• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Sry Shem that is too bad that had to happen, I know that I would be torn apart if my Gf had died also. U r in my prayers and so is her family.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
So is the gamers registration up yet? When is the last day to register, because I won't be able to register untill thursday. But in other good news, I bought a lovesac, you should look at them at lovesac.com, its a 6 foot wide bag filled with foam. Its so comfy :) buyt yea, let me know when I can register.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
omg you got one of them !!!!
those are the coolest

but uhh you can register all theway up until the day of the tour\ny. its just that the day of the tourny if you register it'll cost more.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
everything is up and running as most of you found out
Umm Im think we smeesh both Thurs and Friday.
712 204 3842 if anyone wants to smeesh before then

Tacoom

Smash Lord
new number? sweet
This weeks tourney has been postponed or something under those lines....
Ill have the date soon. Most likly 2 weeks from this Saturday

Echo

Smash Champion
because this is ****ing bull****.

gamers is a god awful ****ing establishment with ****ing filthy worthless employees. how the **** can they say they're having a tournament, but 2 weeks before the tourney, you can go in and ask them about it and they say "i dont know?"... and like there is no ****ing way to register, and no way to spread the ****ing word besides this site.

i'd rather spend my time and money on something that is actually worth it. Like ****ing anything. Didnt we all see this **** coming anyway? God ****.

I have plans for the weekend this dude wants to ****ing postpone it too, and I am 99% sure that I cant bail. The tourney was supposed to be this weekend, so its not like its my fault that I have plans, if people could ****ing keep their god **** word, or even run a ****ing business somewhat correctly, I wouldnt have a problem.

Seriously wtf. I think theres some Sir Johns living in us all... you just gotta let it out.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
I don't even know if I would be able to make it if it was postponed, because that will be the weekend after my wedding, and i dont know if that would fly with jerilyn. Also, WTF, this tourney was specifically supposed to be this weekend so that way me and johnny would be able to go to it before the wedding. This is BS if its postponed.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
no im not dead yet.....

we NEED to start up a routine smash im getting as rusty as a smeash got in Goldeneye almost literally im only one/two stocking my bro with gannon and i know im trying to pro a falcon (as pointless as that seems) but come on guys will there be no more routine smashes till SSBB?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Beh, not my fault.. I dont even work there any more..... So no b*tching.
The flyers had some errors on them when they got to the store and were sent back.
its possible to reg on-line as well.

Smashfest at Smeeshes tomorrow night.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Tacoom said:
Beh, not my fault.. I dont even work there any more..... So no b*tching.
The flyers had some errors on them when they got to the store and were sent back.
its possible to reg on-line as well.

Smashfest at Smeeshes tomorrow night.
why dont you work there any more?...just curious

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Yea, smashfest is on tonight around 7ish or 8. The place will be at smeesh's old house. I only know where its at... Not the address

Bring money for a mini tourney

Echo

Smash Champion
lol well, I was actually referring to how "giving head" in Mo's words is "giving dome" :p

but yeah, i'm gonna try to make it tonight, but i'll be really late if i show. so like, everyone better still be there >_>

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
ummm PEOPLE NEED TO GO TO SMEESHES HOUSE FOR A SMASHFEST TOURNY>>> IF U NEED A RIDE CALL THIS NUMBER 612-0375!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uli

Smash Champion
wtf happend to the colosium, the first few times i went there was at least 10 or more ppl that were good but now all there is are a bunch of little kids that play shiek and yosh and somtimes dragon are there to play

theoriginal_Zeyl

Smash Rookie
Ok Now where do I go for these weekly smash fests in omaha? *is so ****ing excited* Me and my friend have only had eachother to fight and could only compare to eachother or video clips and we both want to play other people so badly. Dont worry we dont use Sheik and arent a bunch of little kids. We are teenagers XD with no life.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol yay Fresh meat. We should teach him the ways of Omaha smeash. There's no more weeklies really, we just play whenever, which is usually at least 2-3x a week at least me, Devon, and Mike do.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
heh, you know you should call me when you guys do that,

Zeyl, go to the collisume Saturdays at noon over on 84 and harrison. weekly tourneys there.
If you read this before noon. Call A Yosh at 712 204 3842 for directions :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom