• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
We all did today, but you weren't there. In fact, there was 18 entrants there today, so for a $2 entry fee, mike and Johnny, 1st and 2nd place, got $9 each, which isn't too bad. It was fun.

Uli

Smash Champion
colosium was fun! everyone is still too good, sucks no one will be there next week D:

theoriginal_Zeyl

Smash Rookie
I'll go next week. But I suck really bad prolyl compared to you guys. However, me and my friends totally pwned everyone at a party. They all said they were good but it was easy.

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf... did smeesh not go? he should have goten second. eh oh well... is there going to be a smashfest in 2 weeks? you know.... for the actual tourney this time.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Just thought I say yo. Been quite awhile since I left, just thought I'd check in..

And Shem, I'm real sorry that happened to you. But I did know that girl who caused it to happen..bleck.

Hope you feel better soon dude.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I recall meeting her at the career center while I was in high school, but we didn' t get anywhere near 'friend' status.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
while it is beyond tragic what happened to brynn.... it really is kind of unfair to blame it on the girl that was driving.... her and brynn were best friends... and they both decided to get in the car drunk with no seatbelts....its not like sarah handcuffed brynn and threw her in the car, it was brynn's choice to be in the passenger side of a vehicle with a drunk driver.... so it was really just as much her fault as it was sarah's.... im not trying to put blame on brynn really... im just saying mang, u should give sarah a break... im sure the anguish of her best friend being in the afterlife will be enough punishment without people having to give her **** about it all the time.....

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Which is why no alcoholic substance will come into contact with my lips ever.

So..in other news...

How goes everyone else?

Echo

Smash Champion
i'm doing ****ing awesome. seriously. i just am. **** here in columbus is goin too good for me right now in every way but financially... but like when doesnt someone ever have financial probs @_@

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
everyone does my good friend. Man I work 2 jobs and yet I am still in finacial Problems, soooo, I am in the same boat mayne.

Echo

Smash Champion
JBM falcon08 said:
yeah financial problems suck, too bad i don't have them since i'm only 17 living with my parents lol. j/p echo.
nah whats even more sad is that i'm 19 and livin in my dads basement cuz i cant afford the dorms >_>

Echo

Smash Champion
**** last night I ordered Amigos and I ordered ****ing MEAT AND CHEESE NACHOS, and I said it just like that. I was like MEAT AND CHEESE NO SAUCE.

and they ****ing gave me nachos with nothing but cheese, tomatoes, and GWAKO****INMOLEE, however its spelled. So i ****ing threw it in the building and I shall never return. God ****. what a waste of like 3 dollars.

just thought i'd let you guys know

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i would like to point out i won my RM with louis.......i ****-gamed hm with marth lol

next time sumone has a smash night post it plz :)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I'm going to randomly insert myself into your thread to encourage you all to come to FC! I'm sure you've been talking about it already, but we want people to sign up if they know they are coming ASAP.

^_^

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Everyone wish Aaron aka "Dragon" luck with his wedding that will be taking place here on July 1. Think of it as a end of smash thing so lets kidnap him and force him to play smash.. :)

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
Congrats Aaron!!!! And I sh it on Mo yesterday!!! He cant handle the puff.... crouch cancel rest!!!!!! My Falco was pretty sharp also!!! Very technical...

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
And so all of you know, there is a clause in the wedding contract that still allows me to play smash, but for the most part my tourney scene will be limited to NE or close in IA. But yeah, today is the big day. Looking forward to getting to be done with the abstinence pledge, so dont expect to talk to me for a few days ;)
Dragon

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yo congrats aaron, hopfully there is a woman out there for me to marry someday. what you guys think. And maaannn aaron I got to give you props on the whole abstinence thing cause I don't think I would have made it

Echo

Smash Champion
***** leon gettin married?! never!! lol thats not how we roll >_>

only thing i can think of more funny than that is Meximike getting married LOL

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
**** you guys werent having sex even though you lived together? I had no idea.

Anyways I wanted to call you and say congrats but it slipped my mind in the excitement of my friends coercing me to throw a party at my house. Sorry lol....

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
...Being robbed sucks.

Being robbed of all your games sucks pretty bad.

Spending two hours finding out that you had way more stuff that got stolen than you realized? Weird.

Someone broke into my house and jacked all of my games, and all of my systems. 5,390 dollars worth.

*******s... :mad:

TriAge

Smash Rookie
That sucks i remember how that feels my car got broken into but luckily thy got scared or something and left my radio i still had to fix it but 5k of **** stolen **** that blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom