• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uli

Smash Champion
i wouldnt mind if super were there as long as there not like 1 hit KO's bc i play street fighter and all that fun stuff too maybe they do some good damage but im pretty sure it will be an item, as for solid snake hes gonna be top tier :D i wanna play the new warioware lol

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I never said anything about the game except that I hope it's good and we need to wait till we actually have it and see. You guys are idiots who eat up all this hype, which is fine with me because hey someone has to or games and movie and stuff would never sell. But don't be puttin words in my mouth and then making 10 page arguments over stuff I never said, cuz you're only wasting everybody's time.

I don't get impressed by trailers, they don't mean anything and if anyone cares about them that's fine but don't act all insulted when me and Leon don't think a trailer makes a game great. All I care about is the quality of the finished product when I buy it.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
ahh yeah my bad that was echo under my name starting ****, but if you want to have a mm anyway I'm down with it if you are. so now i'm calling you out

And Mo that is all very true, can't just assume that this game is going to be great just from a 1:30 trailer. so lets just wait and see whats going to happen aight

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Curiosity:

Perhaps why there are two types of super's in the trailer (Mario's stage clearing Fireball and links combo-liciousness) is that there are two types of super's? A button based Melee super, B based projectile super? Just a thought.

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Awww, how my feelings are hurt....It's me "SHH?"...Austin....However you knew me. Sm3sh is Dev right? If so, SEE, I remember you! If not, Well I suppose I'd be a hypocrite to get mad.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
ahh yeah Austin back from the land of the dead, welcome back to the world of the living

Echo

Smash Champion
ever wonder what it would look like if Me and Leon teamed at a tourney? Well here it is.

wow. that picture is really huge. and i'm really bored. ****.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Wow thats looks nothing like me, but that guy looks alot like you mike

And another thing were do you find these super random pictures Mike

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
FaceLoran said:
. You guys are idiots who eat up all this hype, which is fine with me because hey someone has to or games and movie and stuff would never sell.

I don't get impressed by trailers, they don't mean anything and if anyone cares about them that's fine but don't act all insulted when me and Leon don't think a trailer makes a game great.
I hear you Mo.

But there's nothing wrong with getting excited. There is no good reason to be worried about this game based on the staff, the designer, and past precident.

You want to wait for the product. That's cool. But do forgive us for not being skeptical and getting a little fan-boy-ey. ^^

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I forgive......the point isn't that it looks like Leon lol the point is that it's a black guy and an emo guy. I dunno I thought it was hilarious heh....just a PC Mike.

Echo

Smash Champion
thats too bad. i actually find wes quite attractive ;)

anyway, whos all wantin to go to that iowa tourney

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I'll be able to go to Iowa, My mom seems intent on dragging my *** into a camping trip...

I'll see if I can change her mind...

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Sir Roy said:
I don't think I'll be able to go to Iowa, My mom seems intent on dragging my *** into a camping trip...

I'll see if I can change her mind...
wtf you going on a camping trip, as much as you hate bugs and just being outside anyway you better change her mind.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
this is the SHIZ!!!!!! it would be sweet if gannons special was if he transformed and did lik a huge beam or stayed in that form for like 20 sec THAT would be SHIZ!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom