• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
omg did mike falco just post?!
we should be honored that he would bless our thread with his presence.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Have fun at the tourney in a few hours. I can't go, I am going to SD to go to a outdoor music festival for the weekend. I am planning on going to the next local one, but i think Vegas is a little to far for me. Also, anyone interested, if your back in omaha on monday, wanna smash on labor day?

Echo

Smash Champion
I left a suggestion in the results thread if anyone wants to leave me some sort of response cuz i'm realy interested in what people think about it.

Also, theres pics and soon to be vids there, so kreep it.

Echo

Smash Champion
when we gonna kreep games again doouucsckchchhhhkz
heeeey I wanna talk to someone about the crew thing... cuz I was bout to fire up some new sigs in my boredom...
theres like, 7 people now or somethin, so 5 guys and a yosh doesnt make that much sense...

Echo

Smash Champion
lol nothin dude, i'll kreep ya one :p
I'm just bored and waitin for uli to hook me up with the tapes from the tourney, so I got nothin better to do lol

Uli

Smash Champion
umm if there is a get together anytime tell me! talk to me on aim or post on hurr, btw someone should tell gamers to hold another smash tourny instead of ******ass haloo

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Yes, ive been thinking about our crew latly.
Mo Mike Smeesh Echo Dragon and Yosh.
Since Aaron isnt able to travel with us any more, should be stick Leon in his place?
Other then that I cant think of anyone else.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yay. I get to be the unknown alternate. Of sorts. This being Sir Roy again, because once again, Idiots can't log out of Smash Boards.

Echo

Smash Champion
well i was just asking if you were still doin the 5 guys and a yosh thing... i guess it works if there was 6 people then, just didnt know if anything had anything else in mind.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Granted....

But we need a different name to proceed.

Five guys & a Yosh has a certain quality to it.

Six guys & a Yosh? Not so much.

We can think of a better crew name than that I'm sure...However, I am all fresh out of ideas for it.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah Mike I guess you gotta change Dragon's name to Leon in my sig lol. Aaron can join Tank in the shrine of former 5 guys and a Yosh knights. *Salutes Aaron* Gotta ride off in to the sunset now lol...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol it seems people somtimes forget that im alive.... what can i do to prove my worthiness.... you would think that since i have been basically playing the game since day one with you guys, it would be enough but i guess not...

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Granted....

We can think of a better crew name than that I'm sure...However, I am all fresh out of ideas for it.
Nope, at least not if you were thinking you could come up with a better name than 5 Guys and A Yosh, because I am then one who came up with that name ;)

And I guess, if your kicking me out, even though I am still livin, just not as much. I can be ok with being a 5 Guy O.G.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Word :)

Time to make new Sigs and plan for Vegas
5 Guys and a Yosh Stays. Thats who we are.
Q Man, you are like a side of fries and Leon is the Burger.
Dont Kill me :D

Echo

Smash Champion
I had a good idea in mind for the shirts... let me work somethin up and i'll edit this post to give an example. and is that huskers in yosh's sig, LOL that is definition krust.

EDIT - Ok, so this is what i did in like 5 minutes... I dont have photoshop on this comp i'm on atm and I am doing math homework too so This is like **** but im just tryin to get the point accross. This is just one thing, I also thought about some others, and I had the idea of making the shirt color the color of your chr, say my shirt would be Pink, cuz peach is pink... and so on. whatever... I would have to put more effort into tomorrow when its a better time lol.

Front -

Back -

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Forget you're alive? Dude you haven't even showed up at LOCAL tournies lol I mean I don't wanna be an *** or anything but ****. Side of fries tho rofl I like it Yosh....'

Devon is in random houses at random times. He's one of the toughest lol I'd try his grandma's at 346-1299 but there's no guarantees.

I agree with Aaron on two points...the first shirts were sick and he's an O.G. lol.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
All I have to say about the shirts is that it would be better this time to just buy some blank shirts and then do some iron on stuff to them, instead of the professional stuff we got that made it like $30 a shirt.

Echo

Smash Champion
wait...wait...

leon plays black marth.

leon is black.

will a black shirt look ok?

maybe we'll have to hook him up with some red or some ****. you guys know any places in omaha to do this at?

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Yosh and his 5 Knights!
O-Crew and a Smeesh! (jk)
Nebraska's notorius knights of the smeesh table (i really like this one but its long)
SD (Smeesh and dudes)
THE CRUNK GANGTSAZ
(there thats my imput)
l OMG IM KEEPING IT
l
V

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
All I have to say about the shirts is that it would be better this time to just buy some blank shirts and then do some iron on stuff to them, instead of the professional stuff we got that made it like $30 a shirt.
wait...wait...
you guys know any places in omaha to do this at?
Dont you read my posts? They charge by the letter, adn then a fee for the size of the image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom