• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
omg lol
i knew, **** i knew it, it was him all along....
****, i got 4 stocked by....echo

and uhh if that newb you say is coming, hmmm if you havent told him about me, tell him i'll mm him for 5 bucks...

Uli

Smash Champion
do u guys even have sns anymore?!
btw how do u do marths double fair, i can only do it at random times :\

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
wow...that was, uhh
errehem
uhhh great explanation leon... lmao

**** i woulda just told him to use fsmash but uhh whatever
cause clearly me and some others...really really though THAT was how it work'd but...yea whatever...like a ***** leon's marth is any...good?:laugh:

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
SM3EsH said:
wow...that was, uhh
errehem
uhhh great explanation leon... lmao

**** i woulda just told him to use fsmash but uhh whatever

Or you can be a fucing suck-*** marth like smeesh and just fsmash all day.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea guess u would know about it being to good judging from the fact that you get hit by it soo much from one of our noob friends hahah... "the tiper".... echo...i got my space ...

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yeah the **** works but its much cooler to do some sexy combo into a tipper, not just creepin along the stage back and foruth throwing out random fsmash's ya know

Echo

Smash Champion
Tacoom said:
That sh*t works :/
I believe what he meant to say is that it works on him . I, for example, have no trouble with it. Dunno what you newbs are talkin about.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah right you fools dont know how to counter that **** it's too easy! *Wavedash outta shield to grab* It's a secret tho ssssshhhhhhhhhh.

Oh and another secret....Marth's double forward air is like the most overrated move in the game. I'd rather just do one shffled forward air to make sure I don't get shield grabbed...

Echo

Smash Champion
i want to post here... but i can not find anything to say. This thread is so stupid.

:chuckle:

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Look what happens, I leave the thread for a while, and it turns into crap like this. BTW, this weekend I may be having SNS at my place. Lemme know what you all think and then I can let you know if I will of not. But yeah, you should all come and see my new apt.
Dragon

Echo

Smash Champion
*dies*

dude thats tight aaron, I might actually be able to come up to omaha on sunday, i'd definetly be up for that. cant promise it yet though, but i'll try.

LOL HFK ;p ;p

o_o that ****s too good.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
actaully on a second thought
ive read up on a couple of posts...
and uhh lol
you should like back off of husband lol
like i guess in some cases i support **** talk'n
but uhh in this case, ummm yea, like, lol yea....

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yeah. he has experiece and nows the game but fuc that I don't like that dude. but Mo your marth is better, hell my marth is better

Echo

Smash Champion
i'm sorry mah *****, my phone died :(

but i'm gonna use the rest of this post to just say... HFK. ;p .........if ya know what i mean.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Poor mike, your crappy phone died :( I now got a cooler phone than leons. Its a top of the line. Kyocera KX5 Slider remix. Its got a freaking 1.3 Meg digital camera. Plus camcorder, and it will store and play a lot of music from my computer. In fact, when I get my new memory card for it on Friday, it should hold about 250-500 songs.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
where is ur new home dragon it would be nice to know.....we wont egg it
...maybe
we'll just give ya a "congrats on ur new home" TPing
then play smash

Echo

Smash Champion
yeeeeah but aaron, you remember, i'm not richgames like yourself :p

i gotta get all my car insurance and **** this week, and thats drainin me of everything i have lol

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
lol
like we're lucky that one thread that had the preview trailers for dbr shutdown
cause like, they had over 1500 posts and growing fast
lol

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
the addy is 9817 Park dr, apt 5A But the easy way to get there would be go to 96 & Q, turn toward hyvee-going toward park street, then turn right at the park st. stoplight. The easy way to think of it is if you turn left there, you will go to john's apt, but if you go right, you will go to mine. You follow the road around a little curve after the stoplight, then you hi a point where you can either go straight, right, or left into apts. You go left, and I am in the first building at the end. You will know your there because you can see the lake from the golf course when you in the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom