• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yeah, this guy is insane, he used to play european football. i heard that he was addicted to painkillers at one time in his life, and he used to talk about football in his sleep and sleep walk against a bedroom wall or some **** like that. i'm hoping i can come to this, but as far as i know my friends said they won't be able to make it. btw, its harlan we are playing if u guys know the name, they have won state almost 10 years in a row now or some ****.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
LEON!!!
LEON!!!
WTF MAN!!!
like, whats up with your phone dude, like, its said its outta service...

hmmm
MEXI...YOUR A STUCK UP, INCONSIDERATE, VHATO WITH A SMALL *****, WHO SUCKS AT SMASH, LIES, DOESNT CARE...AND IS JUST...A LITTLE ****ING *****...LIKE, JUST GO SD AND MAKE THE WORLD A CLEANER PLACE.
****ING BEANER!!!
too bad in some way we have to care for you ;)

Echo

Smash Champion
haha i dominated doubles last night :p

but yeah what is up with leons phone, wont let you call or text or anything. :(

oh and about entire matches, we will once we get better equipment to do it. I know yosh has a camera, but thats about it, no one else has anything lol

Uli

Smash Champion
i know people who have capture cards and all that fun stuff to make videos >_>, me and my friends plan on making videos sometime soon i think, btw snakes on a plane was GREAT lol!!

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
dude omg like, there is a vid just kreep'n in misc vids...idk but like, its titsauce ;)
i think it has to do with like being a sexy video or something, idk...but its really tit :)

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
ahh yeah i fuked my phone up trying to rig my service cause i work for sprint ya know. so just call my house phone aight 451-3651

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
holy **** man...like wtf!
you see this is why your not too hawt in this game man is cause...YOU DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT IT IN A ****ING FORUM THAT IS 90% SMASH!!!!
YOUR POSTS ARE ABOUT 3% SMASH!!!
AND THEIR ONLY 3% SMASH CAUSE YOUR JOHNING ABOUT SMASH!!!

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Well I thought that last link would be up your alley, it mentioned Chuck Norris being pwnage.

Oh well.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
Chuck Norris:

Also, scientists are currently working on a Chuck Norris Gun. No details have been released, but repairmen were called to their testing facility after a test fire of a 1:100 miniature model of the real thing blew out the wall of the laboratory and caused a massive being known as Katrina.

kudos, i guess...

Dragon7507

Smash Ace

I thought that one was pretty stupid myself, however, the barrel roll was funny, so props for that one

PS- Smeesh, read the rest, he says chuck norris is just a weak rip off of Vin Diesel.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Echo

Smash Champion
johnny, is your camcorder digital? I have some really sick **** I'd love to do for some vids, if we could just get them onto my computer. This tourney next weekend would be a really good chance to get some footage.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
What he said, Im planning on getting a better on here as soon as I can. Ill bring my along anyway and we'll see what we can do with it.

Echo

Smash Champion
yesssss tightness. my mom also might have a camera but i'm not sure if it would work for hookin up to the computer. i'll find out tomorrow. Uli - BRING THAT **** ***** ^-^

vids are gonna be kreepn after this tourney

also, i wanna get a group picture for whoever is going to be in my Tribute to NE Smash vid i'm putting together, so make sure you come. i'm also going to get alot of footage from this tourney to put in. gonna be too good.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yo can't wait for this **** cousin. and quin is coming back into the game so show the man a little love aight. i'll try to get him up to speed before this. now hopefully his mom will let him go that is. cause it might snow like 20 inches august lol. so get ready for the pain b!tches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom