• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol especially JBM... didnt we own his entire crew at the last tourney? then he goes and challenges a ***** to a MM?

he must not know he's black.

but more importantly... a smeesh is a *** :D

Echo

Smash Champion
LOL this thread is ****ed. it makes me giggle.

but y'all still mah nigz. i'll forgive.

i'm coocoo for cocoa puffs.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
haha, the only person out of your crew who i faced was smeesh, mike falco, and dragon. and i beat mike falco and dragon but got dominated by smeesh, so i guess if thats what u call owned i guess. Don't hate i'm just trying to get in with the only area i can smash with, mike falco told me at operation 1 that i should come and smash with u guys sometime.

Echo

Smash Champion
i find that hard to beleive that you got dominated by smeesh but beat mike...

nothing against smeesh or anything, but mike's good.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i see where you come from, mike is really good, i've just never ever played a good falcon, one of my friends who i play with mains falco so i was used to the fight. i went by the name thor when i was at om1

Echo

Smash Champion
LOL ok nevermind i like you now.

you were the marth that **** on aaron when he tried to counter FD with a FALCO. lol.
that was tight. i give props. probably the most fun match i watched.

we're gonna have to make sure we game it at OM2 then.

Echo

Smash Champion
**** marths. your play is based on ****games lol oh well, guess i'd probably prefer a marth over a sheik.

JBM you should hit up that iowa tourney next weekend then, 5 of us are goin, along with some IL and whatnot.

so far my plan is to head up to omaha friday night, so we could like game it and head to iowa sometime in the morning? if you wanna do something different, like head up earlier friday or something, i'll have to trade work with this one dude so you have to let me know like, today or tomorrow. so let me know whatcha wanna do.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Sorry i won't be able to make that, family time with my Dad in missouri or i'd be down to smash. i'm leaving this friday so i dunno if anything will work out.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
im gettin my *** to the next tourney within 30 min of here that's a guarentee. and also i get outa school this thurs so i aint got an excuse for missing Sunday Smashin.
gtfo...

Echo

Smash Champion
There is no more Weekly Smashfests.... for some reason now everyone has turned ***.

but there is a tourney on june 27th. GO!!! O_O

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
OMG Wichita has blown up and there is no crew anymore. There is just Attackstorm, Darc0bra, and Aroange left. Looks like there r only 3 of us left and it is almost sad.

Uli

Smash Champion
are you guys gonna be smashing alot durin the summer bc im off school on friday, me and one of my friends want to get better, talk to me on aim sometime if soo plzz :D aim = youlie1472

Echo

Smash Champion
LOL omg those pictures are grand.

but the second one with smeesh is a bit messed up.
1. his hair is orange, not yellow.
2. he doesnt have a goatee like you show, its just kinda like, hair there. :D :D <33 smeesh

so are we goin to that iowa tourney or not. >_> its hard to tell.

Echo

Smash Champion
i'll host!!

my address is:
126 30th Street
Columbus, NE, 68601
Just head north of the Corner Stop onto 3rd Avenue, and you cant miss it!!

We can have this either Saturday, or Sunday, or both! Just make sure if you're coming on saturday it will be at 3 pm or later.

There will be 3 types of dollar tournies (tournaments that have an entry fee of only 1$, just for fun ^-^) and those will be a Singles, Doubles, and Free For All!!

For any new Samus players there is now the special PC Mike training of the Gods!! In which, free of charge, I show you how to play the greatest Samus on earth. Well, second greatest, for even after I teach you, your Samus will still never be as good as mine.

Free Housing for Saturday Night!!! thats right, I said FREE! :D I will have some snackage here at my house, but please be prepared to buy your own meals, I am poor, ya know. I also have an xbox 360 in the other room, so people that suck at smash or just not playing at the moment, can game it to the good ****.

If you have any questions concerning this event, just post or PM, thanks :D

Hope to see you all there! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom