• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
what ever happened to "oh i'm so broke oh man all i got is money to go to FC and then i'm done till brawl"

>_>

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
haha lol he said that...weak leon
hah and i guess if anyone is at all any serious about going to mlg we should prolly get together and smeash :)

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
i dont even know how much it would cost to go to mlg, but ah i did say that. but fc like made me want to play more you know

only1Z

Smash Champion
JBM falcon08 said:
how much would it cost to go to mlg chicago?
$20 singles, $10 teams. Motel / Hotel rooms, depending on where you stay, $39.99 - $149.99. Then travel, either car or plane, will cost differently. And food, don't forget food. That'll give you a good base for prices. Whoever's going to go to this, I recommend Pre-registering at MLG's site to avoid the GOD AWFUL line from the last MLG I went to :(

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
MLG are too good.

Well boys I made my big break last night. 23rd place in the Sunday Million on Empire. Won 2083 dollars. Coulda won more but I ran into rockets when i had Ace King and lost my entire stack. Still.....that's outstanding considering it was a 5284 man field.

Echo

Smash Champion
Ok Mo, I guess thats good **** - but I dont want to hear you ***** about anymore for the rest of the year, k? :) Maybe you can treat us all to MLG or some **** lol

Someone needs to call me as soon as you read this. I have been talkin to Mo about hittin up Oklahoma this weekend and I wanna know if anyoen wants to come with. doesnt seem like he wants to go, but the prizes are 100$ for singles and 200$ for doubles, and I could use some cash. So like, yeah. I also wanna hit up that Iowa smashfest to show ****** what its like when I dont SD >_> but oh well, thats not for money, and this is. so yeah leon or devon, you need to call me ****** :p

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Sweet Mo, if I had that kinda extra money, I would be riding me a crotch rocket instead of my street bike about now. But yeah, congrats on doing so well and winning all that money.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Chicago is going to be awsome..I can't wait. I want to get some plaing in but no one ever calls me, Batman, Smeesh, Loran, someone call me 4026696623. I'll give you two dollars.

Echo

Smash Champion
leon, just call me, i dont know if you're busy pimpin hoes or whatever :p

legion, i told you i would smash you, why dont you just visit columbus >_>

there is a tourney thread already in the southwest region section.

Echo

Smash Champion
doesnt matter, its been moved to the 29th. >< btw its taco tuesday. and all this about the next SMYM has convinced me not to tier-out. I gotta stay with Samus >_> while we're on the subject of SMYM6, how about we get Mo to go this time so we could actually win a crew battle, we would have last time but we had some stupid fox player instead. oh and Oklahoma is 8 hours from Omaha when you overestimate and go the speed limit.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
when is SMYM6? i wanted to go last time but didn't have the money for it, but i'll go to this one. btw echo just play peach as your main but play samus for certain situations, your better as peach than samus, thats just my opinion i guess.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol nah dude i've played Samus since the day this game came out... and thats where all my experience is. Peach is just a way better matchup on Marth lol. I just hate that ***** cuz she can't win... lol so its actually Peach that I use in those situations.

AOB started a thread about SMYM 6 already, just go check it out

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
I'm never in Columbus. But I'm in Omaha at least once every two weeks. I guess if no one that lives in Omaha wants to play smashbrothers and dial my number (4026696623) they will miss out on 3 dollars. JBM Falcon where yu at on this?

Echo

Smash Champion
i might be holdin a tourney here in NE like, i dunno when. but i might. so like. yeah. i'm just tryin to keep this thread alive people >_>

Echo

Smash Champion
smash sucks, look how boring this is. who wants to go do something... like, i dunno, maybe i'll come up to omaha next weekend and we can hit up a family fun center or play sand volleyball or somethin.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
oklahoma wants to know if any of you are going to their tourny on the 29th.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Hmm I don't live too far away from 40th and Dodge actually.

Yeah we need to figure out the next tourney we're hitting up/smurshfest we're having.. Let's get this thread going again lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom