• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
nunununununununununununununnununnun batman
nununununununununununununununununun batman
batman
batmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn

Smeesh's house.
friday night.
be there.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
**** u dude, unlike ur dumb@$$ I have a job, in fact I have Two jobs. I have a ****ing life outside of ****ing smash. So dont come crying to me cuz u have no ****ing money cuz I havent got the **** time nor money to go up there. If u want ur **** MM then get ur lazy @$$ down here and play me intead of me coming to u.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
****..I guess I'll go, I have nothing else to do now....

This ****ing sucks. Bad.

Uli

Smash Champion
hey where does smeesh live so that me, triage, and maybe a few other ppl can come if we are invited :D, we can bring like 1 or 2 cubes and a tv i think

MaJiK

Smash Ace
it would be awsome to get more peeps to show at smeesh's
i think we can do it at his grandma's.... (according to my sources she isn't in town) but u didn't hear it from me!

Echo

Smash Champion
man alot of stuff to post about here....

Yes, smash will be at smeesh's grandma's place on friday... if you dont know where that is, neither do i... so like he better post some **** about it. if he even still wants to do it, that is... he said he wanted to.

MaJiK - you're ******** dude, I already posted that info days ago lol. :D

Dark Cobra - I have nothing to say but L O ****ing L man... anyone thats going to get on the boards and cry to me because i told him he talks too much ****, is obviously ****ed up. wow dude, i dont even know what to say to what you posted, but as soon as I think of something, i'll let you know. But I can tell you right now, that I honestly dont care whatsoever. If you think getting on the internet and telling me you have more money than me is going to hurt my feelings, you're more than wrong. sorry bud.

Who the **** is IllHogan.

and yeah it would be tight for everyone to show up, I havent smurshed in a ****in long *** time so i gotta get a good range/variety of warmups n **** before this tourney that will HOPEFULLY go down.

eh whatever i feel like i have more to type, but its ****in 3:30 am and i am too tired. i'm out.

KUPO! ^^

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Disammnn Mike it will be aight kid. did not have to crush the little witchita kids dreams lol. just come smash later, I need some samus practice anyway. and IIIHogan guy i just have one question are you good and who do you play with

Tacoom

Smash Lord
If we got all this smash time, we should start the fest on Thursday until the tourney on Saturday. lets see if we can get 50+ hours of smash. ^_^

Echo

Smash Champion
i'll probably be up friday night. dont know exactly what time yet, but thats all i know.

IllHogan

Smash Rookie
The_Echo-
IllHogan is one cool cat.

JBM falcon08-
I want to check this tourney out.

ThE_BaTmAn-
1) Im probably not great because I have never played anyone worth their salt; I usually just beat up on my friends.
2) I don't really have a main guy, because I switch around a lot to keep myself interested when I am playing with my friends. If I had to pick -- maybe fox???

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Still bored to tears over here. So..Yeah. I guess I'll go..need info though.

Echo

Smash Champion
ouch. x_x

wait, which one were you refering to, majik or quen? cuz like, I thought they both quit....? :O

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yeah you want to go quen. like you must be really bored then if you are going to play smash again. you know after you swore that you would never touch that game again. but I'm cool with it though. I knew it would happen sooner or later. And Devon wtf is your phone number

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
you know, if someone's gonna use my ****ing profile, or whatever the **** these things we have are...
please be more vulgar! like, wtf man. idk who the **** was using my account thing, but like, if your gonna ****ing use it, use it right! or gtfo, like wtf!

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
dude smeesh, why the *** cant we come over before 8 dude. like you really have something more important to do. cause i know you dont.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
you ***** leon...if you wanna have sex just gimme a call and i'll get rid of my plans but if you dont...wtf i guess you can come after 7 ok...

dasaman

Smash Rookie
Herro ... I finally made a SmashBoards account :D ... Just sayin sup to the smash peoplez ... Name is Tyser btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom