• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
dude xmen 3 is TOO GOOD.

and that ****ing juggernaut skit, you know, "im the juggernaut *****"... he actually says that in the movie. its ****ING hillarious. you have to see it.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
well wtf...are we gonna go to that iowa tourny or not, theres gonna be about 30 people then us...like the minimum for some of us will only be a cost of 30$...
i'd honoslty like to go cause like, i have mm's millenia and right now im out of a job cause i just got ****ing fired...

Echo

Smash Champion
/sigh

i hate you all.

i got krunk off my *** last night and hooked up with this random. **** sucks.

and now i have to go to work.

so like, **** off.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
NO X3 was terrible. one of the worst movies ever. I'm talking about this **** being worse than the street fighter movie. complete and total trash

Uli

Smash Champion
lol street fighter was the BIGGEST disappointment. X3 was alright, a good way to end it. btw nothing comes close to street fighter, jesus christ.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
just in case anyone missed it, in the movie when Xavier is teaching to some of the students he mentions something about whether or not it would ethical for a mutant who had telepathy powers, to transfer their mind to another person.... if u stay until after the credits are over.... they show a scene where that vegetable that is lying on a bed says something like i'm xavier... so technically Xavier isn't dead... and really for that matter could never die...

MaJiK

Smash Ace
WTF i shoulda stayed for that
anyways the scene wasn't that good if u know it was comin and its really not that good in an australian accent

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf this is a smash topic not a ****ing xmen 3 topic. gtfo with that ****.

if you guys arent comin to columbus, leon you should hit me up on some halo 2, imma be gamin it tonight.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Well, if I didnt have such sh*tty roommates. It would still be every week at my place. Besides, Ive kinda quit Smash..... and life

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Tacoom said:
Well, if I didnt have such sh*tty roommates. It would still be every week at my place. Besides, Ive kinda quit Smash..... and life
:crazy: is this guy serious?...whats this quit smash disease going around?

Uli

Smash Champion
id kick ur guys's arse in halo XP, no one seems to smash anymore T_T, why jesus WHY!

Echo

Smash Champion
because jesus hates you. :D

and uuuh, wtf. we all still play smash, just cuz one person says he doesnt, doesnt mean that no one does.

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Tacoom,

Your impending smash retirement aside, any word on that Gamer's hosted Smash tourney we were talking about? I have a number of people I smash with who are quite interested in attending.

...And yes, X3 was bad. Not "Street Fighter" bad, but at least "Dude, Where's My Car?" bad.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
who is you = again? i forgot...
and stop ****ing talking about movies god **** like, im too poor to see em, so it kinda hurts inside...

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
wow. thx aaron. i like it when you brighten up the darker sides of my life...or maybe its when you just remind me of how poor i am. i dont really know which one it is.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
No problem, sorry I wasn't able to make it to collesium, had to go to a wedding in orange city. Call me some time not this weekend, but next weekend and we can get a time to smash.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
I kinda got tired of smash too. Only so much **** a bull can hold until it explodes. So yeah. Consider this my retirement.

Of course, we can play other games, and I could do smash friendlies, but yeah..this is kinda it for me.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Looser, you should never retire from smash, just partially retire from tourneys. I will be playing smash for as long as i know people who will smash with me, but for the most part, I am done with tournie's, unless there in Omaha or close to here. But for the technicality, I don't think I will ever retire.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Heh Aaron you were in Sioux City over the weekend? Should have gave me a call. I was there all weekend. I only said I kinda quit smash cuz Im just not getting good rounds any more. 5 Guys and A Yosh... lets keep this thing alive!

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Don't let your overzealous ego go on a god**** trip Leon. Pull your head out of your ***.

Has nothing to do with you. I just don't want to play it anymore. Jeez.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol. i'm with leon... I think its obvious that you hated his marth that much.
thats mah *** ^-^

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
yeah, sorry john, I was in Orange City, not souix city. Yeah though, you need to move into this apt complex this july, so that way we can smash all the time, even after I am married :) but yeah, we will getta play some smash this weekend with beau, so that should be cool.

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Tacoom,
What you be doing on Thursday? I desire some greater smash competition than my roommates have to offer. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom