• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYC

Smash Champion
Sir Roy said:
I did.

I intend on staying that way.

But when you lose all of your games and have literally nothing else to do with your time, and know you still have some people who missed playing with you, I guess I can do them a favor and come out of my shell every now and then.
Yeah if i was those people I would also miss having the cube thrown across the room and then being forcefully ejected from the house because you got *****.

Go back to quittersville and keep praying that brawl will make you not suck.

Because it won't.

Echo

Smash Champion
DYC said:
Yeah if i was those people I would also miss having the cube thrown across the room and then being forcefully ejected from the house because you got *****.

Go back to quittersville and keep praying that brawl will make you not suck.

Because it won't.
omg... this might be the most owned i have ever seen in my life o_o gg DYC.

edit - yeah i'm gonna call like all of smeesh's family and try to figure out how to get a hold of him so we can smash in his basement this weekend or somethin.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Like I pay DYC any mind anymore. You seem eternally convinced that you are better, and you know what? You probably are. You happy? You win. Move on.

I can't even make a post anymore without someone trying to rain on my one-float parade.

Ahem.

I don't know how many people actually played Tecmo Bowl, but check this out.

Tecmo Ownage

DYC

Smash Champion
If you don't pay me any mind, why even respond?

I'll "move on" when you quit showing back up to just throw another tantrum and "quit" again.

Without further ado, I present to you the AIM conversation preceding said destruction of Sir Roy.

[06:12] Z: lolz, I don't know if you saw, but sir roy posted on smashboards :p
[06:13] Darius858: lolz
[06:14] Darius858: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1606083
[06:14] Darius858: Bam.
[06:15] Z: LOL, WTF
[06:15] Z: brutal much?
[06:15] Darius858: mmm
[06:15] Z: I FEEL A SIR ROY RANT COMING
[06:15] Darius858: I'm energized
[06:15] Darius858: from the paint job
[06:15] Z: jesus, apparently
[06:15] Darius858: lolol
[06:16] Darius858: ON FIRE
[06:18] Darius858: and on that note
[06:18] Darius858: i'mgoing to bed
[06:18] Z: WELL DESERVED

<3 Leon/Echo =P

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Just because I don't play professionally, doesn't mean I can't chill with friends every once in awhile.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
All I care about is that sig lol....I've been eagerly awaiting all of DYC's posts for like the past 2 weeks just to see that gimmick animation lol it's so funny.

Echo

Smash Champion
dude i am thinkin about comin up tomorrow, so i need to get hold of someone to have a place to stay. we can play some games and ****, too.

but i bought that lost episodes **** of dave chapelle, and if you havent seen that **** you NEED to. it is TOO ****ING GOOD.

Uli

Smash Champion
god **** im guessing nothin will happend, u all dissapoint me, o well guess ill go play halo T_T

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
if some gaming goes down tommorow plz call me, my ride decided to ***** out and smoke so i'm sorry i let you guys down, i'll drive up myself tommorow if your gaming.

EDIT- we might be able to smash it up at my house, my parents will be home but we will be downstairs with two set ups, but someone would need to bring a cube. call me tommorow if anyone is down for that, i live like 30 min away frome everyone except echo so just call me 402-310-2416.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
you know...wtf man
like everytime something comes up and we want to smash or something some bull**** comes up, like every single time dude
like maybe you should quit smash. idk

but like, i guess its tough to like trust people to do things now adays idk, like, some people are just ****ing awful.

so like, if your gonna tell us your kreep'n over and if your gonna STILL tell us your kreep'n almost an hour before we smash THEN ****ING SHOW DUDE!!! or like gtfo!

Echo

Smash Champion
JBM would have got RAAAAAAAAAPPPPPEEEED

we were all playin way too good guys. real good ****.

by the way let me know if you guys were actually serious about comin down to columbus sometime, people would be able to stay the night here at my place.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Hey Echo, make a plan date in the future and Ill be able to make it. Im back in Sioux City now and have no one to play these days. Ill bring Lil Tacoom for your pleasure

Im trying to get another Gamers tourney going for the end of Aug or early Sept.

Echo

Smash Champion
so uh.... why dont we just have a smashfest for smeeshs birthday....
thats not too long from now, and then no one can **** out like they did last time, since we're planning in advance. get ***** ***** @_@

Uli

Smash Champion
anothers gamer tourny so soon, SWEET, and tell us when ur going to have a smashfest bc i really wanna play with u guys, same with all my friends

Echo

Smash Champion
LOL great... i bet i'll be getting a call from Leon now... well that was before smeesh edited his post like a ***... now i look stupid >_> uuh but i'll just say my bowser owns you all.

lets do a low tier tourney at the next gamers ****.

Echo

Smash Champion
The Kings -

and... of course... the **** -

ah dont you just love pictures after just waking up? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom