• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uli

Smash Champion
if there is a smashfest/tourny near here me and my friends will be there! seriously its been really boring, why?

Echo

Smash Champion
****it leon, my ****in phone died... >_>

help me find that funny ****in RE4 voiceover ****, and get on AIM lol

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
has anyone here seen " i'm the juggernaut *****!"? its soo dam hilarious, probably one of the funniest things i've seen.

btw why is this thread dying?

Uli

Smash Champion
those juggernaut movies are great, there is a new one out, its good but i think the first one is better. those guys made a power ranger one too.

Echo

Smash Champion
this thread doesnt deserve to be as active as others. nobody ever goes to any tournies or anything. NE hits up a tourney what, once ever 3-4 months? and now people are tryin to get lives n ****.

but yeah i been playin milennia fox though. its real. so he's the way i'm killin time until brawl. that and he's the only way to put up a match with the kings, top tier fo sho.

anyone interested in doin one of those 1 day job things for a day or 2? i'd be down for coming to omaha for a couple days to do that ****, i need the cash

Uli

Smash Champion
i agree with JBM, we need a smashfest or a tourny now! you guys should all go to the colosium on saterday bc no one is there anymore, all there is is that louis kid some other kid and me and my friends, everyone should come to take money from us and freakn smash god dammit! for seriously

Echo

Smash Champion
what does it matter anyway, mike will leave for courtney, mo will leave for poker, leon will leave to pimp hoes, and who knows wtf anyone else will do. so it would pretty much be just a couple people sittin in smeesh's basement again. thats not a smashfest.

whatever... figure some **** out in advance, so i might have a chance to make it.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
naw if we play smash, ill be down for whatever. been playin a bunch of fox...hes to good. but if you guys are smashin hit me up

Uli

Smash Champion
well if there is a smashfest anytime soon i could bring 3-4 people with me and i could bring my tv and all the other stuff aswell, just post on the boards if anything pops up!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah we might have to creep to SMYM. Word on the street is Gamer's is gonna hold another tourney in the next two months....

....Let's smash today Devon.

Echo

Smash Champion
well, how about next weekend we get everyone together...

but i say everyone has to make it, and we do a singles tourney with a low entre fee, and then a doubles tourney as well, (so I can make some money for gas :)) and we can all chill and smash and ****. plus that idea of any sort of money being involved will possible make more people wanna show up. I would like to, but i have to make a milennia drive, so any sort of money to help for gas would be cool.

SO yeah I say we do some **** next weekend. I'll be workin the fox all day.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hopefully, more local tournies the better, but then again gamers is kind of unreliable.

anyways, smym6 hasn't even really been set up yet so idk when its going down.

Echo

Smash Champion
fine. ***** ***** *****... then when I bring something up and try to get people to get together, then no one thinks its a good idea. god ****.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yo yall need to just agree wit what ever mike say, cause he plays top tier samus lol btw the ability to post on your phone is fucin tight

Echo

Smash Champion
lol leon = too good. its true though my Samus is top tier. I mean, I was the best Samus player at SMYM. so we pretty much have to go to SMYM6, this time we get Mo to go so we can have a real crew battle.

So I'm assuming we're good for next weekend? good. i'll probably be down friday night.

smeesh - call me whenever you get a chance. if you ever even check the boards anymore.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
curently smeesh has no internet nor comp in his current home but on the off chance (the guarentee) the he could be over here (ALL THE TIME) i'll make sure he gets to the boards

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yeah whats up with that Mike. Your phone does'nt like me cause I'm black huh. Thats some fuked up shi+ yo. **** Racism

Echo

Smash Champion
lol....

................LOL

that **** is too good. really though my phone does suck real bad, i'm tryin to buy a new one but i need to find a new job first >_>

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
That's about as bad as Racist frankenstien.

I'm down for something..bored to death really.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I did.

I intend on staying that way.

But when you lose all of your games and have literally nothing else to do with your time, and know you still have some people who missed playing with you, I guess I can do them a favor and come out of my shell every now and then.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Im drunka nd Im down to smeash if anyone has a location for friday. Happy birthday Aaron Yosh told you I said congrats right? I hlollered at him cuz i didn't make it to GI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom