• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
haha oh yeah thats right, guess your partner kinda quit :p
doesnt matter though man, me and mo are gonna take it, save your cash ;)

How about this, Mo:
2$ Samus vs. Marth
2$ Samus vs. Fox
This way, even if i play like **** the first set against a marth, i can make it up by ****** a fox :D then we both win.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
ahh i don't care bout her page I'm with her all the time so I don't give a fuc ya know. but she do look good though huh. and she did not cost me a thing she came up to me at the movies when me and my friends went to go see that ****y movie X3 and was like you look good and ****. i was all shocked cause i'm like staring at a godess and she is spiting game at me, but being the man I am i handled the situation perfectly and was at her house the same night. :chuckle:

and if you did'nt see her pics peep at umm and if you did look again
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=27dc91cf-d1f3-4b31-89d0-a4da540aa2c3

Echo

Smash Champion
wow, my *****, i gotta give the congratulations on this one. She has some rack. dayum.

and myspace pages dont mean **** man, its coo that leon actually sees that.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
thats what I'm saying mike, we are always on the same page. the rest of you guys need to get on our level you know

Echo

Smash Champion
lol i dont know man, i dont think anyone can reach our level of cool.

the almighty pimp of omaha + almighty the pimp of columbus = too good.

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Tacoom said:

I just talked to my boss about OM2. Everything should be up and ready to go on Monday or Tues.
Wait...This coming Mon or Tues? I thought that tourney was happening around the 27th.

Que?

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Sry about not going to Ur guyz touny on the 24th but I know there is going to be others and I will be more than willing to go.

Echo

Smash Champion
eh i told you leon, only we would understand. you cant expect people like a smeesh to know ;)

Echo

Smash Champion
man me and leon are the only ones who know this ****. i'll tell ya right now, if leon moves from NE, then the smash scene just lost all its fun :(

Echo

Smash Champion
you know leon, you could always come chill with me in columbus :p
its not atlanta, but, we have like.... girls.

**** are gonna have get somethin together or what, i need to smash >_>

Uli

Smash Champion
hey mike echo blah whtever, im cantouchth1s on XBL i added u i think any1 else can add me too, and ill MM ppl for 1 dollar XD

Echo

Smash Champion
lol yeah, Second Marraige owns the doubles scene.

we should like, take MMs.

Echo

Smash Champion
/sigh

i think you all know what i have to say about that topic, so i wont even type it...

anyway, i'm thinkin about comin up to omaha for some games here like this week or the next, gotta show you **** what playin samus is all about. hopefully this time we can play some doubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom