• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Oh what the ****. For the last time.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LEON.

I can't quit because I got sick and tired of the game? I could care less if Leon picked PICHU as his main. THis game has been out since 2001 and quite frankly, I want to move on and spend my time playing something else. It happens.

Now. Leave me the **** alone, you guys do nothing but tell me to shut up the vast majority of the time anyway.

Echo

Smash Champion
NO JOHNS

man, if you want somethin fun, get a 360.
if you retired from smash, gtfo of the boards.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
OMG LEON'S TOO GOOD! I almost got someone to retire too dude, but Mike always comes back no matter how many times I kill him at 30%. I guess that's a good thing tho.

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
omg quen is the ****ing worst just because leon ****ing skwnz you cuz he's the real black man. good **** birch.
too bad mo my falco ***** your marth all day im the best in NE cant handle it. you knwo it.
i cant beleive pc mikes samus is so good how does he play that **** he must be a god or some **** douuuuuucuhk hes the real deal
u all dirty mexicns quittin smash just cuz you cant compare to Mike Falco
you suck at life birch

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
wow was that actually a post from mikeFALCO on the boards wow, thought that kid died or something. I still think its beacuse of me quen but whatever you say though aight. but for those of us who still play the game, we need to fucing play sometime soon b1tches

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Mike Falco lover said:
too bad mo my falco ***** your marth all day
In much the way you **** the english language?

...And my condolences to Sir Roy. Now who will ferverently oppose my Bowser with their Pikachu, god ****it?! I enjoyed our matches you selfish sunama*****.

Enjoy your new gaming experiences. Hope to see you back here at some point.

**Don't play MMO's**

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
You know something?

FINE.

Goodbye then. If you are too ****ing stupid to read text that says this has NOTHING to do with Leon, and tell me that mike, honestly, go to hell. You know the last time I played smash with Leon? Well over a month ago. I haven't played him because I just don't want to play the game anymore against ANYONE. I'm tired of this game, it doesn't interest me anymore. What part of that is so ****ing hard to understand? This has nothing to do with my racial ethnicity, or **** size, whatever you guys are spouting as bull****.

And you know what? No johns, I am so sick and tired of ****ing hearing that, you ****ing *******s. Everyone in this ****ing board complains, yet I am the only one who gets this comment. Why? Because I make a legitmate arguement out of my ****ing complaints? Oh no, let's prosecute the guy who writes in correct english and tell him to shut up. Know how aggrivating that is!?

And you know what else? I'm done with you guys, in general. I don't need a bunch of ****ing *******s who don't understand general english bickering at me, and misunderstanding the situation. I don't care what the **** you guys think, you were not very good friends for the most part, and I'm tired of being hated on, if not for playing Roy, then something else.

So yes, I'm Getting the **** out, I'm leaving, do not call, do not pm, do not come over, do not make any contact with me at all in any shape, form, or fashion. You guys make me ****ing sick, and it was quite clear that I should have left you guys alone from the get go; You had already decided before I tried to become a part of the crew who was cool and who wasn't.

I hope you enjoy your little machoistic, egotistical, elitist, grammically inept little group, cause I'm done trying to be a member, and I'm not coming back to these boards until Brawl comes out, and that's a maybe. I hope you *******s enjoy ****ing each other. Later.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya I think he is little mad oh well.
Echo WTH mayne, wut is ur ordeal stfo of out discussion when u have nothing to do with it. Stay out or u will reap the Whirlwind.

Echo

Smash Champion
the whirlwind huh... i'm down for that. does this mean you're accepting my 20$ MM?

Echo

Smash Champion
**** you ******. its our money match, so just gtfo. we'll keep it 10$ then trent.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
**** so much hostility on this thread all of a sudden! *Cuts tension with a knife*

There, so much better. Maybe I should start talking mad **** to everyone so they wanna MM me lol....

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
TheRedMarth said:
...And my condolences to Sir Roy. Now who will ferverently oppose my Bowser with their Pikachu, god ****it?! I enjoyed our matches you selfish sunama*****.
Dont worry, I can whip out a pika to challenge your bowser.

Now, onto Quen. He distinctively said that we all are grammatically inept, well I read through every one of my posts to try my best to make them as grammatically perfect as possible, so he can gtfo with that comment. Also, I just think he has a little sand in his vagin@, and that is why he is in such a bad mood. And the comments about prejudging him? That never happened. The reason's that he wasn't in the crew are A) He has little tourney experience B) He doesn't go to many SNS's C) He isn't that skilled and D) For lack of better terminology, he Johns more than anyone in the existance of time. If you look up John in the dictionary, you will find a big picture or quin. Oh well, I guess he hates all of us.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
You're on Devon. This is for sole ownership of the title, Best Player not named MikeFalco in Nebraska. Since, you know.....Mike destroyed the both of us at Operation Melee ;)

Aaron kills me. Am I invited to your wedding reception?

Echo

Smash Champion
lol Mo - 5$ says my Samus takes your Marth 2 outta 3.
No sheik though. ***** is rigged :(
and we still have to do that one with your fox, too, since i beat it atleast 8 out of the 10 games we played, but you never payed up :ohwell:
smeesh didnt you wanna play some fox on me too? **** i dont even know anymore

edit - oh and i dont have any money, either.... so like, maybe we'll just do some matches just for fun? :D lol i need to get a better job >< right now i'm just tryin to save up for FC... its lookin bad...

dmac

Smash Champion
Sir Roy said:
You know something?

FINE.

Goodbye then. If you are too ****ing stupid to read text that says this has NOTHING to do with Leon, and tell me that mike, honestly, go to hell. You know the last time I played smash with Leon? Well over a month ago. I haven't played him because I just don't want to play the game anymore against ANYONE. I'm tired of this game, it doesn't interest me anymore. What part of that is so ****ing hard to understand? This has nothing to do with my racial ethnicity, or **** size, whatever you guys are spouting as bull****.

And you know what? No johns, I am so sick and tired of ****ing hearing that, you ****ing *******s. Everyone in this ****ing board complains, yet I am the only one who gets this comment. Why? Because I make a legitmate arguement out of my ****ing complaints? Oh no, let's prosecute the guy who writes in correct english and tell him to shut up. Know how aggrivating that is!?

And you know what else? I'm done with you guys, in general. I don't need a bunch of ****ing *******s who don't understand general english bickering at me, and misunderstanding the situation. I don't care what the **** you guys think, you were not very good friends for the most part, and I'm tired of being hated on, if not for playing Roy, then something else.

So yes, I'm Getting the **** out, I'm leaving, do not call, do not pm, do not come over, do not make any contact with me at all in any shape, form, or fashion. You guys make me ****ing sick, and it was quite clear that I should have left you guys alone from the get go; You had already decided before I tried to become a part of the crew who was cool and who wasn't.

I hope you enjoy your little machoistic, egotistical, elitist, grammically inept little group, cause I'm done trying to be a member, and I'm not coming back to these boards until Brawl comes out, and that's a maybe. I hope you *******s enjoy ****ing each other. Later.
holy **** leon ****in owns!!!

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
I'm too good yes, but whats up with all this in crew hate and ****. we should be talkin **** to other crews not starting **** with each other ya know. So lets get it togather aight

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Every crew goes threw this cuz we went through it also dont worry man it will be ok. I do have to say it is kinda sad when ur own crew is fight against each other like this. It will all be over soon and U will all love each other again.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman

Okay, I didn't mean all of you, but those of which who know who I was talking at, the last post of mine was directed at.

But uh. Yeah. I'm gone. Enjoy yourselves.

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
What is the story with OM2 anyway? Date/Location/Entry Fee etc... I don't attend many tourney's admittedly and have only scattered information on this *******.

That being said, I shall pwn with Bowser...As much as Bowser can pwn.

Echo

Smash Champion
/sigh... you ****** are crazy, you think i'm actually sitting here mad at people? lol
If a ***** Challenges me to a MM, i'm not just gonna say nah.
when other people try to take money matches away from me, They're a ***. Seriously why do people do that, thats ****ing ********.

Everything is how it normally is. Quen is johnning because Leon owns him, and johnny is just being an *******. Mike is never posting, Smeesh is a Smeesh, Leon is pimpin hoes, Mo is overly obsessed with poker, and I'm just chillin with some 360. Its all good.

Anyway, about MMs at OM2... yeah it depends how much money I end up having with me. It also depends if the doubles tourney will pay out cash this time, because Mo and Myself will be taking it. Otherwise, I'd be down for a ****load of friendlies. :p

so like, if someone has a problem with me, then you might as well, but I hope you realize that I dont give a ****. I think we should get some people together for some smash before this tourney. Just let me know atleast a little ahead of time so I can make sure I dont have to work or anything.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Im just looking for some MMs, not trying to take yours but trying to get one of my own with the same person. Is that a crime.

I just talked to my boss about OM2. Everything should be up and ready to go on Monday or Tues.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Aight, I'll take Marth vs Samus tourney rules. JBM Falcon I'll MM you too, I think I saw you playing but I didn't get the chance to play ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom