught to me from eddie and undisputed heh heh)

grats mike :D

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yeah Mo I gotta give you a lillte bit more respect in PD you were ****** me for a sec, but I'll be back next week with more controllers so more people can play. I would have brought more, but I did'nt think ne one else liked PD.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Urf. ALLLLAMOST! ALLLAMOST MIKE!

GRAH. I need to get my Roy working correctly, so he can start taking people down. Pika's my secondary. Oiy.

But I'll get im' next week....

As for Leon though....As mo would say....

WEAKSAUCE.

Until next time..

KaLIbeR

Smash Apprentice
ya its true
sorry to say it but
ya do suck:p

cmon dude
when was the last time you were at smash tuesday
huh huh
ya
huh
huh huh
ya ya

ill money match

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I think Ill be in town the 21-24 which means Ill be there to own all of you. By the way, what ever happen too Austin? <Shh?>

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
I still show up every week Tac. I just get beat so often that I don't post much ^^. My minds been on other things recently.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Austin's still livin alright :-P Plus he brought more peeps its good stuff.

LOL SMeesh vs Murn for 5 bucks? Should be a spectacle. Remember the betting? Might have to fire that up again. Anyone wanna place any initial bets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom