• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
oh yes...my mistake... 20 cents on gas will save alot of money for a person that ISNT EVEN GOING. gtfo with that **** mangzz ... guess team chuck norris is gonna have to take this ****.

Echo

Smash Champion
It was an estimate... gtfo with this *** ****.
btw no it doesnt matter it'd be like an extra 1.50 from each person.
get on my ****.

Echo

Smash Champion
i have them. and i'm working my *** off with them trying to make something work with what i have. most of the matches can not be watched at wall due to a black bar covering the screen... and some of the other matches have a faded black bar across the screen so you can still see the match just barely but its still really hard...

if you dont like my estimates for gas... then drive yourself. the only people i hear *****ing are people that are bein **** and not goin >.> Me and Smeesh are gonna kreep Uli's place tomorrow for some games... he lives hella west if anyone else wants to go.

Uli

Smash Champion
omg leon is coming!! btw we might do this at jons house, he gets off work at 2 so, just call me or contact me on aim! youlie1472

Echo

Smash Champion
sigh.... whatever.... you just cant get anything through this dudes head....
SO the trip looks like
1. Me
2. Smeesh
3. Leon
4. Uli
5. Yosh
...right?
i'll have to get back to you on if we're stayin at phats house or not.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Just thought I would throw this out there. In this month's edition of EGM(Electronic Gaming Monthly, for those of you who don't know), Ken Hoang is listed as #2 of the worlds most dangereous gamers, and in the article, he has his head on marths body, in the form of a trading card. Good exposier for smash, since 3 out of 5 of the listed are for halo.

Echo

Smash Champion
Uli = too ****in good. Cars drive you LOL omg dude

we gave them some good teams practice today, blackgames better watch out :O

and not only do I love techno, Leon... I was just merely saying I was bringing sexy back by tearin it up with Samus... better be ready o_o

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Uli = too ****in good. Cars drive you LOL omg dude

we gave them some good teams practice today, blackgames better watch out :O

and not only do I love techno, Leon... I was just merely saying I was bringing sexy back by tearin it up with Samus... better be ready o_o

Bout time you bring that ***** back Mike, almost forgot about her. :chuckle: And yo Quen bout to start playin Ganon too. I finally got him to play a better char. yays

Echo

Smash Champion
****it guys its Ganon not gannon are me and Leon the only ****** that know what the **** is up god ****

lol now some things that are on the top of my head:

-Pure Pwnage 2 May be sooner than expected, because the Wii has been set to hit america on Nov. 19th. I dunno but it just makes me want to have it sooner cuz the 18th i'll probably be sittin there waitin till midnight to hit so i can spend my time with no life just playin this ****in tight new system... If i get one, anyway... I might not have the money lol
-Leon is the coolest black dude I know
-Uli is a ****in funny kid
-St. Louis is in less than 2 weeks, and so far we have 4 confirmed people going... if Uli doesnt go, I dont know who we're going to fill the seat with... if we leave it open it will cost us all more for gas.
-We will be goin to hooters after the tourney in St. Louis
-We will most likely be staying at Phat's house for some games the night before the tourney, and it looks like KC/Law is going. Maybe we'll stay after the tourney or somethin I dont know.

Is it obvious I'm bored? I just felt like typing... =/

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Still never happened to my gannon ;)
Thats ok, My Zelda screwz up you Falco pretty bad at times, remember when my up killed you :laugh:

I dont think ill be going to St Louis now. New job and I leave Wed. I dont know where Ill be. But if its close. I attend on making there.
Hope to see ya guys there

Uli

Smash Champion
yea im pretty sure i cant go to st lious, but i sure want to go to SMYM!!! did u guys hear about the lame *** gamerz thing is having, pay 5 bucks to play halo smash and mario kart dd and win nothing but t-shirts and other ******** junk

in soviet russia marth grabs you!

btw echo i got the vids on my comp of me and jon pooping on u in teams :p but ill try to send them soon

Echo

Smash Champion
lol marth > you its too good.

yeah right man like you owned me in teams? Smeesh is the one who sucks :p I had to take you guys 2 on 1 a couple of times. good **** though ill have to kreep atcha about those vids

lets go listen to some hawthorne heights or somethin LOOOOL

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Why the hell is Majik talking about the 100% combo lol...

....The only people who know about the 100% combo are like Aaron, me, SMeesh, Mexi, Yosh, and Tank. The original 5 guys and a Yosh basically. It occurred the night before SMYM Tres I believe.

Echo

Smash Champion
uuuh yeah so whats the deal with johnny not comin to St. Louis, you never explained it :p Now we only have 3 people... and we dont want to have to tell Mike about it lol

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Coolest Black guy you know huh?

That hurts my feelings in more ways than one Mike. :(

I may be up for St. Louis, just tell me how much I should bring and I'll ask me folks.

Echo

Smash Champion
well it'd be around 15-20$ for gas... then however much you want for food, and like 20 for the tourney... we'd have room if you wanna go

Echo

Smash Champion
i'd hate to double post but this needs to be bumped and I have to inform everyone that Quen ruined the secret to Mike and now Mike is coming to st. louis...

Echo

Smash Champion
Well, it'd be
1. Me
2. Smeesh
3. Mike
4. Leon
5. You if you're going or not going or going in a different car or same car I have no idea you're confusing me :'(

Since Mo's not going looks like i'm partnerless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom